What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Benefits for permanent employees are good and add up." (in 754 reviews)
- "GSK is well recognized in the industry and you get to work with some really great people." (in 620 reviews)
- "The pay is outstanding and the work/life balance is good." (in 512 reviews)
- "Great culture and ability to work on many different projects" (in 427 reviews)
- "good salary and bonus plans;" (in 296 reviews)
- "Poor management and some fake values" (in 217 reviews)
- "when you don't have a good manager....it can be difficult to remain motivated." (in 111 reviews)
- "Bottom line is that if you are not white you won’t rise to senior leadership (VP level and up) based on your skills sets." (in 98 reviews)
- "Senior management is horrible and don't care about the field." (in 79 reviews)
- "Morale is low driven by too many restructures and layoffs." (in 75 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of GSK and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 8,542 of over 12K reviews
Updated Sep 30, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0FEATURED REVIEWNov 20, 2022Supply Chain AssociateCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearBrentford, England
The vision, the mission, the people - for me, it's a perfect place to be. GSK has nearly 100,000 employees, but everyone I worked with was an actual person, a human being who cares about the patient at the end of the supply chain. It's a busy company to work for, with lots of activity which makes it fun and interesting.
Nothing, genuinely. Seems like a paid review but it's not.9GSK Response9mo
Thank you for sharing your feedback. We work hard to make GSK a place where everyone can thrive, and we’re glad to hear about your experience.
Hi, just wondering how much maternity leave Janssen and Merk offer? GSK will be offering 18 weeks starting in 2023, wondering how other companies in the area compare. Also curious if there is a minimum amount of time you need to work before the benefits kick in?
GSK Reviews FAQs
GSK has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 12,441 reviews left anonymously by employees. 83% of employees would recommend working at GSK to a friend and 69% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.
83% of GSK employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated GSK 3.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.0 for culture and values and 3.8 for career opportunities.