QNet Reviews

Updated May 16, 2020

4.1
QNet Chief Executive Officer Malou Caluza
Malou Caluza
Pros
  • "Because of you so many people achieving there dreams(in 22 reviews)

• "There is no pros for this Organization(in 13 reviews)

Cons
  • "No cons I have faced since I have been started this amazing Journey(in 17 reviews)

• "This scam will eventually be known by all(in 14 reviews)

"Great platform to work if you hate 9-5 jobs"

Current Employee - Freelancer

I have been working at QNet part-time for less than a year

Pros

You can work any time. If you put effort and hardwork the potencial income you can earn is huge. If you stick on to it for 2-3 years with dedication you can gain financial freedom.

Cons

Many people have misconception about Qnet thinking it is a get rich quick scheme, not you have to put time and effort into this like any other job, there are people invested in qnet and sat doing nothing expecting income will come to their accounts and then file case. And media reported it as money chain (which is banned in India) instead of direct marking, which is the opposite of traditional marketing.. How can Manchester city, Microsoft, F1 race, IIFA Awards, FIFA keeps association with Qnet if this is a scam or illegitimate company. Indian government confused direct selling with money chain until 2016, they introduced the direct selling guidlines only in 2016. In 2019 February Supreme court ruled in favou of Qnet issuing contempt notice against Cyberabad police for taking coercive action against the company. So the misconception is changing now

"Wrong Move for Right Investment Plan"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

I have been working at QNet full-time for more than a year

Pros

No advice on any professionals

Cons

No Withdrawals and late responses from team

QNet Response

June 12, 2019Digital Brand Strategy Manager

QNET is a legitimate direct selling company offering a wide range of products in the area of health, wellness, lifestyle, and education through an e-commerce platform. Our products are designed to help people live healthier, improve their lifestyle, and augment their livelihood. QNET is NOT investment or some get-rich-quick scheme and the only way to earn an income in this business is through product sales. Once you sign up as a distributor, use the products to your enjoyment, and refer others to purchase as well, you can earn commissions on actual sales. We use a compensation plan that calculates commissions payable to you based on the sales volume generated through your referrals via the e-commerce portal.

"SCAM COMPANY"

I worked at QNet

Pros

NOTHING POSITIVE ABOUT THIS SCAM COMPANY

Cons

This company is a massive scam and is stealing millions of dollars of people's money. The leaders of the company have all fled India and if they ever step foot in India again, they will immediately be arrested

QNet Response

June 12, 2019Digital Brand Strategy Manager

QNET is a legitimate direct selling company offering a wide range of products in the area of health, wellness, lifestyle, and education through an e-commerce platform. Our products are designed to help people live healthier, improve their lifestyle, and augment their livelihood. In addition to providing quality products, QNET’s customers can also take advantage of the direct selling business offered by QNET by promoting its products and services to others. Millions of satisfied customers in more than 100 countries have become distributors of QNET’s products by earning commissions on product sales. QNET is NOT investment or some get-rich-quick scheme and the only way to earn an income in this business is through product sales. Once you sign up as a distributor, use the products to your enjoyment, and refer others to purchase as well, you can earn commissions on actual sales. We use a compensation plan that calculates commissions payable to you based on the sales volume generated through your referrals via the e-commerce portal.

4. "best work culture...and amazing opportunity to earn a lot of money"

5.0

I have been working at QNet

Pros

Support system & Huge Earning potential

Cons

No cons that I can highlight

5. "Life Changing"

Current Employee - Distributor Representative

I have been working at QNet full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Personality Development Full-Fill all your dreams Personal Growth Get Name & Fame

Cons

You will not earn if you dont do hardwork Its not a quick rich scheme

6. "fair"

Current Employee - Accountant in Hong Kong

I have been working at QNet full-time

Pros

it is an ok company to work for

Cons

it is sometimes an ok company to work for

7. "A great company !"

4.0
    Current Employee - Self Emolyed in New Delhi

I have been working at QNet part-time

Pros

Provides passive income and with hard work one can achieve financial freedom. Its a journey one has take to relearn, change your mindset, work on achieving your dreams

Cons

You need to really work hard to ensure flow of goods and services, its not easy money

8. "best and serious, once in a lifetime professional entrepreneurship opportunity"

Current Employee - Distributor

I have been working at QNet full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

worlds best in compensation, with hybrid model multiple ways to earn (7 different compensation model), win win situation. best in trainings, designed by those billionaires who started from scratch. so much to learn. if you follow the protocols and standard operating procedure (which is not much difficult) and don't quit for atleast 5 years … you can make a big residual source of income and change as a great person. it is like a course of 5 year and pass out with millions dollar earning. one more important thing QNET offers unlimited earning (millions to billions) and you can have a practical and high success rate roadmap.

Cons

only for serious people. who are ready to make it a profession.

Continue reading

"Don't wast your and your relatives hard earning money in this MLM"

Current Employee - As Member in Pune

I have been working at QNet part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I have in this MLM for more than 3 years but relay its very bad ,only 5% above people will get money and others are lose their money .So Don't put your heard earning money in there . Your close friends and relatives trying to convince to start or join this bullish business ,where you thought it might be good something your friend starts but be careful . This is not business only money chain just join the guy take commission .They name sake they providing product which is no use for you or your family. Products are over priced nearly 2000 to 10000 times . Before you understanding this MLM your money gone to them .If you are on trap and already made the transaction you have a time in one month send the mail to there custome care cancellation and refund your amount .(For india site it was 1 week) . Also you can give complain to police station who taken to you and showing big dream and did registration.

Cons

1. Before start think twice about this QNET MLM as they will ask more than 2lakha for registration and product price because if they take more amount will get more commission. 2. Their more target people is IT employee and from india .(they will tell you what you are earning you will make money even you will not work ,life change business ) .So not excite those word otherwise in future will regret like me .I have lost nearly 20 lakha Indian rupees as taken loan and joining relatives money . India should be banne like china,Dubai and other countries. They will advice take personal loan and join as position will not available,So plz be careful to them . 80 percent people are from india who joined there and lost there money .So you can see on news and cheated .

"QNET a Life changer"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

I have been working at QNet part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Best for those who wants to come out of IT and start a business with minimum investment. Best decision of my life to settle my entire generation.

Cons

Lazy people please stay away and this requires more hardwork and leadership skills.

Found 228 reviews