SW6 Associates Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-time Part-time

5.0
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Jason Leggatt

1. "A great place to work!"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in London, England (UK)

Pros

The people and the company culture are the 2 aspects that make working at SW6 so great. Every day the office is lively, music playing, and you're working with a fab group of people who support and challenge you. The management team are brilliant with your training and progression, and even personalise incentives to make sure you're working towards something that's important to you. Always open to new ideas (whether it be related to work/team events/fitness/sports/well being), and happy to help you in whichever way they can to make sure you're doing well. Professional, fun and genuine in everything they do - it's great to be a part of it!

Cons

Friday morning's after a Thursday lunch club!

2. "Getting a job"

Current Employee - Trainee Recruitment COnsultant in Manchester, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Trainee Recruitment COnsultant in Manchester, England (UK)

Pros

Both Recruiters dealt with: Billy Senior and Lauren Glencross
    Great support from staff
    Very well organised
    Very efficient

Cons

I don't have any cons

3. "Candidate Consultant"

Current Employee - Candidate Consultant in London, England (UK)

I have been working at SW6 Associates full-time (More than a year)

Pros

- The people and culture are amazing. The company is made up of genuine friendly, driven people who are great at what they do.
    - There's always a helping hand when you need one.
    - Management really know how to run a successful business by valuing their members of staff and listening to what we have to say.
    - Not micro managed and respect is given both ways.
    - Great market and sector to recruit into.
    - Just glad to be part of a great company that is doing so well.
    - A brilliant commission structure that allows you to make really good money!

Cons

-Long hours, but to be honest I knew what I was signing up to when I got into recruitment.

"Fantastic Earning Potential, Fast-Track Career Progression and the Perfect Platform to build a Career in Recruitment"

I have been working at SW6 Associates full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

SW6 initially give you exceptional on-hands training and the responsibility needed in order to develop your skills early. Everyone in the office is friendly, welcoming and driven; the buzz this creates day in day out is superb and exactly what you need in recruitment. At SW6, you not only love the job you are doing, but you are also making plenty of money needed to enjoy the London lifestyle; the bars, clubs and other social aspects that surround the SW6 office in Central London!
    With excellent employee, employer relations and superb empowerment for new hires, SW6 listen to and take on board the opinions of everyone in the office. This environment and office culture, paired with strong drive and SW6's stance in the market place make me certain this company has an exciting and successful future ahead.

Cons

Working in a target orientated environment demands a lot of hard-work and determination, more than most other roles. However, if you are financially driven and keen to build a strong, long-lasting career in a rewarding role, this shouldn't prove a problem!

5. "Great Company with a Strong Future Ahead of Itself"

Current Employee - Current Placement Year Student
    Current Employee - Current Placement Year Student

I have been working at SW6 Associates full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Brilliant company in the heart of the City of London. Every person in the office is very driven but at the same time is up for a laugh which provides a great environment to work in. The incentives that are placed in front of you are second to none such as monthly drinks, lunch clubs and target holidays. Senior Management are brilliant, very friendly, open to rewarding the staff and eager to hear opinions. Moving forward the company has some ambitious, exciting plans and has a strong future ahead of itself.

Cons

With it being a target driven role, this brings a bit of pressure and longer hours than most placement years. However, if you stay focused the rewards are clear to see.

SW6 Associates Response

Jan 13, 2016 – Marketing Manager

Hopefully those long hours pay off in what you learn and what you earn over the course of the year :) Thanks for your review, we're so pleased to have you on the team and that you're enjoying it! ... More

6. ""Excellent Career Progression, Environment and Earning Potential""

I have been working at SW6 Associates full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Very supportive and encouraging environment. The commission structure and earning potential are fantastic - hard work never goes unnoticed. Incentives such as lunch clubs and holiday targets to keep everyone motivated.

Great office culture, work drinks are always eventful!

Cons

Must be very resilient and keep yourself motivated by focusing on what can be achieved - long hours but that's normal in recruitment.

SW6 Associates Response

Jan 13, 2016 – Marketing Manager

Thanks for the review! Recruitment is not the easiest job but that's why we think it's important to reward our staff when they are putting so much work in - glad to see you are kept motivated by the ... More

7. "I have been working at SW6 Associates full-time for nearly two years ...."

Current Employee - Anonymous
    Current Employee - Anonymous

I have been working at SW6 Associates full-time (More than a year)

Pros

-Brilliant office culture, we all work hard and play hard

-New incentives always being introduced to keep us on our toes and make sure we are rewarded for our hard work

-We are always busy, which is great because the days fly by...we have a huge advertising budget which ensures that

-Good career progression, all organic growth

Cons

-Long hours as per any recruitment company, but it's worth the pay cheque

-Alot of "no's" or people letting you down so you need to stay resilient, chin up and keep going.

Advice to Management

- I know you listen so please don't lose the openness and transparency that exists within our company.

8. "Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant"

Current Employee - Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant in London, England (UK)

Pros

The culture and the people are amazing.
    I could not ask for a better team including management!
    The benefits, commission and rewards are amazing.

Cons

Recruitment is tough!
    The hours can be long and candidate can be so difficult to organize! But that's recruitment as a career.

Advice to Management

I genuinely feel like a person not a number. Management honestly care about each and every one of us!

9. "£8,200 pay check within 4 months of being a Consultant..."

Current Employee - Senior Recruitment Consultant in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Senior Recruitment Consultant in London, England (UK)

Pros

I didn't realise this before joining the company - I just joined because I liked everyone - but now that I am here it's become abundantly clear that we are the best rec2rec in the market! That's why we place the most candidates, have the most blinding recommendations on linked in and the owners invest the most money back in to the company!

Cons

Some graduates can be flaky, unreliable individuals. That's why when you get a good one you have to do everything you can to keep hold of them by gaining their trust, listening to what they want so and then making sure you place them in one of the top recruitment firms in the city...which I always do!

Advice to Management

Stop paying for me to go out for a bevvy on a Thursday night...it makes it terribly difficult to get into work on time on Friday mornings!

10. "A company that has adapted and grown over the years to become one of the best R2R's in the market place."

Current Employee - Associate Director in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Associate Director in London, England (UK)

I have been working at SW6 Associates full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

-The company culture. Everyone earns individual commission but works together as a team.
    -Senior Management are very open to hearing opinions from everyone in the company and embrace new ideas with ease.
    -The rewards, we have great incentives set weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually so its very easy to stay focused on our goals.

Cons

-Currently no cons at all but it has taken a lot of hard work to get the company to its current position in the Recruitment to Recruitment market including getting a new database and adapting to its use.