ITA Audio Visual Solutions Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-time Part-time

3.8
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Mark Greene

1. "A great place to work"

Current Employee - Chief Financial Officer in Cincinnati, OH
    Current Employee - Chief Financial Officer in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at ITA Audio Visual Solutions full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Each employee makes a difference!

Cons

We have limited in lot parking

Advice to Management

none

2. "Good for the time"

Current Employee - AV Technician in Fort Worth, TX
    Current Employee - AV Technician in Fort Worth, TX

Pros

Good People to work with and learn from

Cons

no room for growth, would benefit from more properties in the area

Jun 14, 2016 – President

Thanks for your feedback. I agree. We are always on the lookout for new properties and aggressively pursuing every opportunity we come across!

"Ehh"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

I worked at ITA Audio Visual Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Stable and effectively managed. Decent pay and benefits for the company size. Not that many opportunities to work in A/V in the region and this is one of the better ones.

Cons

Culture is very dogmatic and not particularly trusting. You MIGHT get a pat on the back for a job well done. You WILL get a chewing if anything goes wrong. Small company, not much opportunity for advancement.

Advice to Management

Let people be people. Invest in them, give them your trust and support, and treat them like you want to be treated. They're more valuable than your equipment.

Mar 4, 2016 – President

This is apparently a "postmortem" review and I would like to think that if we had been aware of this person's issues beforehand his or her supervisor would have been more supportive...and he or she ... More

5. "Stable and dynamic workplace"

Current Employee - Sales in Cincinnati, OH
    Current Employee - Sales in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at ITA Audio Visual Solutions full-time

Pros

The company has good employees with relatively little turnover. They offer profit sharing and good benefits and the clientele, particularly in the hotel services division, are best-in-class. Employees take pride in their performance and it is reflected in long time clients and a reputation for being tough but solid. They are solely owned and have no outside investors or debt and are therefore a stable and highly reliable employer.

Cons

Training could be improved on the technical side as well as the to augment personal development.

Advice to Management

Allow for more individual creative autonomy and decision making authority at the point of contact with customers.

Jul 9, 2014 – President

We try. :-) Thanks

6. "In 11 months here I've been very happy with my supervisor the benefits,support and flexability of the company."

Current Employee - Director of Audio Visual Services in Columbus, OH
    Current Employee - Director of Audio Visual Services in Columbus, OH

I have been working at ITA Audio Visual Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

In my position you work alone most of the time but there are other qualified technicians when you need help or coverage. You make your own work schedule. The work is a pretty good balance of physical and office work. Its a nice family owned and operated company, that seems very supportive.

Cons

There is a sesonal ebb and flow to this bussiness so some pay checks can be very low while others quite large,but that is just the nature of the beast. The starting wage is not outstanding but hope to have a better idea of the financial possibilities and an increase after my 1st year has past.

Advice to Management

Perhaps giving a clearer picture of future "in company oppurtunites" for advancement, relocation increase in hourly wage and other co. perks and possibilities

Mar 4, 2016 – President

We'll try and thank you for your review!

7. "Great job, great people"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at ITA Audio Visual Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have met some of the most interesting people working here. I feel valued for what I do and we have great benefits.

Cons

Sometimes information gets lost a long the line.

:-) Thanks!

8. "Great place to work."

Current Employee - Director of Audio Visual Services in Carmel, IN
    Current Employee - Director of Audio Visual Services in Carmel, IN

I have been working at ITA Audio Visual Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Have the opportunity to work with top of the line equipment and great people.

Cons

Depending on the season work can be really busy or slow. Christmas time is usually very slow and just after the new year is very busy. It can vary depending on your location.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

Aug 29, 2013 – President

Thanks! We try. :-)

9. "They are a good small company, but they cannot offer much due to their size."

Current Employee - Director of Audio Visual Services in Indianapolis, IN
    Current Employee - Director of Audio Visual Services in Indianapolis, IN

Pros

I enjoy the freedom that I have to make decisions. I enjoy the trust that is given to me to perform my job.

Cons

There is no room to advance in the company and I have not been given a raise or even evaluated since I have been here. They are a little behind the times, as far as how the rest of the audio visual companies work. There is no incentive for me to excell.

Advice to Management

Offer more sales opportunities with the incentive of comission to make those sales even greater. Acknowledge hard work with compensation and not a quick email.

Mar 4, 2016 – President

Thank you. You are trusted. As for wages and raises, you comment is odd. They are reviewed annually based on the COL and your assigned OTJ performance criteria. Please direct your concerns to HR ... More

10. "ITA"

I have been working at ITA Audio Visual Solutions full-time

Pros

Flexible hours, Great employer matching for retirement & Profit Sharing.

Cons

On the lower end of the pay scale, Can be hard for regular employee's to have questions or concerns addressed by management.

Jun 27, 2016 – President

I'm sorry you are not receiving a timely response to your questions or concerns. If the problem persists please ask your Regional Manager or me. Thanks!

11. "A/V Director"

Former Employee - Director of Audio Visual Services
    Former Employee - Director of Audio Visual Services

I worked at ITA Audio Visual Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The work itself is fun if you enjoy managing Speakers, Cables, and learning about tech. Also, working along side of the hotel teams to improve the guest experience is a blast.

Cons

My location in specific and it took roughly 9 months to staff a part time person. During that time I was working on average 55 hour weeks.

Advice to Management

Make sure your hotel staff are taken care of and they don't get burnt out.

Aug 15, 2016 – President

Unfortunately finding competent help in some markets can be very difficult and this takes its toll on all involved. The company has to devote more time and resources (advertising, H/R, background ... More