KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Pie Insurance Chief Executive Officer John Swigart
John Swigart

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee
    Featured Review

10 out of 10, would recommend

Feb 24, 2022 - Senior Product Designer in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

So far so good. Surrounded by supportive, smart people. Vibe is relaxed, which is tough in a tech-heavy space.

Cons

None have come up yet

2. 5.0

A great place to work!

Jul 30, 2022 - Business Development
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture, compensation, best benefits I have ever had, and great career progression.

Cons

Growing pains due to fast growth but I am confident in the trajectory of the company

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Culture!

Jul 13, 2022 - Recruiter in Washington, DC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company to work for!

Cons

Not a con can be in the office or remote!

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

They care about their employees

Jul 12, 2022 - Marketing
    Business Outlook

Pros

A loved one recently passed away, and a few days after telling my boss the news, the company sent me a care package with some treats. Just another example of how Pie cares for their employees.

Cons

I can't think of anything really.

5. 5.0

Wow- what a great place

Jul 9, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

The culture is so positive and supportive. Good pay snd really good benefits

Cons

I haven’t found any cons yet

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Look No Further, You Want to Work Here!

Jun 29, 2022 - Senior Technical Recruiter
    Business Outlook

Pros

Culture is everything here! The values and operating principles aren't just words on a website. They are embedded in everything we do. The benefits are amazing. There is an atmosphere of high-performance, support, respect, and all-around inclusion. I have all the tools and resources I need to contribute in an impactful way. Work-life balance and self-care is strongly supported to the point of feeling required. Pio-neers receive praise and acknowledgment for accomplishments, while also receiving support and clear direction when help is needed. We are constantly questioning how we do things, re-evaluating in the spirit of continuous improvement.

Cons

None that I'm aware of.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee

OUTSTANDING Company to work for

Jun 15, 2022 - Administrative
    Business Outlook

Pros

So many pros!!!! Supportive and encouraging atmosphere, amazing benefits package, career growth potential(they want to help you set and reach your career goals!), transparency within the company, they value your insight and want to hear your opinions then act on them. Pie is seriously an awesome company to work for!

Cons

I don't have any cons, Pie is rapidly growing and changes happen within the company daily and weekly so you do have to keep up with the new exciting things (not really a con imo)

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great benefits and company culture

Apr 30, 2022 - Senior Corporate Paralegal in Washington, DC
    Business Outlook

Pros

At Pie the company culture is fantastic. There is a lot of enthusiasm for the work we do, and teams that work well together. The benefits are expansive and leadership does a good job listening to feedback.

Cons

Not all processes are smooth and easy

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

A great place to give your best and grow

Apr 10, 2022 - Principal Engineer in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

+ Lots of opportunity to impact and improve our technology stack + Engineering is willing to listen to ideas and strategies from all engineers + Fun co-workers with a great environment to be a part of + Growing and improving efficiency and tooling every day - be a part of our continued growth and our push for greater engineering excellence + Growing startup (if you love it!) + I'm excited to continue to have new team members with ideas, outside knowledge and experience and the opportunity to continue to grow and expand our perspectives - help us see further and move faster!

Cons

- Growing startup atmosphere (if that isn't your thing)

10. 5.0

Great Culture, Talent & Technology

Apr 11, 2022 - Product Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

- smart & driven co workers - fun culture where failing is encouraged - the right technology and product suite to grow

Cons

- fastpaced - self-directed - uncertainty

Viewing 1 - 10 of 73 Reviews
</>Embed

Pie Insurance Reviews FAQs

Pie Insurance has an overall rating of 4.9 out of 5, based on over 75 reviews left anonymously by employees. 97% of employees would recommend working at Pie Insurance to a friend and 99% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Pie Insurance employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.8 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Pie Insurance. This rating has improved by 3% over the last 12 months.

97% of Pie Insurance employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Pie Insurance 4.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.9 for culture and values and 4.6 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Pie Insurance to be career development, senior leadership, benefits and the cons to be management .

Popular Careers with Pie Insurance Job Seekers