KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Company

Sep 20, 2021 - Service Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Pay, Benefits, and paid leave

Cons

Sometimes changes happen too swiftly

2. 1.0

Modern Slavery

Nov 23, 2021 - Automotive Technician in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Nothing I can think of. I would of said stable job but even then its hard to say because they would call you to clock out or not to clock in the next day because there was no work.

Cons

Management is lacks good qualities, doesn't take accountability for user errors made and does not provide feedback when necessary because of favoritism to certain technicians. You accumulate pto but its useless they deny the days you ask for even with seniority. COO of the company was very rude and harassing all he got was a slap on the hand, HR didn't take the proper steps after the concerns were stated. I couldn't blame HR they were also in the same boat. Onto the jobs, everything is outdoors rain or shine they want you out there, could be a storm and you'd still be required to work in that weather. Everything is a back breaker, no support and other techs push work to you if they don't feel like doing it. Honestly if you have an offer else where take it and run!

3. 1.0

would give 0 stars if possible

Nov 9, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great place to learn about how to fail

Cons

All of the negative reviews are true or worse. Go check the LinkedIn graveyard to see all the turnover. Lacking resources yet laid off great people. No sense of standards. Covered up employee survey results. The list goes on and on. Don't bother applying.

2 people found this review helpful
  4. 1.0

Toxic company culture

Oct 18, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good co-workers If you are an HQ (non-operations) member benefits are good

Cons

Where to begin... As many reviewers have stated the executive team is know as "the boys club", even some high level managers are part of this club so you can't really trust any male in leadership positions here, especially if you are a woman. If you show any sign of weakness of emotions (being stressed or overworked, as you will be) they start treating you even more differently. The executives don't care about company culture and it shows. Everything trickles down from the top down and what you get is instead aggression, blatant sexism, favoritism, false promises, overworked and undervalued employees. The executives allow their own execs to speak disrespectfully to women on team calls, the CEO is known to do this himself. It is not a very fostering or caring culture at all. To be told "you won't have a seat at the table" because you are a woman is insulting. The higher one is in position the closer you are to seeing how toxic the executive team is. I strongly would stay away from this company.

5. 5.0

Great Team Culture

Aug 23, 2021 - Regional Director of Operations
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good potential for company to go big

Cons

Executive team does not know what they are doing but fake it well

2 people found this review helpful
  6. 1.0

Unhealthy Culture

Sep 15, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in El Segundo, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

There are solid benefits, paid-time off, company is growing fast, you can bring your dog into the office, and stock in the company.

Cons

This company is not a great place to work if you are a woman. It's a boys club top to bottom, and I unfortunately did experience a fair amount of gender microaggressions as well as sexual harassment from co-workers during my time there. It's a fact that almost every single woman in a leadership position as well as throughout the company have quit or been let go in the last year. I was afraid to go on disability earlier this year for fear that I would be let go and sure enough a few months later I am let go, for no reason, after nearly 2 years of working there. The cherry on top was that they had me help train a new department of people to do my role and once they were fully trained, I got the boot. Thanks RepairSmith!

3 people found this review helpful
  7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great company with even better people!

Aug 5, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Innovative -Quick to recognize internal/product issues -The people are top-notch at what they do -Empathetic to employees -Sky is the limit on potential in both personal and company growth

Cons

The company definitely went through its pain points during the pandemic like anyone else. Couple that with scaling the business rapidly due to its overwhelming success in the market and you're bound to experience some fatigue. It's clear that the leadership team is aware and are working to ease these points. I think it helps with the office's reopening as well to promote more fun engaging events for the employees.

RepairSmith Response

People Operations

Thank you for the feedback! We're looking forward to the future we're building here too!

8. 1.0

Stay Away!

Aug 10, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fast growing company Good benefits (if you actually use them) Stock options Good people (non-management)

Cons

The first red flag should be that the c-suite is known as and referred to as the 'boys' club'. Women are treated less-than, both in pay and advancement opportunities. Everyone is overworked, underpaid, and undervalued, but expected to consistently go above and beyond. They do not care about their hourly workforce. There is no company culture, aside from a toxic, misogynistic environment where women have been told they 'won't have a seat at the table.' Stay away unless your enjoy hating your life!!

3 people found this review helpful

RepairSmith Response

People Operations

Truly thank you for giving your feedback. We are dedicated to providing a safe working environment for all of our employees as well as providing upward mobility for all. Every voice in the room matters as we look to change an industry for the better in all aspects. It's unfortunate you had a negative experience when you worked with us. We'd love to address your concerns and hope you gave detailed feedback to our HR team during your exit interview.

9. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Beware of this company!!!!

Aug 1, 2021 - Operations
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great business concept Competitive salary Great at telling you what you want to hear Pretend to hire and support employees

Cons

Dishonest VP’s!!! Get everything in writing as what is sold during interview and hiring process is totally different. VP clearly disrespects women or anyone who does not agree. Metrics and expectations are a joke and treat employees like lab rats!!!

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great company to work for!

Mar 26, 2021 - Customer Success Associate in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture Work/life balance is great Great company to be apart of as it is a successful start up that is growing fast

Cons

Currently scaling a lot so there are always constantly moving parts that could be communicated better

Viewing 1 - 10 of 36 Reviews