The latest conversations about Law
Got a burning question about TIG Risk Services? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with TIG Risk Services employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Managers are great, Ryan and Ben." (in 6 reviews)
- "If you are having trouble personally outside of work, the CEO genuinely cares to help you as well." (in 5 reviews)
- "The pay is decent and they will hire people with no experience." (in 4 reviews)
- "They try to help but management just won't let that happen because this little man will lose control of something!" (in 3 reviews)
- "Small enough to where no cliques exist within the office, and leadership is committed to self improvement of employees." (in 3 reviews)
- "No training" (in 3 reviews)
Found 53 of over 62 reviews
Updated Jul 17, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Jul 19, 2022Case AnalystCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearDestin, FL
This has been one of the most friendly and professional places I have worked. I was a contractor for the Federal Government among other things before that. There it is dog eat dog and stab you in the back if they can Advance. The Environment and working environment is a million times better than that. Pat and his Family are very welcoming and go above and beyond to take care of employees and work with you there are issues such as appointments, day to day events that happen and such. They Will help you get your PI license once you have reached that point. It has overtime if needed, depending on case load and amount of work. Can not say enough good things.
Only bad is no health insurance.
- 1.0Jul 17, 2023Licensed Private InvestigatorFormer Employee, less than 1 yearTennessee City, TN
The case managers are great. They deserve a raise for being the punching bag for disgruntled vendors.
1. They do not take care of lodging up front for their vendors. You are expected to cover all travel costs and wait to be reimbursed; 2. They do not pay more than 65.00 a night for lodging so anything over that is out of pocket; 3. They don't cover mileage (only half of your pay rate for travel time); and 4. They don't pay for report writing time yet you are expected to turn in your report by the next morning (even when you just drove 5 hours round trip after working 8 hours).TIG Risk Services Response3mo
The claim that TIG doesn't take care of its vendors is categorically false. You worked a handful of files for us in the span of just a few weeks. You agreed to our pay rates and payroll schedule when you were contacted to work these files, and you accepted them. If you were unhappy with the pay, you shouldn't have accepted the files in the first place. After your first day, you contacted your operations manager to let them know that you couldn't continue to work because you couldn't afford gas. Within an hour the Controller of the company was at the bank wiring you a week's pay in advance. Also, on the exact day that you posted this deceitful review, you were paid several days before your scheduled payroll because once again, you needed the money. Those are actions that directly contradict your statements. TIG takes care of its vendors, and we always have in the almost 25 years we've been in business.
TIG Risk Services Reviews FAQs
TIG Risk Services has an overall rating of 3.7 out of 5, based on over 62 reviews left anonymously by employees. 71% of employees would recommend working at TIG Risk Services to a friend and 72% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
71% of TIG Risk Services employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated TIG Risk Services 3.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.7 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.