InternetReputation.com Reviews | Glassdoor

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Good Place To Work"

Current Employee - Sales in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Sales in Denver, CO

I have been working at InternetReputation.com full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Good management, good benefits, free lunches, up and coming, room to grow

Cons

There is nothing that bad here

Advice to Management

None

2. "They scam their clients"

I worked at InternetReputation.com full-time

Pros

Good pay, you can work from home

Cons

They create negative stories about their clients, just to charge them to remove them. They even do it for clients who call but don’t sign up. They should be shut down and thrown in jail

Advice to Management

Repent. You are not going to Heaven.

3. "Awesome Management"

Current Employee - Customer Success Specialist in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Customer Success Specialist in Denver, CO

I have been working at InternetReputation.com full-time

Pros

There are a lot of opportunities within this company, the managers really do care about you and want you to grow with the company. The culture is very appealing and all the employees are are awesome to work with.

Cons

There is not many cons to this company....You have a management team that really cares about you.

4. "Exciting startup with good management and pay"

Former Employee - Sales in Denver, CO
    Former Employee - Sales in Denver, CO

I worked at InternetReputation.com (More than 5 years)

Pros

Exciting things happening in this industry and at this firm. Lots of changes and room for growth. The phones are constantly ringing and the days go by fast. The company is busy and expanding with makes for a fun work environment

Cons

Not a lot negative to say, the management team is open and friendly. They offer remote working which is nice.

5. "Solid Company"

Former Employee - Account Manager in Denver, CO
    Former Employee - Account Manager in Denver, CO

I worked at InternetReputation.com full-time

Pros

Free Dress, Awesome co-workers, motivated management, Training, Free Lunch Wed & Fri.

Cons

They don't have the best benefit packages

Advice to Management

Keep going! Don't lose focus, and I would recommend making sure you do Reputation Management for yourself as well as Review Management.

6. "Unethical Company"

Pros

They pay wasn't bad and you get the option to work from home, apart from that not a good thing about this company.

Cons

This company is extremely unethical. They sell you on how they help people and they sell customers on the same thing. In reality they're the ones that put the mugshots or ripoff reports online in the first place, then extort people hundreds of thousands to get things taken down. I would never work for a company like this again, I still cringe at the thought of it.

"#1 Best Reputation Management Company to Work For"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I worked at InternetReputation.com full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

InternetReputation.com is a wonderful company to be employed by. They offer good pay and find fun ways to incentivise employees. It's incredibly rewarding and uplifting to satisfied customers everyday that have utilized the reputation management solutions offered by InternetReputation.com to repair and/or protect their reputations online.

Cons

I have no complaints to report regarding my employment at InternetReputation.com.

Advice to Management

InternetReputation.com's management team should keep up the good work. By doing so they'll keep both employees and customers happy. Thanks for everything! You guys are the best!

"Fun People and a Relaxed Environment"

I have been working at InternetReputation.com full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I really like working here. The people are great, and it's a really fun work environment. The atmosphere in the office is light and relaxed, people work hard, but are also always sharing a laugh, or joking around. These are people that I'm happy to hang out with at work, or on my off time. The casual dress code and office lunches really contribute to an atmosphere where you can get a lot done, be super productive, but still feel like you're having a good time.

There's a sense that everyone is responsible for their own tasks, and very little micromanagement. Management expects each person to know their job and trusts everyone to do it to the best of their ability, so they're never nitpicking exactly how you get things done. That said, management is extremely invested in the company, and it's incredibly important to them that the company does well. It's obvious that they care both about the success of the company, as well as everyone's career goals. They almost always promote from within, and really consider how to best utilize everyone's strengths and skills.

The company's got a lot of growth and flexibility to it. From the little janky office that we had at first to the nice big one that we have now, it's easy to see that the growth is there, but the real strength is in how management actually listens to the suggestions or complaints of every single person in the office. If something isn't working, or if you're having frustration with something, they'll sit down, and more often than not, change the process up to fix it right then and there. I've never worked anywhere else where upper management places so much importance on what everyone needs and asks for.

Cons

Some of the clients that we work with are a bit shady, and you can't share the interesting stories that you hear about the them.

Benefits are not what they would be at a major corporation. They're good for a start up company, but could be more robust as the company grows. There have definitely been talks of working on a fuller benefit package, and since I've started, we've actually gained quite a few benefits, so I feel like they're moving in the right direction, but still have a way to go to be on par with larger companies.

Advice to Management

Keep it up

"Pizza Fridays!"

Pros

An easy-going atmosphere with generally good humans to work with/alongside. The writing department is exceptional, the salesmen are superb, the account managers are amazing, the leadership leads the way. Pay is good, snacks and food are delicious, work is interesting, flexibility is appreciated and essential to organizational success, etc. etc.

Cons

Communication isn't always the smoothest between departments and coworkers, leading to small-to-moderate level of dysfunction on occasion. Some employees required to work on their own machines (computers). Any problems, which are relatively minor, are perhaps the growing pains of a growing firm attempting to establish identity, foothold and competitive edge in what has become a fast-paced, often unpredictable business climate

Advice to Management

Keep It Up!

"Start-Up Atmosphere, Great People"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Greenwood Village, CO
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Greenwood Village, CO

Pros

There are lots of great things about working for this company. Workers enjoy a great work-life balance, a honest and reasonable pay and benefits structure, and lots of opportunity to grow as a professional. Upper management is transparent and friendly, always welcoming to new approaches and ideas.

Cons

No start-up is perfect, but it is reassuring to see things get better as we grow.