KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

64 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great company

Oct 25, 2021 - Sales Development Representative (SDR) in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Unlimited vacation Opportunity to grow Great team Flexible schedule

Cons

Low base salary and commission

2. 4.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Good place to start a tech career

Jun 5, 2022 - Sales Development Representative (SDR)
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good team, decent pay, flexible and not micro managed

Cons

Entry level sales roles, hard to find a path to promotion

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

The future is bright at Sapling!!!

Jul 26, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Sapling's mission to help people build better companies isn't only aimed at our clients, Sapling's Leadership team truly cares about each employee's personal and professional growth; which in return, helps each Sapling employee help build a better company. Working at Sapling has presented more opportunities than I could have imagined. Love the culture, the team and the product. Excited to see Sapling thrive through the future!

Cons

The work can be challenging and fast-paced yet very rewarding!

1 person found this review helpful

Business Development

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! One of our company values is to #Run Fast and Iterate Faster and its great to hear that we're delivering on that value.

4. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great product and awesome team, but leadership needs to listen to employees and act on feedback

Jul 19, 2021 - Sales Development Representative (SDR) in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Cool product that's always evolving and has SO much potential -People-focused selling and a lot of people that want you to succeed -Fast paced/exciting environment where there's a TON of growth -Autonomy/agency as a member of the team -Helping People Ops (who as an org are often under staffed, paid, and appreciated, so this is a definite plus!) -Friends and family days for mental health -Some truly incredible people work here

Cons

-Not enough focus or specificity around longterm career growth, or individual needs which can definitely lead to burnout -Limited follow through from team leads on promises made surrounding growth opportunities for the SDR team -Startup, so the pay could be better, but it also could be worse -ERGs are purely the responsibility of employees without any compensation or incentive from leadership. -Lack of diversity, equity, and inclusion both on the team and in leadership

Business Development

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Providing more support for people of diverse identities (POC, women, ESL employees, etc.) is important and we take this feedback seriously - thank you for the feedback and ensuring we're delivering on what we say.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Amazing company to work for!

Jan 14, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Culture is unreal, best I have ever seen hands down -Management, including the CEO really cares about the employees -Every opinion is valued -Feedback is welcomed and encouraged -Fantastic benefits -Unlimited PTO -Tons of growth opportunities to fast track your career -Hard work is valued and repeatedly recognized publicly -Every employee is truly valued and treated with respect

Cons

None- I love working for Sapling

Thanks for the feedback!

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Company that moves fast but deeply cares about its people

Dec 17, 2020 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Strong, albeit newer, leadership team Fast pace with room to learn Caring culture in words and actions throughout the company

Cons

Moving fast means stumbling sometimes

Business Development

Thanks for the feedback. You're right that moving fast means that sometimes we will make mistakes - we're okay with this trade-off as long and hopefully not the same stumbles.

7. 5.0

Love it

Nov 25, 2020 - Ecommerce Associate in Sumner, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The managers are the ones that make the day go by easy! They make all of the employees feel at home in a productive work environment! Long lunch breaks help if you are trying to get a lift in.

Cons

Hope my term isnt cut after peak season.

8. 5.0

Great First Month!

Apr 21, 2020 - Mid Market Account Executive in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Company Transparency - Well Organized - Fast and Effective Feature Releases - Kind and Ambitious Colleagues - Great Tech Stack - Actively Engaged Leadership - Strong Customer Satisfaction

Cons

More granular product training and testing through Sapling platform workflows.

Business Development

Thanks for the feedback! Great to hear transparency and organization is recognized, and I agree we need to do more on product training to empower all team members to be experts.

9. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great people and great organization!

Apr 21, 2020 - Sales Development Representative in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

There are some really special and talented people at Sapling - everyone is willing to help each other out, which is rare in the tech space

Cons

There's not enough diverse representation/mindsets

10. 4.0

Fast-paced, collaborative environment

Nov 19, 2019 - Manager in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Supportive, kind, smart, collaborative teammates -Room for development and growth -Many women in leadership positions and more diversity than at your average startup

Cons

-Fast-paced environment -Need to be able to prioritize and juggle multiple competing tasks

Viewing 1 - 10 of 36 Reviews

Sapling Reviews FAQs

Sapling has an overall rating of 4.2 out of 5, based on over 38 reviews left anonymously by employees. 69% of employees would recommend working at Sapling to a friend and 65% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -8% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Sapling employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.8 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Sapling. This rating has decreased by -7% over the last 12 months.

69% of Sapling employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Sapling 4.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.2 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Sapling to be management, senior leadership, career development and the cons to be work life balance, diversity and inclusion, compensation.

Popular Careers with Sapling Job Seekers