Cover image for Roof Rx

54% Recommend to a Friend
50% Approve of CEO

Found 31 of over 33 reviews

2.9
Roof Rx President Eduardo Guerra (no image)
Eduardo Guerra

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
    There are no pros to display at this time.
Cons
  • "Management is a mess.(in 3 reviews)
  • "No benefits whatsoever.(in 3 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Business is Growing

May 23, 2019 - Sales & Service Coordinator
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company is growing and there is room to grow. The management team always listens to their employees and will acknowledge any ideas that are given. The hours are great. This is a very fast past position and there is never a slow day. For a roofing company, Roof Rx has the best technology and software that I haven't seen used before.

Cons

The lack in communication. Always can be improved.

2. 2.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

It's become so ridiculous we lost respect for the management

Nov 9, 2022 - Field Marketing Agent
    Business Outlook

Pros

It made me realize that in every team, the one leading should have great leadership skills.

Cons

This was supposed to have great team work, but since our supervisor's too incompetent to lead, the entire tea was all over the place. It was so bad, we can't even get our areas right and it's the cause of conflicts and issues. It became so ridiculous we lost all respect for the management, and morale was at all time low!

3. Join the Roof Rx team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Aug 29, 2022 - Sales Associate
    Business Outlook

Pros

They provided a Company car.

Cons

lack of transparency. Commission structure is flawed. Lack of leadership.

5. 1.0

NEVER WORK HERE

May 11, 2021 - Senior Account Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Absolutely None. There is not a single good thing about working for this company.

Cons

This place will try to run you ragged they take and take and take and expect to pay you the bare minimum. I was working multiple accounts doing marketing answering phones and booking appointments all at once and the kicker is they hired someone new to replace my old position AND PAID HER MORE. They claimed I'd only get a 50 cent raise for the transition and then refused to give me a proper raise. This place does not care about it's employees has a very toxic "bro" culture among the males the technicians don't get designated lunch hours within their work days. The trucks are always breaking down they neglect the northern California clients and expect the people answering the phones to take the Fall for it. They expect you to work late daily they have toxic management that will call employees profanity ridden names and THROW things at them and so much more. They hire illegal contractors because they cannot hold on to roofers and then refuse to pay them. They messed up mine and SEVERAL others W-2 forms so I along with multiple other former employees have yet to recieve our 2019 tax returns! They have a multitude of lawsuits either pending or which they've lost that they don't care about (take a look on the BBB). They talk about rebranding because of all the baggage the RoofRX name has and they do not put logos on the office because they want it to remain ambiguous and hard to find. Do not walk away from this place... RUN! RUN AND NEVER LOOK BACK.

6. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Amazed they are still in business.

Feb 25, 2021 - Technician in Fullerton, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

None, horrible company to work for

Cons

Took taxes out of my pay but did not pay the state. I ended up owning taxes that should have been taken out of my pay after I quit. They never paid me on time. Checks were short. They have no clue about roofing and have gone through several contractors licenses due to incompetence of running a roofing company.

7. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great Place to Work

Jun 5, 2019 - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Ample opportunity for growth; steady flow of work; ongoing training to help all team members improve; management team has more of a collaborative style vs. micro-management; if you have a strong, consistent work ethic (and aren't just looking to do the bare minimum in exchange for a paycheck), you will be rewarded for it.

Cons

Can be hectic during the busier seasons when working with a smaller office crew and having to fill multiple roles; not enough staffing/separation between departments so the buck is passed more often than it should be to account managers

8. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

RoofRX Review

May 24, 2019 - Junior Account Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

It is an energetic fast paced environment everyone in the office is friendly and more than willing to help with any questions. There is ample opportunity for growth for the employees. The scheduling and hours are flexible being a mother and a full time student it is important for me to be able to have flexible hours and RoofRX does that. It is overall a positive place of work.

Cons

During the busy season it can be a bit overwhelming with the steady influx of calls however working as a team it is manageable.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great environment company

May 15, 2019 - Technician in Roseville, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Co-workers are super friendly. Management tries to help and solve any problems in a timely manner. Room to grow within the company .

Cons

Vehicles run but can do a little better .

10. 5.0

Great Team, Great Vision

Aug 27, 2018 - Accounting Specialist in San Diego, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The management at Roof Rx is exceptional. They set reasonable, clear expectations then help the employees meet them. The potential for growth while working with this company is excellent. Excellent employer if you are concerned with the environment.

Cons

The company is experiencing growing pains. They are on the brink of becoming a considerable section of the roofing industry.

11. 1.0
    Former Employee

Horrendous

Aug 15, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

It pays the bills, barely.

Cons

Management is a mess. No communication. Sudden changes. No benefits, you reach caps when it comes to raises.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 31 Reviews
</>Embed

Roof Rx Reviews FAQs

Roof Rx has an overall rating of 2.9 out of 5, based on over 33 reviews left anonymously by employees. 54% of employees would recommend working at Roof Rx to a friend and 55% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -5% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Roof Rx employees rate their compensation and benefits as 2.5 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Roof Rx. This rating has decreased by -5% over the last 12 months.

54% of Roof Rx employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Roof Rx 3.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.0 for culture and values and 2.9 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Roof Rx to be career development, coworkers, management and the cons to be benefits, culture, compensation.

Popular Careers with Roof Rx Job Seekers