NextLevel Pharma Reviews | Glassdoor

3.3
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Geoff Cable & Luke Rogers

1. "Great experience"

Former Employee - Team Leader in Bratislava (Slovakia)
    Former Employee - Team Leader in Bratislava (Slovakia)

I worked at NextLevel Pharma full-time

Pros

Its been my pleasure to have worked for this company. I have spent over 4years here and experienced various positions within the organization. Both the environment and the work itself are very pleasant as long as you are willing to put the sufficient level of effort in. You will learn an incredible array of transferable skills,which will come more than handy once you move on from here. Again, I want to emphasize that you need to work hard! You will be provided with some excellent sales training but you need to work on yourself too. The management have greatly improved their attitude towards their employees in the last years and are truly open-minded to new suggestions and feedback. I also want to highlight the social aspects of work. You will have loads of fun both at work(as long as things get done of course) and at team-building activities too. Its a true family atmosphere.

My advice to you would be to make the most out of every moment as they will be more than useful in your professional future. The more you learn the more you will be able to utilize in the future.

Cons

You will need to get used to hearing rejection from your prospects.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

2. "Very good experience"

Former Employee - International Business Development Executive in Bratislava (Slovakia)

I worked at NextLevel Pharma full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Probably the best thing about NLP is that it has very family-like feel since it's a smaller company and they know your name and in turn you know theirs. In spite of only spending 3 months, out of which I spent 3 weeks on a sick leave, they took me in as part of the team and invested a lot in the training. Geoff and Luke are very accessible and always want employees' feedback on what can be changed to improve. Also financially they pay you what you deserve, with a fix starting above the average already.

Cons

For me personally the con was the fixed working hours which come with the position. As a business dev executive you have to stick to a certain schedule - though I've met people there who prefer to have set times when to start and when to get off so that is individual.

Advice to Management

More teambuildings ;)

3. "Sales is an art"

I worked at NextLevel Pharma full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This is an incredible learning opportunity with possibilities to advance within the company. Sales is an extremely challenging field and working at NLP provides many valuable skills including communication, persuasiveness, negotiation and resourcefulness. It is also an excellent way to get your foot in the door if interested in pharmaceutical industry and it is a very supportive motivating environment to work in.

Cons

Lack of diversity in terms of tasks executed on the job daily; it can get quite repetitive with time.

Advice to Management

Continue doing what you are doing, continually believing in your employees, and investing in and appreciating their strengths as well as helping them eliminate and work on their weaknesses to enhance their productivity and results.

5. "One of the hardest places I have ever had to leave."

Former Employee - Senior International Business Development Executive in Bratislava (Slovakia)

I worked at NextLevel Pharma full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

If you want to learn sales, gain knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry and be a part of a wonderful family, this is the place to be! Many companies talk about improving company culture, but few have mastered it like NextLevel Pharma.
    They offer one of the fastest development possibilities and excellent benefits & incentives. The leaders of the company have an open door policy and employees can express their thoughts and as a result, everyone feel a sense of trust and mutual connection. In addition, they offer their employees a plethora of on-the-job sales techniques, up-to-date training sessions and motivational materials. The events produced are most often “sold out” as delegates recognise the quality of the conferences which are continuously evolving throughout the years so it’s no surprise that innovative is on the producer’s list of core values.
    They have a fun and friendly office atmosphere filled with young, ambitious & competitive individuals. Led by highly supportive team leaders who are experienced in the industry and people management. The leaders invest well on their people and have had many memorable team building adventures which gives the employees sense of unity.
    Ultimately, there are only positive words to use to describe NextLevel’s company culture. The most important thing is that they’re authentic and aspirational - that they accurately reflect the characteristics people are looking for in a prospective company. It was a privilege to be a part of this company.

Cons

At times, due to the challenging nature of sales, certain employees could let out profanity which could go against one's culture and not everyone finds enjoyment on hearing it. It's understandable and I grew accustomed to it, however, it is essential to keep the office standards high and maintain professionalism for the long run.

