LeapPoint Reviews

Updated Dec 9, 2020

4.3
LeapPoint CEO Nicholas DeBenedetto
Nicholas DeBenedetto
  1. "Challenging, Encouraging Environment with Great Leadership"

• Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - Consultant

I have been working at LeapPoint full-time

Pros

- pay and benefits - supportive company culture - great colleagues! - challenging work - great clients - extremely supportive executive leadership

Cons

- company priorities can be unclear at times - it can be hard to create your own work-life balance due to fully remote work

2. "Great Company Overall"

Current Employee - Senior Associate

I have been working at LeapPoint full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- plenty of growth - most employees are experts in their field. - great company culture - Management cares

Cons

- If you’re not a superstar or self starter don’t join. - some people think small engagements are a con - you create your own work life balance. It won’t work out if you don’t know what your doing. - super small teams.

Continue reading

"Feel-Good Work for High Achievers"

Former Employee - Business Analyst

I worked at LeapPoint full-time

Pros

Very modern and innovative (even non-traditional) on all fronts. The high morale can't be beat. Almost fully remote work can be a pro if that suits your work style. People really trust you and inspire you to do your own thing and be ambitious.

Cons

De-motivating salary made it hard to focus on doing my best work. Can be hard to get the attention you need from overstretched management to support you/train you in your role. I would recommend coming with with some experience and sharp skills.

"Good morals at the company, but needs to refocus"

Current Employee - Consultant

I have been working at LeapPoint full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Company does the right thing for their clients. Good moral integrity from leadership and when challenges arise they do a good job of resolving it and being fair with clients. Clients are a priority to the team and they take great pride in giving the right solutions for clients.

Cons

Unfortunately, the company vision is all over the place. There needs to be a refocus on what the refined vision is, and how we can focus and drive those specialties. Too much pressure to hit goals, expansion of new business lanes, without a clear vision or space to get things done correctly. An area that has only recently become a problem and is affecting the drive of employees and the positive culture.

"Manager"

Former Employee - Manager

I worked at LeapPoint full-time for less than a year

Pros

Enthusiastic, caring, and really motivated CEO/leadership! Smaller firm so everyone knows everyone. Mostly a glass half full bunch of people! Directors would reach out to give positive feedback and reinforcement, was really refreshing. Interesting and broad spectrum of client work. If you want to specialize in a specific area, they will support it 110%.

Cons

1 or 2 directors really brought the mood/culture down at times. Work/life balance is a bit questionable - Slack is active all through the night and weekend. It’s a small company so for some that doesn’t always fit well. It wasn’t for me but I honestly would recommend to a friend!

6. "Great leadership"

I have been working at LeapPoint full-time

Pros

Great leaders with a vision to be ahead of the curve in the industry. Company is full of people who are supportive of one another and drive hollestic success.

Cons

A few bad apples in the mix that unfortunately have not been released from the team soon enough. Potential to destroy positive culture.

7. "Great organization"

Current Employee - Director in Reston, VA

I have been working at LeapPoint full-time for more than a year

Pros

Extremely innovative company in terms of process and technology. Many lanes to grow your career on both the federal and commercial side of the business.

Cons

No "cons" really - LeapPoint is growing fast and it's a fun place to be.

8. "Amazing Opportunities to Grow and Learn!"

Current Employee - Chief Financial Officer

I have been working at LeapPoint full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I have had numerous opportunities to grow in my career, as well as learn new technologies, through my work at LeapPoint. Prior to LeapPoint, I worked for a very large consulting firm. It was difficult to get out of the niche that the larger firm wanted me to stay in. Once I came to LeapPoint, I was able to lead my own projects and learn new tools that I implement for other customers today. Additionally, I've had the opportunity to travel, which was always a goal of mine.

Cons

Growth is always tough, but it continues to be fun and rewarding!

9. "All star company that delivers where others fall short"

Current Employee - Chief Technology Officer in Ashburn, VA

I have been working at LeapPoint full-time for more than a year

Pros

Benefits, salary, support, training, and culture are all fantastic for a smaller, but growing organization. The company is full of energetic people that flat out work their tails off and are driven to succeed. Every employee has an opportunity to succeed and directly contribute to building the business. Work in both commercial and federal clients provides great diversification and opportunities to learn the ins and outs of each sector. The company is growing and will continue to do so, so getting a foot in the door as soon as possible would be a wise decision.

Cons

If you don't consider yourself an all-star, seek employment elsewhere, nothing but high achievers are acceptable. The company is forward leaning and allows it's employees to work remotely when they can, so if want a 9-5 Monday through Friday, clock in/clock out office job, this might not be the right fit for you.

Continue reading
  10. "Grateful to work for LeapPoint"

I have been working at LeapPoint full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

LeapPoint is a company that truly promotes and nurtures an employee’s self-empowerment that is backed by an incredibly talented leadership management team. For the 2.5 years I have worked at LeapPoint I have been given the opportunity to work with multiple clients on a diverse range of projects across the US and even overseas! Being a consultant for LeapPoint and having the opportunity to work with such a diverse clientele has not only sharpened my current skill set, but has allowed me to grow as an individual all while learning new skills and enterprise tools that I may not have once had the opportunity to do so at another company. There is no doubt that the CEO has a true vision for his company and even more so for his staff! … Great benefits/healthcare options too!

Cons

Not really a con, but is a fast paced and super collaborative environment so always need to be on your toes in meetings. Eg drink your coffee for early morning meetings

Viewing 1 - 10 of 13 English Reviews