Cover image for SoFi

86% Approve of CEO
3.8
SoFi CEO Anthony Noto
Anthony Noto

What people are saying about SoFi

Referral Bowl

2m

an

Associate

It’s almost been a year of job searching with no traction whatsoever. Not sure what I’m doing wrong. 6 years in top tier IB, entirely in Ops. Thought that would be helpful. Looking for Strategy, Ops roles in buy side, tech, consulting, IB, HF….. any referral would really help.JPMorgan Chase Citi Wells Fargo McKinsey & Company Guggenheim Partners BlackRock Blackstone Morgan Stanley Bridgewater Associates, LP SoFi Adobe Google Microsoft Square

6 Comments

Finance

504.5K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - /Community/finance

Got a burning question about SoFi? Just ask!

On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with SoFi employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What are your colleagues talking about?

Find your private company bowl on Community, join the hottest conversation with your colleagues anonymously.
Join the Conversation

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor

Pros
  • "Great benefits Easy to get help when needed(in 137 reviews)
  • "Great people to work with(in 68 reviews)
  • "Great culture and network.(in 46 reviews)
  • "The pay is good.(in 40 reviews)
  • "My team was great and really helpful(in 22 reviews)
Cons

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of SoFi and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
Verify your email to use filters. Having problems? Resend email

Jacksonville, FL
      Recommend
      CEO Approval
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great work-life balance! I work for leaders who really care about me and my well-being. I love the fact that SoFi really lives its values, They are working toward the world's best culture and I can see the changes they are making to really get there, The pay is great and the benefits are amazing as well.

Cons

You do not see a lot of diversity in their top leadership, but they are striving to make changes with this. I'm excited about the new VP of DEI & Talent Management they just hired. Hopefully, he will bring about the change we need with our hiring.

We are so happy to hear you are loving SoFi. We have been extremely intentional about weaving our values into daily life at SoFi, so we're so happy to hear you can see them in action on a regular basis. We feel our commitment to our values is a real culture differentiator for us. Glad to hear you feel your compensation and benefits are competitive, too. We believe that if we take care of our employees, you will take care of our members! Thank you for the feedback on diversity in leadership - you're right, we have work to do. We're coming up on the end of our three-year diversity goals, and we are in the process of iterating to continue to make progress in improving representation at all levels, but especially in leadership. If you have any other feedback to share, we welcome an email at glassdoor@sofi.org. Thank you for being on this journey with us!

1. 5.0
        Sep 18, 2023
        Senior Software Engineer
        Current Employee, more than 3 years
        Salt Lake City, UT
        Recommend
        CEO Approval
        Business Outlook

Pros

- opportunity to make a difference - good benefits - great work/life balance

Cons

- leadership isn’t the best at communicating vision

2. Join the SoFi team
        See Our Latest Jobs
      Viewing 1 - 10 of 759 Reviews
      </>Embed

SoFi Reviews FAQs

SoFi has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5, based on over 822 reviews left anonymously by employees. 69% of employees would recommend working at SoFi to a friend and 68% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, SoFi employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.0 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at SoFi. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.

69% of SoFi employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated SoFi 3.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.9 for culture and values and 3.6 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at SoFi to be career development, coworkers, benefits and the cons to be senior leadership, management, culture.

Popular Careers with SoFi Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Popular Conversations

Interview Tips

191.1K

Software Developer

I have an interview for Sr data engineer in RBC. Does anyone have any idea what can be asked? Any experience anyone can share?

0 Comments

University of South Florida

Anyone know how indepth Crowe background check is? What do they verify? Do they use a third party service? What exactly are they looking for?

0 Comments

Underwriter

I've completed an initial phone screening interview, followed by a 2-hour interview with the Department VP. Next in the process are three separate 90-minute peer interviews. Is there a possibility of another interview after the peer interviews, or should I anticipate receiving an offer?

2 Comments

Glassdoor has 822 SoFi reviews submitted anonymously by SoFi employees. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if SoFi is right for you.