Mopro Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-time Part-time

3.6
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Cary Levine

Pros
  • Really killer product, great co-workers, fast-paced environment - really exciting company (in 13 reviews)

• Open concept work environment: I love this about Mopro (in 10 reviews)

Cons
  • If you are unable to troubleshoot sometimes and find your own answers in a super fast paced environment, you will become frustrated (in 8 reviews)

• They preach so much about 6 figures a year and yet no one has ever made 6 figures there including the manager (in 7 reviews)

"Great Company to work for"

Current Employee - Fulfillment in Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - Fulfillment in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Mopro (Less than a year)

Pros

Fast Pace, Cool peers, Growth CEO is cool and is passionate about his company

Cons

None, they have different time shifts you can take.

Advice to Management

keep it up

Thanks for your review!

"PLEASE READ BEFORE APPLYING FOR DMC POSITION!"

Former Employee - Digital Marketing Coordinator in Irvine, CA
    Former Employee - Digital Marketing Coordinator in Irvine, CA

I worked at Mopro full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Some pro's about company:
    - You get the feel of what it's like to work for a bigger company
    - Good company to put on your resume for experience
    - Kitchen with soda and latte machine
    - Company Luncheons
    - Get to meet interesting people that you work with
    - Get to learn program on how to build a site
    - Will hire you with limited experience

Cons

This company preys on people who just graduated from school/limited experience in Marketing. They will tell you all the right things about how you will be "trained" to be a Digital Marketing coordinator. You spend 2 weeks "training" then they put you on the floor with all the other DMC's sounds exciting right? They start you off with 1 client for the week then they start ramping it up. Sooner or later you WILL start to feel stressed, fed up and angry with the amount of clients they are giving you.

IF YOU HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH MULTI-TASKING AND BEING MENTALLY AND PHYSICALLY STRESSED. THEN FEEL FREE TO APPLY.

You will soon learn that your "design" team is located in Chennai, India. So any revisions you need to make on your client's websites means that you need to submit it to them which could take a hours or days to receive the amount of revisions finished that you submitted.

At the end of the day, you feel tired and overwhelmed with ALL the revisions you need to do and plus the End of Day report you have to submit to your performance lead (which takes around 20 minutes or more to finish). So you're basically leaving later than your scheduled work time.

I wil let you know that I HAVE spent hours on my lunch break and WEEKENDS just to keep up with my clients websites and getting their revisions in because they WILL ASK FOR EVERYTHING on their websites. Pop-ups, email notifications, etc. Half the things I had no idea if we provided or not. Granted sometimes you wil get easy clients but the difficult clients are UNBEARABLE!

Please take in to mind of what I have shared with you, this isn't a joke or scam to jeopardize Mopro this is an honest person who has gone through this business model which frankly needs changing. I discussed with OPL multiple times in being overwhelmed and behind with my clients websites. They won't do much for you since they always have HIGH turnover regarding employees leaving!!

Their Sales representatives are pretty greedy and will sell a website to ANYONE even if we can't do some of the things the client wants on their website. Sales will screw you over with the clients they assign to you because they promise them so many things that in reality most Mopro cant do!

Advice to Management

- reconstruct business model regarding how many clients your DMC's can handle.
    - Listen to your DMC's when they say how stressed they are and behind and offer better solutions
    - Speak with Sales team and make sure they aren't OVERSELLING to clients who want NASA on their website.
    - Develop a type of complexity list for clients so that your DMCs know how potentially difficult a client can be. I cant tell you how many times I was assigned clients who wanted a certain layout on their site that just had me baffled
    - Put blockers back on Salesforce so that your DMC's can make time for revisions. Back to back phone calls doesn't help! .

Mar 8, 2017 – Community Manager

We're sorry we weren't the right fit for you and we wish you luck in your future endeavors!

"So much potential, horrible structure"

Current Employee - Digital Marketing Coordinator in Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - Digital Marketing Coordinator in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Mopro full-time

Pros

Great peers and great CEO. Great potential in a growing tech company. Friendly work environment. Unlimited amount of coffee and soda

Cons

Micro management in the form of excessive documents. Work life balance is not great. Barely any time to take breaks due to client workload and quota expectations

Advice to Management

Most of the employees other than upper management seem to be stressed and overworked. I understand this is a new and growing company and that improvements are being made to be better, however it does not excuse the amount and pace of work for the type of concept and service mopro offers it's consumers. Countless documents and applications to update for just one single client. The process is simple enough but having to navigate through all the documents and having to update all of them is causing problems; not only in organization but in payroll. The company is bleeding money in overtime alone just because of all the updates and workflow structure within the digital marketing coordinator role. The amount of clients one coordinator has is jeopardizing the quality and service mopro can potentially provide. I understand it is a numbers game however to some degree there has to be a consideration for work-life balance and how well the final product is for the clients who are paying for this service. Honestly, if the amount of clients was better managed there would be an opportunity for better quality of work, happier employees and less counter measures need be implemented due to an unhappy customer.

