Perspective Advertising Reviews | Glassdoor

Perspective Advertising Reviews

Updated 8 Aug 2019

4.1
Perspective Advertising  CEO Benjamin David (no image)
Benjamin David
  1. "Great environment"

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Livonia, MI

I worked at Perspective Advertising full-time for less than a year

Pros

This place was a great friendly and outgoing environment, the co-workers are awesome and are always willing to help each other out. I worked there for 3 months and was able to see two people get promoted so there is always room for growth.

Cons

The hours can be long but the day goes by quickly because of the empowering meetings and the fun co-workers

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work, always had a great time there and I learned a lot.

Perspective Advertising 2015-10-21

"I couldn’t imagine working elsewhere!"

I have been working at Perspective Advertising

Pros

With this job, I’m constantly challenged. You might think it would be exhausting, but it’s actually energizing. It keeps me motivated and eager to continue growing.

Cons

Just know that after the training, you aren’t finished learning. The professional development is endless, which I think is great.

Advice to Management

I like that you send us to prestigious conferences, and schedule frequent trainings.

Perspective Advertising 2015-08-27

"Don't work for this company you will save yourself alot of headache."

I worked at Perspective Advertising full-time for less than a year

Pros

The best thing was the relationships you built with your co-workers, its a real fun loving environment and was probably the only reason I continued with my employment at perspective.

Cons

You work long hours without rewards. It is an entry level door to door sales job and it is commission only based. You are attracted in to the company with fake job titles like "public relations assistant" "event manager" and "head of marketing" when you are called for your preliminary phone interview and you ask questions about what you would be doing on a daily bases or whats the pay or even directly is this... commission based job you will get vauge answers trying to make the job sound as sexy as possible. Even if you do work your butt off you will probably end up fired in 3 months anyways.

Advice to Management

When you are firing someone you should never fire them in front of another employee for one it is embarrassing for said employee being fired and it is also very illegal.

Perspective Advertising 2015-09-17

"Sales"

I worked at Perspective Advertising

Pros

co-workers are very kind and really helped you get the hang of things

Cons

too bad they literally had you going door to door as a sales person

Perspective Advertising 2015-08-04

"sales"

I worked at Perspective Advertising for less than a year

Pros

Interesting work...can be fun and enlightening

Cons

More raises....can be hard to advance

Advice to Management

Maybe you should be more honest

Perspective Advertising 2015-06-29

"Great Work Environment!"

Intern

I worked at Perspective Advertising

Pros

Working at Prespective Advertising has helped me develop the skills and tools that would help me become more successful not just in the work environment but life in general. The work environment is great and has such a positive atmosphere. It's helpful when the people you are surrounded by share the same goals as you and have such positive energy that will pick you up when you're down. I recommend working at... Perspective Advertising for anyone who is goal oriented, determined, and hungry for success.

Cons

One very small downside to working with Perspective Advertising is that we don't have our occasional team nights like we use to.

Advice to Management

The management team is great. They have the necessary tools to help you become successful in this business

Perspective Advertising 2015-05-15

"Fun Environment"

Account Manager in Farmington Hills, MI

I have been working at Perspective Advertising

Pros

A lot self development as a manager. I recently just graduated and feel like I'm in school again with all the knowledge I'm gaining.

Cons

Not learning about the job sooner

Advice to Management

Seems relatively quick. I already seen 3 people get promoted to a management position in the last 6 months.

Perspective Advertising 2015-05-12

"The start of something new."

Account Manager

I have been working at Perspective Advertising

Pros

The best thing about perspective is the fact that there are no seniorities. I loved the fact that I could grow within the company, at my own pace, and set my destiny.

Cons

The only challenge I've have while working here is just that sometimes in the winter, the parking lot isn't plowed.

Perspective Advertising 2015-03-20

"Good Place to Take Off At"

I have been working at Perspective Advertising

Pros

Loved the environment and the encouragement from the others. Makes a person feel like family

Cons

If your not used to direct sales outside and not prepared for a no base salary this is not for you

Perspective Advertising 2015-03-15

"Big Step Towards Success!"

I have been working at Perspective Advertising

Pros

I'm currently working full time for this company. The interviewing process was fast and exciting! There are tons of room for personal growth, this professional business environment has trained me for multiple positions and really opened my eyes to many opportunities to expand as a business partner. I'm looking forward to growing with this company!

Cons

I don't really have any cons, some days aren't as good as others but we all always keep a positive attitude to work no matter what!

Advice to Management

I love the positive motivation I get from you - Keep believing in me and I'll keep doing my best, thanks for the support and amazing mentoring. I really love that you get so involved with your employees!

Perspective Advertising 2015-02-26