KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

1. 5.0

Great

May 15, 2021 - Software Engineer in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great place to work. Fast growth

Cons

Management can be better organized.

Recruiter

Thanks for your review and input! :)

2. 5.0

Amazing culture

Oct 18, 2021 - Commercial Integration Manager in Eindhoven
    Business Outlook

Pros

Culture! Friendly and super professional team A lot of feedback is given during recruitment process Growing super fast!

Cons

More flexibility when it comes to working hours would be great, but overall I haven't had a negative moment since I joined. Highly recommend applying!

3. 5.0

Work at Sendcloud

Oct 12, 2021 - Account Executive in München, Bavaria, Bavaria
    Business Outlook

Pros

Atmosphere Work Life Balance Home Office Possibility Drinks and Fruits for Free Team Events Honest Feedback

Cons

Fixed working hours Many Mails before Start

4. 2.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Lack of job security at the company

Aug 19, 2021 - Front End Developer in Eindhoven
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company is fast-growing and the diversity of the company is a big plus. Because most of the people at the company are youngsters, the energy at Sendcloud is quite awesome! It is a great fit for anyone moving countries for a job as you can easily settle down and even have a good social network.

Cons

- It is chaotic to work at Sendcloud, it is great from the outside but quite messy from the inside. -Because of the pace at which the company is growin , it is hiring extensively but also letting go off people in a very short time as extensively. - The management is still very young and clearly lacks experience in dealing with the growing pace of the company. Sendcloud has troubles setting expectationsn for their employees and what they expect is very unclear however at the same time they seem to expect a lot.

Continue reading
    3 people found this review helpful

Sendcloud Response

Hello! Thank you so much for your review. An opinion like this is very important to us as we are growing very fast and still learning along the way. As I see that you're one of our current employees, I'd like to get in touch with you to discuss these topics. Can you please contact me via alicia.martinez@sendcloud.com to schedule a call? Looking forward to hearing from you!

5. 5.0

The Best Place to Work

Aug 5, 2021 - Recruiter in Eindhoven
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Incredible opportunities for growth and learning, as long as you are proactive as a person nothing is stopping you -Love the fact that we have such a diverse group of employees, people coming from 44+ different countries -Dynamic work environment

Cons

Cannot think of any, besides that we are scaling fast and if you are someone who doesn't like change, you won't like it

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great company culture and challenges

Aug 6, 2021 - Head of Content Marketing in Eindhoven
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fast-growing, lots of growth opportunities, great vibe and culture

Cons

It can be seen as difficult to work in a scale-up in which some things can go from left to right.

Sendcloud Response

Thank you for your review and input!

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

HOS - Sendcloud

Aug 5, 2021 - Head of Sales in Eindhoven
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Young and dynamic company - Great focus on culture and work-life balance - Promotions and recognition based on merit instead of connections - No hierarchy - Freedom and responsibility - Great salaries - Everybody can be themselves

Cons

The company is growing hard and quick, it's something you should be able to handle. Things can change from time to time, but it's always for the better.

8. 4.0

Great place to work

Aug 5, 2021 - Senior Account Executive in München, Bavaria, Bavaria
    Business Outlook

Pros

You get a lot of trust, I have a great supportive team, open feedback culture that works both ways with honest and respectful exchanges, very flexible working spaces, a lot opportunities to grow

Cons

Not always perfectly structured and sometimes not enough context when something is announced, there is time pressure

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Sendcloud Response

Thank you for your review and advice! We appreciate it and we will keep that in mind in our next company communications.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Sendcloud rocks :)

Jul 14, 2021 - Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) in Eindhoven
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company culture, fun people, lots of opportunities for growth, and great ambitious goals.

Cons

Sendcloud is growing really fast, which means rapid changes as well. This is both a good thing, but makes it also makes it hard to plan ahead sometimes.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee

Indeed a great place to work!

Jul 12, 2021 - Recruiter in Eindhoven
    Business Outlook

Pros

WFH flexibility A ton of fun and care packages from the company You can make an impact Colleagues are international and fun WORK IS FUN

Cons

Can be chaotic and still needs structure in place from time to time FOMO - hard to work from home since office is so fun

Viewing 1 - 10 of 38 Reviews