Advice to Management

Continue to invest in the development of employees, maintain trainings and keep encouraging mini activities in the office to boost moral.

"Sub-par company"

Former Employee - Sales
    Former Employee - Sales

Pros

NextLevel does give some sales training. Sadly almost no one wants to speak long enough on the phone to use anything they teach you.

Cons

Poor salary. Poor product most of the time.

Advice to Management

Stop posting fake good reviews on glassdoor. Worry about making your actual company better, not arguing about how people are lying about you online. Don't tell people to visit your official website to learn about your company - would you learn more accurate information about North Korea if you asked an official party member or someone who escaped that hell hole?

7. "Great sales techniques training & industry overview!"

Former Employee - International Business Development Executive

Pros

Whether you are joining this company from a prior sales environment or not at all- just like me, I will give you one advice - make sure you really take in the provided initial and ongoing training. Even though now I moved to another company, I can tell you that I STILL rely on the practical sales techniques I have obtained and practiced there. I considered the training top of the industry from what I ve seen elsewhere in Bratislava.
    To be honest, you are the only one that can decide for yourself to either learn and develop your personality or quit after few weeks of the learning process. It is not all rainbows and butterflies, however, once you get through only the first 3-4 weeks of a few challenging calls, the job becomes really enjoyable and not to forget - GREAT money coming in! You'll get used to that really easily, trust me. Thanks to the creative PRODUCTION, MARKETING & MANAGEMENT, there is constantly lots of deals in the event pipeline!

Cons

You might want to know that there is nothing like food vouchers nor gym/wellness benefits, INSTEAD you get real great monthly salary, which worked for me, personally, better!

Advice to Management

Great work on motivating all your teams weekly; the micro-management rewards were great!

8. "An Amazing Opportunity"

Former Employee - Senior Sales Manager in Bratislava (Slovakia)
    Former Employee - Senior Sales Manager in Bratislava (Slovakia)

I worked at NextLevel Pharma full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I worked at NextLevel for just under 7 and a half years and finished there as Senior Sales Manager.
    I started off way back in 2008 at the entry level position, the same as everybody else who joins the company. The fantastic on going training, support and professionalism of the organisation enabled me to progress through the company and advance my career very quickly, but also improve my management skills. I have worked in a sales environment for the best part of my career, all around the world, and the sales training is some of the best I have received and the great thing is that training is an ongoing thing and never stops.
    The events that NextLevel produce are of an extremely high standard and are very well received in their market sector and you also have the opportunity to attend these events wherever they are in the world too.
    The environment at NextLevel is great, I have made some great friends and met some very interesting characters during my time there. It's an extremely friendly and relaxed atmosphere and there are some great team building days, but obviously you are there to work too.
    There is also a great opportunity, if you work hard, to earn some great cash, live extremely well and have a good life.
    I can't say enough about NextLevel and if you are given the opportunity to work there grab it with both hands and don't let it slip through. The team, the company and training have made me the person I am today.
    If I ever returned back to Slovakia to live, there is only one place I would ever go and work and that would be NextLevel Pharma.

Cons

People are given an amazing amount of time to prove themselves, and it's really sad to see the negative reviews on here when I know how much time and effort was put in and given to some of these negative individuals ie helping with visas, giving them team leader opportunities and so on.

Advice to Management

Keep innovating, you have a fantastic project going there and I just want to thank you for the great opportunity- it was a real pleasure working with you all

9. "Great opportunity, great training and great people"

Former Employee - Senior Sales Development Executive in Bratislava (Slovakia)
    Former Employee - Senior Sales Development Executive in Bratislava (Slovakia)

I worked at NextLevel Pharma full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I came to Bratislava looking for a good job, where my work will be appreciated and where I can learn and become a better sales person. I found that in NextLevel, I found people who work really hard, who know a lot about sales, event management but it'a not an easy job, don't fool yourself. The best thing in NextLevel is the people, they will accept you like a friend, but you have to be prepared to work extremely hard, you have to produce, you have to Sale. If you will manage that, you will enjoy working here. On the other hand, you won't last very long. A very positive thing is that you are a master of your faith, you are responsible for yourself, your sales and everything is transparent, and there is an opportunity to make money. Here I found a lot of great people, made a lot friends and this will always be a great, positive experience for me.

