Found 430 of over 447 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Good benefit and pay working with the kids is a life" (in 43 reviews)
- "Good pay and overtime when getting influxes" (in 33 reviews)
- "Great people to worl with." (in 9 reviews)
- "Coworkers in the department are all talented and caring individuals who will offer a helping hand whenever it is needed." (in 8 reviews)
- "Great staff not bad you know" (in 8 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Southwest Key Programs and is not affected by filters.
- 5.0Aug 19, 2023Team LeadCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsPeoria, AZ
Fulfilling and rewarding work. Working with unaccompanied youth and their families.
Work load can be unmanageable during influx and stressful
- 5.0Dec 5, 2023HR GeneralistCurrent Employee, more than 8 yearsBrownsville, TX
One of the best company's to work for, great benefits and salaries. They provide you the opportunity to continue growing in a various position they offer.
This type of job is not for just anyone, you need to have the passion and heart to help others.
- 1.0Oct 3, 2023Post Release WorkerFormer Employee, less than 1 year
Support for undocumented families and kids.
Poor support for employees. You will get fired if you file for special accommodations. This place is ruthless. Pay is poor.1
- 2.0Sep 5, 2023Case ManagerFormer Employee, more than 1 yearGlendale, AZ
Good pay and occasional work from home days
PTO was not approved. Leads did not provide any support. Overworked. Every worker on the team cried due to the stress. Strict dress code. Only 1 bathroom (huge health hazard). No raises, bonuses or real opportunities to grow in your career.
Southwest Key Programs Reviews FAQs
Southwest Key Programs has an overall rating of 3.3 out of 5, based on over 447 reviews left anonymously by employees. 57% of employees would recommend working at Southwest Key Programs to a friend and 47% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.
57% of Southwest Key Programs employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Southwest Key Programs 2.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.1 for culture and values and 3.2 for career opportunities.