Jun Group Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 7, 2019

4.7
Jun Group CEO Corey Weiner
Corey Weiner

"CEO an impressive business leader-truly cares about the team."

Current Employee - Vice President Marketing in New York, NY

I have been working at Jun Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

The culture here at Jun Group is unlike anything I've ever experienced-the main reason I came to work here. They believe in it deeply and it shows in the positive employee experiences and great relationships with customers. There is a true sense of community here with everyone in step toward shared goals.

Cons

It definitely can be a bit of a sink or swim in the beginning but that is a good challenge for those that are up to it. At the same time, they are so organized and do have a depth of resources to learn what is needed.

Jun Group2019-11-07

"Meritocracy that can rocket ship your career!"

Former Employee - Sales

I worked at Jun Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Jun Group has almost tripled in size in the last year, allowing ambitious employees to learn a ton, grow quickly, and get promoted often. The opportunity is endless. The products are awesome. On the media side, they are typically in the top 2 performers across all campaigns. The team is composed of fun, energetic, genuinely good people. I have made many friends I expect to have for life. Management is extremely fair. From expectations and feedback, to compensation and promotions, there is very little to disagree with. There are unlimited snacks, weekly lunches, monthly outings, 20+ WFH days, 15+ vacation days, 401K match, great health insurance, and more.

Cons

Jun Group is a sink-or-swim environment. Every resource you need is available, but you won’t be micromanaged and it is your responsibility to ask for help.

Jun Group2019-10-01
  3. "Work Hard Play Hard"

Current Employee - Software Tester in New York, NY

I have been working at Jun Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

I love the company environment at Jun Group. From the day I joined, I was treated with respect, my opinions were valued and encouraged even though I had just started. Mitchell, the CEO, was very welcoming. He makes sure to introduce himself to new hires and check up on everyone to make sure they're doing okay. As far a work goes: - Every new employee is brought to speed very quickly with multiple onboardings where hires get to know the company and what we do. It's highly encouraged to share issues and ask questions. - Every Friday we have a company lunch. And lots of treats throughout the week. We have a snack closet and stocked fridge. And many fun company events. - Lots of space to sit silently if needed, but also many fun coworker to talk to. - Flexible - Diverse - Nice office space

Cons

- Not a major con but limited PTO and WFH

Jun Group2019-08-22
  4. "Great place to work!"

Current Employee - Account Executive

I have been working at Jun Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Jun Group is a really great place to work and values its employees. It's energetic, fun and filled with really smart people. Upper management is very transparent and very collaborative. There's always fun events and great snacks available.

Cons

I don't have any at the moment.

Jun Group2019-08-13
  5. "Great culture, benefits, and work ethic"

Current Employee - Marketing Coordinator in New York, NY

I have been working at Jun Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Most people are friendly and collaborative Great benefits from day one A lot of hard-working people Free food, alcohol, and fun company outings

Cons

Not always the best work/life balance in that people put in a lot of long hours Lot of open positions and turnover can make team bonding a challenge

Jun Group2019-08-13
  6. "Great company to work for"

Current Employee - Director in New York, NY

I have been working at Jun Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Lots of smart, hardworking people working together. Great atmosphere, interesting tech.

Cons

None really, it's a great place to work if you are interested in the advertising world.

7. "Great Place to Work"

Current Employee - IT Support Specialist in Boston, MA

I have been working at Jun Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great place to work with smart and motivated people. Benefits are very good.

Cons

Smaller company but growing fast.

Jun Group2019-08-12
  8. "Great Place to Work"

Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at Jun Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Strong company culture, good benefits, intelligent/hard-working employees, and many opportunities to learn.

Cons

I don't have any at the moment!

Jun Group2019-08-12
  9. "Could not have asked to work for a better company"

Current Employee - Recruiting Coordinator in New York, NY

I have been working at Jun Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Everyone's voice is heard. Coming in as an entry-level employee I would never have thought that my opinion mattered, but anytime I speak up what I say is valued. The workplace environment really is great, I could not have wished for a better job to have right out of school. Everyone is so friendly and driven. There is no competitive environment, everyone supports each other and wants each other to succeed. The company is very team-orientated. This contributes to the fantastic workplace culture, we have monthly company outings and a lot of people are friends outside of the office. We always have snacks in the office and get catered lunch every Friday, very thoughtful!

Cons

It is a very fast-paced and driven workplace, so it may not be for everyone.

Jun Group2019-08-06
  10. "Without question the best company I've ever worked with"

Current Employee - Sales Strategist and Designer in New York, NY

I have been working at Jun Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Strong values and ethics: The company motto is "Jun means truth." This mantra runs through every aspect of the work and culture of Jun Group. An honest foundation like this is very rare for an advertising company. - Beautiful office with a roof deck and a very welcoming atmosphere. Everyone who works here is pleasant, supportive, and down-to-earth. (Unlike other advertising companies that may come off pretentious and political). - Fair pay and compensation. Catered lunches on Fridays. Monthly outings.

Cons

I truthfully don't have any cons. This is my third job in the industry and I have never been happier. It took me over FIVE years to find a company as great at Jun Group!

Jun Group2019-07-29

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 47 reviews