MedKoder Reviews | Glassdoor

5.0
MedKoder President and CEO Brian Audler
Brian Audler

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "First Rate Leadership and Co-workers that care about you"

Current Employee - Physician Coder III in Easley, SC
    Current Employee - Physician Coder III in Easley, SC

I have been working at MedKoder full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Everything about this company is spot on, much more professional than other healthcare facilities I have worked at. The work home life balance is great. The flexibility that is offered is exceptional.

Cons

Honestly there is not one thing

Advice to Management

Keep growing and doing what you are doing

"Account Executive"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Mandeville, LA
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Mandeville, LA

I have been working at MedKoder full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

MedKoder is a true team environment with exceptional leadership. Consistent positive techniques are in place for professional growth of the employee, in turn, growing the company.

Leadership is very professional and accessible.

It is very exciting to be part of this culture.

Cons

I do not have any cons.

Advice to Management

You ROCK!

"Amazing Company & Amazing People!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mandeville, LA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mandeville, LA

I have been working at MedKoder full-time

Pros

MedKoder is the best company I've ever worked for. It starts with leadership. The CEO and leadership are honest, trustworthy, hard-working individuals who are committed to bettering people first and treating others the way they want to be treated. The work is meaningful, challenging and innovative. The workplace environment is peaceful and encouraging with a sense of camaraderie. The benefits are great and there is an abundant-thinking culture that rewards productivity and results and doesn't stifle innovation or hard work. MedKoder is a fantastic place to work! It's no wonder they were awarded by Modern Healthcare (2017) and New Orleans City Business (2016) as one of the Best Places to Work.

Cons

No downside to working at MedKoder.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing - setting the example and tone by working hard yourselves and never dictating, putting people over profits, and serving those underneath you and helping them to realize their full potential! You do this so well!

"I absolutely love working for MedKoder. They have great benefits and flexible schedules, and able to work from home."

Pros

Flexible schedules, great benefits, competitive pay, friendly coworkers, ability to work from home, could name many more.

Cons

There are really no cons working for MedKoder. I love working for them.

Advice to Management

None

"By far, the best place I have ever worked."

Current Employee - Coder Auditor III
    Current Employee - Coder Auditor III

I have been working at MedKoder full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Before I came to MedKoder, I was just a number. I never feel like that here. I had never really worked remote before so I was not sure what to expect. I have never really felt like I was remote. Everyone is just a phone call away and are always willing to help out. Even when I am having a bad day, my manager takes time from her work to help me out and work out whatever issue I am having. I have never worked for a company that made me feel that way. I actually lowered my daily stress level at this job. It took me awhile to actually get this job but it was so worth the wait.

Cons

When the only thing you really have to complain about is the clock in system, you really have it good. The only other thing I can think of that could be considered a con is the time it took to get hired. It took awhile to go through the whole process but it was well worth it. If you are starting the process, don't give up. IT IS WORTH IT.

"Amazing"

Current Employee - Account Executive
    Current Employee - Account Executive

I have been working at MedKoder (Less than a year)

Pros

This is the BEST company that I have had the opportunity to work for! Such a great "family" environment even though I am remote. The involvement and communication is great and does not have a micro managed feel. Everyone works together, and we have weekly calls to keep up with what all is going on which is so nice to keep up to date. I would highly recommend this company. The companies mission and values are what caught my eye, and they stand firm in meeting those in all that they do.

Cons

I have not seen any cons with MedKoder.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

"One of a kind company!"

Current Employee - Marketing and Sales Representative in Mandeville, LA
    Current Employee - Marketing and Sales Representative in Mandeville, LA

Pros

MedKoder's leadership puts their employees first. I started with MedKoder fresh out of college and they have been more than enthusiastic and supportive. With most entry positions, they have a mentor to help guide them. In my case, I have an entire team of mentors to guide me toward success.
    When you join the MedKoder team, you are joining a professional, value-based organization that is continuing to grow.

Cons

Nothing but PROS! (If you work at the corporate office, it can get a little chilly! Brr!)

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're already doing. Clear communications, investing in the success of your employees, maintaining a positive atmosphere to work in: It is all working!

"First-Class Company"

Current Employee - Physician Coding Auditor III in Fort Worth, TX
    Current Employee - Physician Coding Auditor III in Fort Worth, TX

I have been working at MedKoder full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The mission statement and core values are not simply words on the webpage or in the employee handbook. It is witnessed daily in the actions of management and employees. Management is approachable and knowledgeable. Communication from the IT department is the best I have ever experienced. Remote employees still experience a team environment.

Cons

There is not a downside to working for Medkoder!

Advice to Management

Continue to "Make it Happen"!

"Coder"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pasadena, MD
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pasadena, MD

I have been working at MedKoder full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I am so happy I joined MedKoder. I have employed with them for almost 6 months now and I couldn't ask for a better group of people to work for.

Cons

I can't think of anything to say.

Advice to Management

Management is doing an excellent job. I wouldn't change a thing.

"AWESOME Company"

Pros

I have been with MedKoder as a remote employee going on one year and not once have I ever dreaded getting up and going to work. I love my career choice and MedKoder allows me the opportunity to utilize my skills and expertise in a remote environment. This is an awesome place. I am so blessed to be part of a company that has strong morals and values. They treat their employees with respect and all levels of management are always there to listen and help in any way possible.

Cons

When I reflect on my time at MedKoder, I only have very positive thoughts.

Advice to Management

The company has grown since I have been onboard. This shows that management is doing an awesome job. The morale among the coding team is always positive. My advice to management is to keep doing what you are doing. It is obvious that the company is heading in the right direction.