Found 41 of over 44 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about Sentry (CA)
Got a burning question about Sentry (CA)? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Sentry (CA) employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "A lot of great people work here" (in 7 reviews)
- "Everyone is really nice and welcoming." (in 4 reviews)
- "People are open and management is approachable." (in 4 reviews)
- "Great work life balance" (in 3 reviews)
- "The hiring process, the onboarding, the working place, the benefits and the opportunity to gain experience in the field are great." (in 3 reviews)
Ratings by Disability
This rating reflects the overall rating of Sentry (CA) and is not affected by filters.
- 5.0Jul 18, 2023Developer AdvocateCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
They treat all customers equally and put things in place to ensure they don't over spend. Adding new products and features continually Great support team Hyper focused on developers
Need product for SRE/DevOps/Monitoring teams as they own budget.
- 3.0Jul 26, 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
Flexible work, fantastic benefits, solid compensation & perks
If you are not an engineer, there is a chance that you will be treated like a 2nd class citizen, especially by the founder.15
- 4.0May 1, 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearSan Francisco, CA
Incredibly down-to-earth & intelligent individuals who make up the major landscape of the team. Sentry also has a great product that is really making traction in the Developer Productivity space.
No major cons that don't pertain to every other start-up at this current size or stage.1
- 4.0Jan 25, 2023SalesFormer Employee, more than 1 year
Really nice people and culture. Lots of coaching and learning opportunities. Great office and flexible hybrid-remote working options. Good food, the company cares about employees, everything is very high-end. Good work-life balance, lots of weekends. People are open and management is approachable.
No 401k matching. Some departments really lack diversity and hire only people of the same gender and race. High turnover in the sales teams. Very few folks overpass 1 year and a half. Not a sales-led company, so sales motion is in a very early stage. Lots of pressure on the sales teams and very few support from the other teams and the management.1
- 5.0Feb 22, 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearSan Francisco, CA
Sentry delivers on work-life balance for employees, paired with working for a company which truly delivers value for its customers. The internal focus on serving developers and on open source is very real. Sentry's culture is friendly and people are generally helpful when engaged. The SF office is a pleasant place to work from!
At times, there can seem to be a lack of ownership of projects.
- 5.0Oct 1, 2022Software EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearSan Francisco, CA
- Error monitoring product is #1 by a huge margin, lots of exciting features and improvements to work on - APM product is improving rapidly, really excited at the potential for this product - ICs are great, smart and fun to work with - Management is good
- Pace of development slowed down significantly despite additional headcount in the past 6 months. Shows how difficult it can be to scale efficiently. I think more recent momentum has been good
- 5.0Sep 27, 2022AnalystCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearSan Francisco, CA
Each team has their own unique chemistry and dynamic and the important thing is that since teams are constantly growing in size the culture is constantly evolving to be inviting to everyone
Start-ups are intense and if you're not ready to be held accountable for the results of your work then a start-up may not be it
Sentry (CA) Reviews FAQs
Sentry (CA) has an overall rating of 4.3 out of 5, based on over 44 reviews left anonymously by employees. 82% of employees would recommend working at Sentry (CA) to a friend and 74% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.
82% of Sentry (CA) employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Sentry (CA) 4.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.0 for culture and values and 4.1 for career opportunities.