I want to make it clear...I see the potential Mopro has. I believe it can be a top contender in its class of service. With that being said I also come from a management background and I see what potential structure can be improved on; given the opportunity.

Feb 28, 2017 – Community Manager

Thank you for writing. We are growing quickly, and we're always striving to improve the experience for both clients and employees. We value your feedback and invite you to discuss your ideas with ... More

"Mopro, the most professional establishment I've worked at"

I have been working at Mopro full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I can't describe in words how great of a product Mopro delivers. It's cutting edge technology and something all small and medium size businesses should take advantage of. Great training and amazing people with one goal in mind. To be successful and help grow businesses to there highest potential.

Cons

I really, really don't have any. I have really nothing negative to say. The management is great and the training is high energy.

Advice to Management

Keep up what your doing.

"Company Culture and Training Like It's SUPPOSED To Be!"

I have been working at Mopro full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Amazing company culture. Everything about being here is motivating! Management team with a positive and inspiring attitude and demeanor. No negative Nancy's here!
    When you start your day with group positive affirmations, you know you're in the right place!
    After more than 20 years in sales and marketing, I finally feel like I have found my HOME.
    Excellent pay and benefits! A TRUE working wage! This company understands what it takes to support a family. I truly feel blessed to have discovered this opportunity.

Cons

Just wish training was a bit longer, but it's incredible how much has been included so far! My brain is very very full, in the very best of ways!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing. Your attitude, support, education and motivation mean more to your team than you even know.

"I kinda like what this company is doing."

I have been working at Mopro full-time

Pros

So they have a 4 page script that we have to memorize. It's a test to the intelligence but it gives you so much direct information. When I implemented the script in my selling points, it took me to a whole other level. I enjoy the training comradere and the family atmosphere.

Cons

1 hour lunch, I wish it was 30 min but hey... I'll manage. I really don't have a negative outlook.

Advice to Management

Love what you guys are doing. There amazing

"FINALLY!!!! A Company that treats you like FAMILY!"

Current Employee - Senior Digital Marketing Consultant in Las Vegas, NV
    Current Employee - Senior Digital Marketing Consultant in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Mopro full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Fast Paced, Highly Qualified Co-Workers, Unity in Practices, Positivity, Snacks & Beverages, Great Medical & Vacation Benefits, Collaborative, Fun, Honest, A+ Management, Great Company Culture!

Cons

Training is an intense 2-week process (if you have little experience this may be harder for you) HOWEVER - Great Training and Even better support in that Training!!

Advice to Management

Keep up the GREAT Culture! We LOVE IT!!!!!

"Digital marketing coordinator run away"

I have been working at Mopro full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Decent pay. Lax dresscode. Nice office.

Cons

If you are a college student with any talent stay away. 99% of your work is caused by the website building being outsourced, Or by having to document everything and follow a extensive, and I me rediculous script.

Advice to Management

Have realistic expectations. The focus should be on the customer and their experience.Or just outsource the whole operation or have more in house designers. Or just sell the company and focus on your family.

Feb 28, 2017 – Community Manager

We’re sorry to hear you’re unhappy. As a current employee, we encourage you to reach out to your manager or HR. We hope we’re able to work together to improve your experience.

10. "My experience"

Pros

Great coworkers, lax dress code, tradeshows, CEO and all of the higher ups are very passionate.

Cons

New hires are now getting paid more than those who have more experience and have been with the company. Tons of micromanaging

"Mopro"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Mopro full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Mopro is a great company. The managers are great, the office is great, and the people are AMAZING. Our CEO is also incredible, honestly all of our executives are just so kind and approachable. This company is going nowhere but up! Lots of changes but that's whats exciting, I love being a part of this companies growth and I can't wait to see how far we will go! I love it here.

Cons

Honestly none. Mopro helps me live up to my Moprotential (;

Advice to Management

Thank you for all that you do! Keep up all the hard work, it is paying off! Your employees use the examples you all set to fuel their ambition to be better!