The latest conversations about Tech
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
Got a burning question about OneTrust? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with OneTrust employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great people to work with and easy to move around within company." (in 53 reviews)
- "Good benefits and learning" (in 46 reviews)
- "Unlimited PTO (though you'd be reminded of your usage every time you take time off)" (in 43 reviews)
- "Great team and many people are on hand to provide their support" (in 43 reviews)
- "> Good pay" (in 30 reviews)
- "They'll hire you and fire you within a year. 2 massive layoffs in the past two years." (in 73 reviews)
- "Management is poor and unpredictable" (in 67 reviews)
- "No work life balance/ sneaky colleagues" (in 45 reviews)
- "Lack of leadership and a lot of disorganization" (in 40 reviews)
- "Toxic Culture with no sign of changing" (in 38 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of OneTrust and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 940 of over 1K reviews
Updated Sep 28, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Sep 10, 2023Customer Success ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsNew York, NY
Great work culture and work life balance
No cons to working at OneTrustOneTrust Response3w
Thank you for sharing your feedback. It's great to see you've had a positive experience at OneTrust!
- 2.0Sep 18, 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
-Great benefits and PTO -Some amazing people on the ground you work with every day
- No culture. Acquired companies that had culture have lost it -CSM responsibilities change frequently, and they have very little control over several aspects of their bonus -No clear path to career advancement or opportunities. When management is asked they say it’s being worked on, but it’s been over a year -Oftentimes sales has (seemingly) competing goals to CS, resulting in friction between the two departments -Sales is not in the loop about anything CS does. This is not the individual AE’s faults, but a failure of management -CS often feels like the red headed stepchild of the company. Significant resources for training and enablement are provided for other departments, but CS is just asked to tag along and not provided much of anything tailored to them -The CEO came to town and talked about looking for a condo in Vail / Aspen right around the time a lot of employees were told they were not getting merit increases. Very out of touch. -The Chief Customer Officer came to town and didn’t take time to say hello to any of the employees that report up to her.12OneTrust Response3d
Thanks for taking the time to share your perspective. We're pleased to see you've enjoyed your benefits, PTO, and coworkers. We agree that our people are amazing; without them, OneTrust would not be the category-defining market leader we are today. OneTrust went through a lot of change in 2022. We made several acquisitions over the years, as you mentioned, and we acknowledge that our culture shifted as a result. That's why we brought on a Talent Management team to revamp our culture and values based on employee feedback. We heard from hundreds of employees through surveys, focus groups, and workshops, and based on our people's needs, we were able to craft new company values that now serve as our north start for how we show up to work. We also have a ton of growth opportunities at OneTrust. Career progression and advancement can happen in a number of ways - through new assignments or rotational opportunities, learning new skills, exposure to new customers or problems to solve, and promotions. When you’re defining and operating in a dynamic market there are no shortage of those opportunities. Last year, many of our team members were also promoted or moved laterally into new roles within the company. We will continue to promote these opportunities and other career development offerings this year. We are also hiring a Director of Learning & Development Director, and we're excited to bring an experienced leader on board who can propel our employees' learning opportunities even more!
OneTrust Reviews FAQs
OneTrust has an overall rating of 2.6 out of 5, based on over 1,003 reviews left anonymously by employees. 33% of employees would recommend working at OneTrust to a friend and 35% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -4% over the last 12 months.
33% of OneTrust employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated OneTrust 2.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 2.4 for culture and values and 2.7 for career opportunities.