Cover image for OneTrust

Tech

2295K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - /Community/technology

Got a burning question about OneTrust? Just ask!

On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with OneTrust employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What are your colleagues talking about?

Find your exclusive Company Bowl on Community. Join the hottest conversation with your colleagues anonymously.
Join the Conversation

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor

Pros
  • "Great people to work with and easy to move around within company.(in 53 reviews)
  • "Good benefits and learning(in 46 reviews)
  • "Unlimited PTO (though you'd be reminded of your usage every time you take time off)(in 43 reviews)
  • "Great team and many people are on hand to provide their support(in 43 reviews)
  • "> Good pay(in 30 reviews)
Cons

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of OneTrust and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
Verify your email to use filters. Having problems? Resend email

New York, NY
      Recommend
      CEO Approval
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great work culture and work life balance

Cons

No cons to working at OneTrust

Thank you for sharing your feedback. It's great to see you've had a positive experience at OneTrust!

1. 2.0
        Sep 18, 2023
        Current Employee, more than 1 year
        Recommend
        CEO Approval
        Business Outlook

Pros

-Great benefits and PTO -Some amazing people on the ground you work with every day

Cons

- No culture. Acquired companies that had culture have lost it -CSM responsibilities change frequently, and they have very little control over several aspects of their bonus -No clear path to career advancement or opportunities. When management is asked they say it’s being worked on, but it’s been over a year -Oftentimes sales has (seemingly) competing goals to CS, resulting in friction between the two departments -Sales is not in the loop about anything CS does. This is not the individual AE’s faults, but a failure of management -CS often feels like the red headed stepchild of the company. Significant resources for training and enablement are provided for other departments, but CS is just asked to tag along and not provided much of anything tailored to them -The CEO came to town and talked about looking for a condo in Vail / Aspen right around the time a lot of employees were told they were not getting merit increases. Very out of touch. -The Chief Customer Officer came to town and didn’t take time to say hello to any of the employees that report up to her.

Thanks for taking the time to share your perspective. We're pleased to see you've enjoyed your benefits, PTO, and coworkers. We agree that our people are amazing; without them, OneTrust would not be the category-defining market leader we are today. OneTrust went through a lot of change in 2022. We made several acquisitions over the years, as you mentioned, and we acknowledge that our culture shifted as a result. That's why we brought on a Talent Management team to revamp our culture and values based on employee feedback. We heard from hundreds of employees through surveys, focus groups, and workshops, and based on our people's needs, we were able to craft new company values that now serve as our north start for how we show up to work. We also have a ton of growth opportunities at OneTrust. Career progression and advancement can happen in a number of ways - through new assignments or rotational opportunities, learning new skills, exposure to new customers or problems to solve, and promotions. When you’re defining and operating in a dynamic market there are no shortage of those opportunities. Last year, many of our team members were also promoted or moved laterally into new roles within the company. We will continue to promote these opportunities and other career development offerings this year. We are also hiring a Director of Learning & Development Director, and we're excited to bring an experienced leader on board who can propel our employees' learning opportunities even more!

2. Join the OneTrust team
        See Our Latest Jobs
      Viewing 1 - 10 of 940 Reviews
      </>Embed

OneTrust Reviews FAQs

OneTrust has an overall rating of 2.6 out of 5, based on over 1,003 reviews left anonymously by employees. 33% of employees would recommend working at OneTrust to a friend and 35% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -4% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, OneTrust employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.0 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at OneTrust. This rating has decreased by -7% over the last 12 months.

33% of OneTrust employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated OneTrust 2.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 2.4 for culture and values and 2.7 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at OneTrust to be workplace, benefits, coworkers and the cons to be senior leadership, management, career development.

Popular Careers with OneTrust Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Popular Conversations

Interview Tips

192.9K

Investment Associate

How long does it take to get the actual offer letter from Goldman Sachs after a call with HCM? It's been a week and still no updates. The VP from HCM I talked to heavily emphasized that the call was not a guarantee of offer, but that the team really liked me and would like to extend an offer. She also said that she needed time to get approvals from higher ups before she can send the actual letter. Is this usually how it goes with Goldman?

0 Comments

Analyst

I recently interviewed for a role that I was very excited about. The interview with the hiring manager was going so well and then he said, “we’re a family here.” It’s a really large company and I have a friend who is on this team and she has said so many amazing things about the company and the job itself. What do y’all think about this? I know it’s often seen as a red flag but all other flags are green. If it helps any, he is not from the US but it is a US based company.

12 Comments

Brand Marketing Strategist

Have you ever done interview & just felt the team or company wasn’t sitting well with your gut? How does that factor into your decision if an offer is made? Obv a job interview time is limited so you never know but sometimes I just have a vibe it’s not a match and even though I may keep going in rounds, I’m always checking if I finally get the gut feeling this may be right. I had one where round 1-4 the mood was off. I felt I was being nitpicked harshly always, they rejected me in the end

4 Comments

Glassdoor has 1,003 OneTrust reviews submitted anonymously by OneTrust employees. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if OneTrust is right for you.