KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

96% Recommend to a Friend
97% Approve of CEO

Found 98 of over 102 reviews

4.5
Lube-Tech CEO Chris Bame (no image)
Chris Bame

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0

Love it

Aug 4, 2022 - Product Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

It's a great place to work

Cons

I don't get to come into work enough

2. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good

Jul 25, 2022 - Production Lead in Roseville, MN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Benefits, culture, people, events, profit sharing

Cons

Some leaders lacking people skills

3. 5.0

Great Company

Mar 25, 2022 - Dispatch
    Business Outlook

Pros

Culture, They really do care about there employees. Very flexible when it comes to needing time off in case of emergency.

Cons

Can be stressful sometimes. Fast paced envirooment.

Lube-Tech Response

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are delighted that you are enjoying our culture and values! If you have any suggestions or feedback on how we can improve, please reach out to the people and culture team or your manager. We value all of your hard work and appreciate your feedback.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great Company

Mar 21, 2022 - Warehouse Worker
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great Culture. Very flexible when it comes to time off needed. Management really care about you and your well being.

Cons

It can be fast paced and demanding sometimes.

Lube-Tech Response

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We agree our employees and culture are amazing! Due to our aggressive growth plans it can at times be fast paced and demanding. Thank you for all of your hard work and effort you put in when it is, we appreciate you! If you ever feel like the work is too demanding please make sure to reach out to your manager or the people and culture team so your concerns can be addressed!

5. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Wonderful company to work for

Mar 28, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very friendly environment to work in. Good room for growth in various departments of the company.

Cons

Mission of company to grow is too ambitious and falls short on supporting certain parts of the company.

Lube-Tech Response

Thank you for your review! We agree that the environment and culture here at Lube-Tech is great ! We do have a very ambitious growth plan and truly hope that if you are not feeling supported that you will reach out to your manager or the people and culture team so we can address any concerns you have. We want your feedback and are always looking to how we can improve!

6. 5.0

Excellent Employer

Feb 2, 2022 - Tax Staff Accountant in Minneapolis, MN
    Business Outlook

Pros

They value employees and community involvment

Cons

Everyone is short staffed everywhere

Lube-Tech Response

Being short-staffed is a bummer, but our excellent TA team is working hard to fix that! I appreciate you taking the time to rate us!

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Company with Great Values!

Jan 11, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Shreveport, LA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Lube-Tech has an owner that truly cares and wants to help people. He has big ideas, and he really tries to make things happen. Leadership seems great. They really promote positivity and value others opinions. Lube-Tech does strive to be the best and do the best for their employees. I love the continued growth.

Cons

With continued growth, there are growing pains. Lube-Tech is working on helping growing pains.

1 person found this review helpful

Lube-Tech Response

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad to hear that you have had a good experience with our environment and growth opportunities! We do have ambitious growth goals and are working hard to ensure we have the support needed for all of our teams. We care about your opinion and experience and would love to get more details on how we can improve. Please send us an e-mail to peopleandculture@lubetech.com. Have a wonderful day!

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Great Company to work for.

Dec 6, 2021 - Account Manager III in Saint Paul, MN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great Culture Cares about thier Emloyee's

Cons

Pay could always be better. Lower end of competative pay scale.

1 person found this review helpful
  9. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great Company to work for.

Nov 9, 2021 - Mechanical Engineer in Golden Valley, MN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great Benifits, good people, and room to grow in almost any position

Cons

Just not in the locations that I want to live

10. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great job

Nov 4, 2021 - Operations Supervisor
    Business Outlook

Pros

Didn’t lay off during covid

Cons

Pay could be better and dirty oil

Viewing 1 - 10 of 98 Reviews
</>Embed

Lube-Tech Reviews FAQs

Lube-Tech has an overall rating of 4.5 out of 5, based on over 102 reviews left anonymously by employees. 96% of employees would recommend working at Lube-Tech to a friend and 93% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Lube-Tech employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.1 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Lube-Tech. This rating has decreased by -5% over the last 12 months.

96% of Lube-Tech employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Lube-Tech 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.7 for culture and values and 4.2 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Lube-Tech to be senior leadership, benefits, career development and the cons to be compensation, management.

Popular Careers with Lube-Tech Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at Lube-Tech? Share Your Experiences

Lube-Tech logo

Lube-Tech Photos

+ Add Photo
Lube-Tech photo of: Employee volunteers at our 140 Golf Invitational - raising money for childhood cancer. It's a great event with an even better purpose!
Lube-Tech photo of: Top Work Place Awards 2020
Lube-Tech photo of: Lube-Tech's Wisconsin Industrial sales team.
Lube-Tech photo of: Our Milwaukee team brightening the day for a local nursing home with 100 pots of spring flowers!
Lube-Tech photo of: Team Lube-Tech getting ready to pack hundreds of care packages for our Troops! Such a fun event leading up to the holidays.
Lube-Tech photo of: The many smiling faces of our vehicle wash division!
Lube-Tech photo of: Just a few of the female leaders at Lube-Tech who had the opportunity to attend Twin Cities Business Women in Leadership luncheon!

Glassdoor has 102 Lube-Tech reviews submitted anonymously by Lube-Tech employees. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if Lube-Tech is right for you.