The latest conversations about Teachers
Got a burning question about StudySoup? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with StudySoup employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Easy money AND I am a better student now!" (in 37 reviews)
- "Very flexible and pay is good." (in 14 reviews)
- "Everything is super simple and great for people who may not know much about technology." (in 12 reviews)
- "Amazing team with different backgrounds that creates this engaging environment where everyone can give an opinion and be heard." (in 10 reviews)
- "The bonus is $125 + $75 for each additional course that qualifies." (in 6 reviews)
- "Bad management and false advertisement" (in 5 reviews)
- "HEAVY emphasis on marketing and recruiting, requiring you to spam your classmates repeatedly via email or your school's online messaging system; when I had not yet done this, because I had no classes that fit their platform model, StudySoup" (in 4 reviews)
- "Bad work culture especially for women." (in 2 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of StudySoup and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 219 of over 317 reviews
Updated Dec 21, 2022
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Dec 21, 2022Student Note TakerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearAlbany, NY
Quick and easy way of making koney
You have to share links to your class everytime for the study guides
StudySoup Reviews FAQs
StudySoup has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 317 reviews left anonymously by employees. 78% of employees would recommend working at StudySoup to a friend and 59% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -4% over the last 12 months.
78% of StudySoup employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated StudySoup 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.9 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.