NatureWorks Reviews | Glassdoor

NatureWorks Reviews

4.6
Marc Verbruggen

1. "Great Culture, Great People, Great Place to Work!"

I have been working at NatureWorks full-time

Pros

NatureWorks LLC has a dynamic work environment that fosters teamwork, collaboration, and innovation across all functions. The employees help to maintain a culture that is welcoming, helpful, and fun! You truly feel like part of the family.

The benefits package provided is comprehensive and competitive and provides many different options for all types of employee's and their families.

Not only are the people and benefits rewarding, but the company's mission of meeting the world's needs today without compromising the earth's ability to meet the needs of tomorrow makes this a rewarding place to be!

This global organization is definitely one I would recommend to family or friends!

Cons

NatureWorks may not be for everyone, but we welcome anyone!

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work NatureWorks and continue to foster a place for growth and success!

2. "Rewarding"

Former Intern - Business Intern in Minnetonka, MN
    Former Intern - Business Intern in Minnetonka, MN

I worked at NatureWorks as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

Really helpful coworkers, Good work environment, Convenient location, Family type feel.

Cons

Not a lot of opportunities for career growth, Small company, Benefits are okay.

Advice to Management

Continue to foster a family-type atmosphere

NatureWorks Response

May 13, 2016 – Human Resources

We certainly enjoy having our interns join the NatureWorks family each summer and are happy to hear our small company/family-style culture was a positive experience. We take pride in our team ... More