Morgan Stephens Reviews | Glassdoor

"Great company"

Current Employee - Care View Processor
    Current Employee - Care View Processor

I have been working at Morgan Stephens full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Although I've tried forever to work with you all I must admit it was definitely worth the wait. You all have each successfully and patiently walked me through the process, have shown sincerity, and have made the hiring process easy. I love my job! Your compassion and true passion in helping others stands out. Everyone I encountered did amazing from Steve to Jenn...I was satisfied with everyone.

Cons

None they're a great company

2. "Blessed"

I have been working at Morgan Stephens full-time

Pros

My experience with Morgan Stephens has been excellent - 5 stars.  Everything went smoothly from my application to onboarding.  I really enjoy working on the assignment, the people are very nice and easy to get along with. I was asked this morning to stay on a little longer. The follow-up from Morgan Stephens is fantastic, if I have any questions or concerns it will be taken care of asap.  Steve Kerrigan and Joe Tolland have followed-up with Catholic Charities to see how I'm working out, and regularly check in with me to see how the job is going.

Cons

N/A - no cons all pros

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work

"Success Story"

I have been working at Morgan Stephens full-time

Pros

They will make sure that they go out of their way to make your career goals come true. I started working with them as a contractor and ended up with a full-time job with the company. Thank you Morgan Stephens

Cons

N/A- everything was fine. It was the best decision I've ever made.

Advice to Management

Keep being amazing!

"Laura Coval Recruiter Review"

Former Employee - Patient Representative in Miami, FL
    Former Employee - Patient Representative in Miami, FL

Pros

Laura was my recruiter and she was fantastic. Very accessible by phone, email and text. Provided Interview prep and guidance for healthcare jobs. Very positive and always has good advice. I have worked at other staffing agencies but she is the best in comparison and the reason why I just got hired.

Cons

Please let Laura Coval train other recruiters. She is the best.

Advice to Management

Laura Coval is a huge asset to your company and I hope that her hard work and dedication is appreciated and she is compensated accordingly.

"Provider Contracts Assistant"

Current Employee - Provider Contracts Assistant in Columbus, OH
    Current Employee - Provider Contracts Assistant in Columbus, OH

I have been working at Morgan Stephens full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Good flexibility, decent pay, clear communication

Cons

Like any contract position nothing is permanent

"Awesome Team ! Great People care for you !!"

Former Employee - Inquiry Specialist in Long Beach, CA
    Former Employee - Inquiry Specialist in Long Beach, CA

Pros

My experience working with Stephen Morgan was awesome great team really friendly helpful. I'm very happy to have work with them help me out so much.

Cons

I don't see any down side from my point of view and experience with them

Advice to Management

Thank u for opportunity for work with Stephen Morgan.

"Thank you!"

Current Employee - Care Review Processor in Long Beach, CA
    Current Employee - Care Review Processor in Long Beach, CA

Pros

I just want to say thank you to Laura Coval and Steve Kerrigan for helping me on my new job journey these two amazing people from Morgan Stephens went above and beyond to to place me and help me find a job with a great company. Morgan Stephens offers great pay they make sure your checks are in on time every week you accumulate sick pay, and they are very nice overall. Of all the agency's i have worked for this has definitely been nothing but the best. From my interview and helping me with my resume and to find a great local great company to work for. They guided me thrue my interview and my training. Great pay, great people like Laura Coval and Steve Kerrigan that helped me actually get hired in the company were I'm now a permanent employee. These people were there and are still there to help me with anything I need.

Cons

I really recommend morgan stephens to everyone out there looking for a job.

Advice to Management

Overall this agency has great things to offer.

"Great Agency!"

Current Employee - Enrollment Representative in Long Beach, CA
    Current Employee - Enrollment Representative in Long Beach, CA

I have been working at Morgan Stephens full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Working with Morgan Stephens recruiters to find a position was excellent. Laura, Steve, Joe, and Jennifer were very helpful in helping me through the process. They were very informative and encouraging.

They helped me find ways to improve my resume. The communication process was excellent. Whether it was a call or an email, they responded quickly and made me feel comfortable in this process. I have worked with other agencies in the past, but never actually found a job. I liked that I received a call within days of my application and was set up for an interview in about a week after that. By the following week, I was hired. I even liked that Laura called me after my hiring to see how I was doing. I understand that this is a business, but I felt that everyone genuinely cared.

The next day pay plan and paperless time sheets. I really enjoyed the whole process. I think one of the factors is that this agency focuses on specific types of fields.
    I don't know how I could thank everyone at Morgan Stephens. This opportunity has truly changed my life. Thank you!

Cons

No cons, thank you for everything!

Advice to Management

Again, I appreciate all your help!

"Morgan Stephens"

Current Employee - Sales Coordinator/Broker in Midvale, UT
    Current Employee - Sales Coordinator/Broker in Midvale, UT

I have been working at Morgan Stephens full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I loved that I would get an email response right away. And everyone that assisted me was so nice.

Cons

I loved this company very nice people

Advice to Management

I want to thank you ALL specially Steve for helping me out and helping my friend get into Molina as well. ALL I have is gratitude and God Bless everyone in Morgan Stephen

"Right Place at the Right Time."

Pros

Morgan Stephend staffing is beyond amazing. The recruiters treat you with care and respect and place you in positions in which are suitable to see you succeed and be successful. My I boarding process was the smoothest EVER and they were their every step of the way and still are a major support system in order for me to have continued success in my new role. I seriously cannot thank Morgan Stephens enough for their hard work and dedication to locate the best opportunity to see me succeed in my career. Thank you MORGAN STEPHENS!!!

Cons

None at all this company is off the charts amazing.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!!