Offrs.com Reviews | Glassdoor

1. "Great place to grow"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Bradenton, FL
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Bradenton, FL

I have been working at Offrs.com full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I was looking to work from home, Rich one of the CEOs of the company worked with me to get me this job. He believes in his people and takes in to consideration thier needs. The work environment is very important in the office. Everyone works as a team, and helps each other. I am so grateful for the opportunity to work with this company. Not only am I able to work from home and still feel like apart of the team. I am able to have a good work/ life balance when my son comes in to the world. I honestly can't say enough good things about this company. The work load is fair, the pay is good, and all of my coworkers are hard working and willing to help. What more can you ask for.

Cons

Working from home takes away from seeing and getting to know my coworkers better. I'm hoping to get into the office after I have my son. Besides that, I don't have any other cons to the company.

Advice to Management

Keep those farms productive, and we will reap the bounties of our labor.

2. "Fun and Innovative Culture"

Current Employee - Vice President of Events in Sarasota, FL
    Current Employee - Vice President of Events in Sarasota, FL

Pros

Culture is everything to me. Working with people that are excited to build something great is why I love offrs. They also care tremendously about their customers which is a sign of a good moral compass.

Cons

Nothing bad to say about the company.

3. "Florida's tech underdog"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sarasota, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sarasota, FL

I have been working at Offrs.com full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Why I decided to work with Offrs:
    1. Startup environment means there is huge room for growth.
    2. Company owners (Rich and Mark) are brilliant minds.
    3. Colorful culture.
    4. Location (It's in Sarasota!)

Cons

I have not run into any cons so far.

Advice to Management

I thought long and hard about this. I have no advice right now. You guys are doing great!

4. "Amazing Company! Great Family Feel"

Current Employee - Sales
    Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at Offrs.com full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great environment, very responsive to needs of employees and customers, fast to make change when needed. Family feel, they actually care about their employees, work hard play hard mentality taken to heart. Love going to work everyday!

Cons

High tech platform that not all realtors get, not hard to sell benefits and positive sides. Most negative feedback from customers stems from their not utilizing the system to get them leads, and not working the leads after. I've sold medical devices in the past and this is way easier to sell

Advice to Management

Haven't been here long but I love you guys, don't ever change or stop doing what you are doing!

5. "Grab your laptop and jump on in..."

Current Employee - Marketing/Content Dev in Sarasota, FL
    Current Employee - Marketing/Content Dev in Sarasota, FL

I have been working at Offrs.com full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The team moves fast, creating multiple, disruptive technologies you can be proud to be a part of. Great place to stretch your creative arms as they're nimble and open to creative ideas. The management is hilarious in the best ways possible, the pay is good and they provide snackz!

Cons

Nobody's perfect and the company's still growing, so there are a few growing pains here or there, but everyone's fast to jump in, pitch in and make it better. So in the big picture... none really.

Advice to Management

Keep on rocking it guys.

"Best job I've ever had. I can't imagine working anywhere else."

Current Employee - Sales in Sarasota, FL
    Current Employee - Sales in Sarasota, FL

I have been working at Offrs.com full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great culture, awesome co-workers, family environment, the best work/life balance I've ever had. Offrs.com is an innovative company that provides a challenging and exciting work environment with unlimited opportunities for advancement. I couldn't be happier.

Cons

None that I can think of.

"I took a pay cut to join Offrs.com"

Current Employee - Smart Advisor in Sarasota, FL
    Current Employee - Smart Advisor in Sarasota, FL

Pros

Great environment to work in. I want to come to work everyday. Great people to work with. I know this company cares about it's employees and customers.

Cons

Sales at times can be difficult. Their is still a lot of rejection from possible clients. What we sell is cutting edge in the real estate industry, so a lot of agents don't get it.

Advice to Management

Please do not change the environment. Keep it fun and entertaining. Also, maybe do some BBQ at one of our fun group lunch meetings.

"offrs is a great place to work. They care about the customer."

Current Employee - Customer Support in Sarasota, FL
    Current Employee - Customer Support in Sarasota, FL

I have been working at Offrs.com full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The people at offrs.com are very dedicated and very smart. I find myself learning something everyday about the industry, technology and also about our customers. offrs.com is very dedicated to customer service.

Cons

The only con is their location. I wish they had offices in some other cities. I love Sarasota, but would love to work in other markets as well.

Advice to Management

Keep it going! You guys are awesome.

9. "The future is strong in this one."

Current Employee - National Sales Director
    Current Employee - National Sales Director

I have been working at Offrs.com full-time

Pros

Being able to connect with realtors around the country and provide them with tools to succeed provides a sense of fulfillment. Not only are we turning prospects into customers but we are building relationships with striving and top producing realtors who want to be the best and have the top notch smart data.

Cons

If there was a con, I wouldn't work here. Its a blast to be apart of such a great group.

10. "Great culture & exciting innovation"

Pros

I've been with Offrs.com since they launched. The founders work hard to foster an energetic and creative culture. Being part of incredible growth, and continual innovation is extremely rewarding. Employees are given room to be creative, grow and contribute. It's gratifying to work with clients to grow their business in a very direct way, and that core philosophy is shared by management.

Cons

Might be a con for some, but this company is full of hard working & smart people and if you prefer to float on by, and collect a paycheck, there is no where to go unnoticed. If you excel given the room to grow and contribute, then it's a slam dunk.

Advice to Management

Continue to foster a great culture and community atmosphere and we will continue to attract the best!