Found 210 of over 219 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about Lever
Got a burning question about Lever? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Lever employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great people that are upbeat." (in 35 reviews)
- "It seems basic, but it is a simple way to describe an amazing culture." (in 20 reviews)
- "Leadership is transparent and speaks candidly." (in 16 reviews)
- "The team is great, really dedicated to their jobs and they always met their goals." (in 14 reviews)
- "IC coworkers are friendly and intelligent" (in 12 reviews)
- "They forced out two amazing managers on my team who were brave enough to speak the truth." (in 4 reviews)
- "We're still figuring things out but transparency from the top down has recently increased and I feel we're on a path to being more aligned than ever." (in 3 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Lever and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 5.0Dec 17, 2022Implementation SpecialistCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearSan Francisco, CA
- Great team - Amazing culture - Very good product
- The implementation process can get slightly repetitive
- 1.0Jan 30, 2023Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 3 years
-People are generally nice -What remains of Lever’s culture/original team is good, but it is rapidly disappearing post acquisition. Salary/benefits/options trending down if not gone already -Great product -Remote
-Acquired by "Employ" which is like a wannabe FAANG company on an acquisition spree but without the brand recognition -New leadership is AWFUL. They treat Lever like a "woowoo California company" yet Lever is the most profitable of all business units. Companies acquired over a YEAR ago still aren't fully integrated. There are so many half baked plans and empty promises. -Worst People leaders I have ever experienced (referring to Employ's folks). They'll pretend to care about you but really all they care about is numbers, the epitome of "HR works for the company, not you." Culture is like the worst version of The Office, expect a pizza party/chili cook off as a morale booster if they'll even pay for that. Insane levels of incompetence amongst the higher ups. -DEI? Check the list of executives and be disappointed. Maybe you'll get a couple optional seminars thrown your way. -Conducted layoffs at the end of November, giving employees one last day of healthcare coverage and a laughable two weeks severance (this included employees that are disabled or on FMLA). People still aren't completely offboarded two months later. A few weeks prior, executives traveled across the country to visit offices, stayed in 5-star hotels, and used limos to get around. Hmmm.19
Lever Reviews FAQs
Lever has an overall rating of 3.1 out of 5, based on over 219 reviews left anonymously by employees. 54% of employees would recommend working at Lever to a friend and 59% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -32% over the last 12 months.
54% of Lever employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Lever 3.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.1 for culture and values and 3.0 for career opportunities.