KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Precision Document Solutions Reviews

Updated Jun 17, 2021

Found 107 of over 108 reviews

4.2
Precision Document Solutions President Steve Jenkins (no image)
Steve Jenkins
Pros
  • "Hard working professionals get a lot of opportunities to perform and prove themselves(in 8 reviews)

• "I worked with some really good people(in 5 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Upper management is just clueless(in 9 reviews)

• "Long hours and many tasks that needs to be completed in a day(in 6 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0

Good work culture

Jun 17, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

It’s a great experience working with intelligent and highly motivated teams. Nice place to work and learning a lot every day. Fantastic people, no micromanaging. Everybody is given equal opportunity to excel and contribute new ideas.

Cons

None, all good so far

2. 5.0
      Current Employee

Valid path for career growth and fulfillment

May 17, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Since I started working here, I have built my confidence in my abilities and this in turn assisted in improving my performance as a professional. The company is stable, flexible, transparent, and supportive of the employees. It is also the work environment that made me realize the value of being honest and trustworthiness. The consistent support of the management keeps us all motivated. I am a witness of how this company gained good traction into the industry and so far, the reputation of the company is at its best - posing a strong evidence of career boost, whether in the present or future.

Cons

Continue investing in employees because a good foundation traces with loyalty, competence, and performance in general.

3. 5.0

Nice organization

Jun 8, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good experience so far. Tasks are equally and fairly distributed. Management is clear about their expectations and makes sure that everybody has the training and resources to perform their job. Coworkers are easy going. The starting wages are competitive and there is always room to improve. The company continues to grow year after year so there’s lot of opportunities.

Cons

I don’t have any complaints about the job

4. 5.0
      Current Employee

You don’t want to miss a chance to work here

May 31, 2021 - Administrative Assistant
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great salary and benefits. Management understands our needs and they are really caring. They have reasonable expectations and provide clear guidelines. They are really knowledgeable and know how to do their job. This is a perfect place for people who are willing to learn and improve. The co-workers are extremely nice and we enjoy environment without any micromanagement. I highly recommend working here.

Cons

I can’t think of any cons so far.

5. 5.0
      Current Employee

Amazing place with collaborative efforts

May 1, 2021 - Administrative Assistant in Carrollton, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

You are never alone here. For each problem, you always have somebody whom you can rely on. This made my life simpler during the first few days. The management provides comprehensive training throughout the first month. That helped me understand the processes and responsibilities properly. The pay is good and you receive perks for being up to the mark in your area of expertise.

Cons

You have to multitask but that polishes your skills.

6. 5.0
      Current Employee

A growing company with strong vision

Apr 15, 2021 - Administrative Assistant
      Business Outlook

Pros

Working in a highly positive and welcoming environment. Productivity is encouraged. Co-workers are really hard-working and talented which is a really motivating factor. As the company is getting stronger and bigger, new opportunities for advancement are really common. PDS will really help you advance in your career. Great salary and benefits are a big plus for me, too.

Cons

Never had any negative experiences.

7. 5.0
      Current Employee

Best working experience so far!

Apr 7, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

I am truly enjoying my time here. Working on different roles and taking on different responsibilities has been really rewarding so far. I’ve learned a lot, grew as a professional and really improved my skills. You get a chance to prove yourself and your hard work will always be recognized and appreciated. My co-workers are highly supportive and really friendly. Working with them is a real pleasure!

Cons

I have nothing to mention as a con.

8. 5.0

Employee- and Environment-Friendly Company

Mar 4, 2021 - Printer Technician
      Business Outlook

Pros

• Throughout its 25-year history, PDS is a company that has been continuously evolving and innovating. And I’m excited for both the company’s and my future here. • 300 employees, 500 hospitals, 2000 clinics, and still growing! • The company advocates less use of paper, a move that is good for both our clients and the environment of course. • It’s a company that values its employees and it shows in our compensation and benefits package: + High hourly rate + 401(k) + Dental / Health / Vision insurance + Paid time off

Cons

We work weekends. Also, I go to different locations to troubleshoot so it can get extra tiring.

Continue reading
    9. 5.0
      Current Employee

Environment that makes the time fly

Mar 30, 2021 - Administrative Assistant
      Business Outlook

Pros

No micromanagement and you are free to do your job your own way as long as the results are positive. Highly productive and dynamic environment. There’s never a dull moment here. Perfect for hard workers. Performance based promotions and equal opportunities. Diverse, motivated and friendly workforce. No politics and great work culture. If you are willing to work hard, working here could be a dream come true.

Cons

Working hard is a must here. I have no cons to report.

10. 2.0
      Former Employee

Css

Jun 7, 2021 - CSS
      Business Outlook

Pros

No supervision, lots of down time

Cons

Treated like a second class citizen

Viewing 1 - 10 of 107 Reviews