Cons

Really hard industry to work in, a lot of competition. The job itself after a while becomes a bit dull and saturated, so you need to motivate yourself in any way possible.

10. "Tip of Top Notch. Great Integrity. Product is worth exponentially & immeasurably > cost! All about Excellence."

Current Employee - International Business Development Executive in Bratislava (Slovakia)

I have been working at NextLevel Pharma full-time

Pros

As an American seeking work in Bratislava (with a Master's Degree and a few decades of professional experience, but without speaking skills in the local language), I am grateful that Next Level gave me an excellent professional opportunity to communicate in my native language of English; to learn about the industry; and to develop a valuable set of new professional skills.

I worked at this company for approximately 3 months. It was a new, fun, and challenging experience: the training was extremely well-delivered, organized, and cogent. I was amazed at how much they taught us in a limited time, which enabled us to understand the expectations and to apply a new skill set the job itself.

Most of all, I have great respect for the two owners. In my limited exposure to this field, I gleaned that they are tip-top of the top-notch in their field, especially as a result of their experience, education, ingenuity, professional networking, and consequential vast knowledge.

This combination of supreme qualities goes directly into the creation of every valuable product that they offer & deliver. Their clients and associates are extremely fortunate, as the owners' business ethic is palpably one of pure & deep interest in generating extremely generous returns on one's company's or individual's investment. Therefore they succeed concretely and exponentially in this respect.

As an employee, it is easy to believe in a product and a company when what they create & offer is worth staggeringly more than what it costs!

Yet, perhaps most impressively: the two owners are very authentic people, who maintain a high level of integrity in their business ethic: toward customers, toward of staff, and even toward prior staff (likewise with regard to the integrity and authenticity of the support personnel in the front office). The owners and support staff of Next Level are people of integrity and excellence.

Sincere & brilliant people with an unsurpassed & superb product.

Cons

only downside would be to be a possible client who's not yet heard of Next Level.

11. "International Business Development Executive"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bratislava (Slovakia)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bratislava (Slovakia)

I worked at NextLevel Pharma full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I have started with the company in December 2014, when I have returned from the UK.

Since very first minute I knew I am dealing with professionals, very knowledgeable about the subject, both Sales and Life Science industry indeed.
    Training was excellent, very much to the point with lot of priceless sales techniques explained, also wealth of helpful suggestions in order to become successful sales person.

Highly trained team leaders and Sales management are always ready to help with constructive approach, I felt every minute safe in their hands and if I wasn't sure about something their put me on the right track instantly.

There is always lot of incentives in place in order to motivate sales people and there is always lot of sales wisdom shared on the sales platform between sales people to keep their spirit high with positive attitude to approach the client.

Both MDs Luke and Geoff and very friendly people, always ready to listen to new things and happy to help with avery matter, It has been a pleasure to work with them, so thank you very much for that indeed.

Both team leaders Ivanka and Keith are very friendly and full of advice for their team members with professional and constructive approach towards all requests.

Generally whole team of NLP included sales people, producers and Marketing department are very friendly, optimistic and enthusiastic about what they do and always undertaking tasks with very positive approach, I had wonderful time with them indeed.

I had been provided with very good opportunity to work abroad so moved on but If I had to come back to Slovakia and had to apply for a job, I would do exactly the same thing and join the crew of NLP.

I would highly recommend the position for everyone who wants to achieve something in the field of selling, to built his confidence, self motivation, persistence and gain lot of experience in objection handling and improve negotiating skills that are so important through the life time, whether you are selling for commissions or selling your personal services.

Once again, Thank you very much for all you have done for me, I had such a great time with you and I mean it with all my heart.

Kindest regards,

Igoritoooooo, :-)))

Cons

No negative feedback from my side

Advice to Management

No advice from my side to management of NLP, everything works well in NLP and there is no reason to change something that works well.