KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Technical Account Manager

62 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Awesome team activities.(in 12 reviews)
  • "People are awesome to work with(in 10 reviews)
  • "Colleagues become good friends who are on your side supporting you with your tasks(in 7 reviews)
  • "The office is bright and the people are social.(in 4 reviews)
  • "Talented, young people; Good management; Awesome perks; Perfect brand; One of best locations in Europe; Digital economy; Disruptive model(in 3 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great company to join!

May 24, 2021 - Logistics in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

The management team is great!

Cons

I do not have any Cons.

Office Operations

Thank you for your post and feedback! Much appreciated :-)

2. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Company Culture

Jan 2, 2022 - Business Development Representative in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company culture, everyone is really opening to ideas and suggestions to better improve our customer experience as well as internal operations. Colleagues are supportive and willing to assist.

Cons

Things can move slow. It's a tech company so lack of diversity in all departments is evident but Hubs, like many companies are working hard to change that.

3. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great company to work for

Jan 11, 2022 - Account Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible, work-life balance, exciting industry

Cons

None that I can think of

Office Operations

Thank you for your review! Much appreciated :-)

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great place to work, amazing team & free lunch !

Mar 10, 2021 - Quality Control Technician in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Supervisor is super friendly & quite eager to make you learn manufacturing stuff.

Cons

Workload some days might exceed your expectations & some days might be really dull with almost no work

Office Operations

Thank you for your review! Much appreciated :-). I'm sure that the workload will increase in the coming period of time.

5. 4.0
    Current Employee

Good Compnay

Apr 13, 2021 - Quality Control Analyst in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Free Lunch, People treat you really well, flexible hours

Cons

short learning curve, lack development in engineering skils and knowledge

Office Operations

Thank you for your review! Please reach out to our people team for development options. We are keen to support you with this matter.

6. 5.0

Innovative, Diverse, Incredible Company

Jul 31, 2019 - Sales in Cincinnati, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

Where do I begin... - First off, this is collectively the smartest group of people I've ever worked with. - Employees from over 25 different countries brings an amazing amount of perspective. - Brilliant product that is revolutionizing an industry. - Growing rapidly and getting better every day. - Management listens to employees and makes adjustments based on feedback.

Cons

The only "con" is that with it being a fast growing young company, there are growing pains, sometimes changes come quick so you have to adapt, also have to be willing to step up and wear multiple hats sometimes. Not a "Con" unless you are someone who needs a very structured and fixed way of doing things without change.

7. 5.0

Great People and Culture

May 8, 2019 - Sales
    Business Outlook

Pros

There are a lot of pros but to list a few: - Great co-workers who are always willing to help - Fun culture (work hard, play hard) - No Micromanaging, they hire people to do a job and they trust that you'll get it done without having to stand over your shoulder - Lots of opportunities to take on and develop different types of projects

Cons

Company is still a start up so things change frequently, but for the right type of person this is less of a con and more of an opportunity to wear many different hats.

8. 5.0

Account Executive

Nov 7, 2018 - Account Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fantastic leadership, energetic culture, supportive environment. The people that make up the heart and soul of this company, are nothing short of exceptional. I've worked at plenty of organizations in the past, and they all pale in comparison to the level of dedication, motivation, and overall brilliance of the individuals employed here.

Cons

It is a young company, so naturally there are still growing pains. That being said, I'm hard pressed to find any true cons about 3D Hubs.

1 person found this review helpful
  9. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Work Hard - Play Hard - An excellent company to work for!

Nov 15, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been working with 3D Hubs for just about 1-year now, and can honestly say that this company is bar none, the best company I've ever worked for. Yes - it's challenging... Yes - strategy and direction changes quickly...but if you enjoy constant growth and learning, it's the perfect environment. My colleagues are all incredibly talented, smart, and great to work with. Most importantly, you have a voice here, so long as you can support your cause with rationality and data, management will listen.

Cons

It's a startup, and like any startup it can be chaotic at times, but if you're okay with occasional high pressure scenarios you'll be just fine.

1 person found this review helpful
  10. 5.0

Account Executive

May 8, 2019 - Account Executive in Knoxville, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Some of the smartest, most driven people I’ve ever had the privilege to work with. Lots of room to advance, grow, learn, lead. Great company.

Cons

It’s a startup and growing quickly, so you have to move fast and be ready to adjust. Nothing inherently wrong with that, but it’s not for everyone.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 59 Reviews
</>Embed

Hubs Reviews FAQs

Hubs has an overall rating of 4.4 out of 5, based on over 78 reviews left anonymously by employees. 82% of employees would recommend working at Hubs to a friend and 79% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -6% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Hubs employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.8 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Hubs. This rating has decreased by -9% over the last 12 months.

82% of Hubs employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Hubs 4.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.4 for culture and values and 4.2 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Hubs to be senior leadership, management, career development and the cons to be benefits, compensation.

Popular Careers with Hubs Job Seekers