KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Found 463 of over 584 reviews

4.4
Tokopedia CEO William Tanuwijaya
William Tanuwijaya
Pros
  • "Good working culture, work life balance(in 23 reviews)

• "Great working environment, many opportunities to learn(in 23 reviews)

• Cons
  • "no lunch and too many stakeholders(in 18 reviews)

• "Traffic congestion near the office in the morning and after working hours but its just jakarta things:((in 12 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Work at Tokopedia

Jul 2, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good etiquette and working environment

Cons

Long working hours and high target

2. 3.0
      Former Employee

Intern

Jul 28, 2018 -
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good ambience Comfy workspace A lot of new knowledge Free breakfast Work/life balance

Cons

low salary (only IT get the bigger one) bad working environment unclear frameworks confusing career-path and policy

10 people found this review helpful
    3. 5.0
      Current Employee

Fast Process and Comply

Sep 17, 2021 - Product Manager in Jakarta
      Business Outlook

Pros

Fast recruitment process and clear information about the next steps.

Cons

No delegates when recruitment team is on leave.

Continue reading
    4. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great environment and potential, but need improvement in some processes

Aug 30, 2021 - Senior Data Analyst in Jakarta
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Friendly team members - Manageable work life balance - Great employee benefit, especially health-related benefits - Great learning curve, especially for fresh graduates - Opportunity to move internally thanks to Internal Job Board

Cons

- Extreme 'make it happen' mentality - Performance appraisal is not transparent - OKR changes too often and too sudden - There are too many bureaucracy for simple tasks - Quite difficult to collaborate across tribes since everyone seems overloaded with their tasks, yet the target of each projects is quite tight - Team restructure often happens, the average is once every year - Some managers are extreme micro-managers, and some managers are extreme macro-managers. It's rare to find the in-between quality

Continue reading
      1 person found this review helpful

People Experience

Thanks for your review. We would love to hear more about your experience, so that we can use your valuable feedback to deliver an even better experience next time. We will also continue to evaluate the performance of each individual and strive to provide the best facilities and experience for all employees.

5. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Mature company

Sep 11, 2021 - Senior Product Manager in Jakarta
      Business Outlook

Pros

(1) Good management/leadership (2) All resources for work are available (software, hardware, courses) (3) Good compensation

Cons

(1) Long hours almost every day (think 3 - 4 out of 5 days) (2) Slow career progression (more of tenure based instead of merit based) (3) Little room for improvement (most ideas are coming from management, bottom-up initiative was uncommon)

People Experience

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience at Tokopedia, we put employee experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again! We appreciate hearing about your personal experience and are glad to learn that you enjoy working at Tokopedia with your team members and our valuable work perks.

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to work and grow

Aug 26, 2021 - Product Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

1. Supportive colleagues: everybody is very welcome and willing to help you throughout your early days trying to get used to the workplace 2. Objective performance calibration: you don't really need to showboat in order for people to recognize your work 3. Competitive compensation & benefits 4. Somehow I managed to achieve work-life balance here (at least until now) 5. Supportive HR (People) team. Always facilitate the Nakama with the best things available

Cons

Device given for work is not the most updated (at least in my case), causing sometimes I need to shutdown the device in urgent moments (e.g. meeting)

People Experience

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We are delighted to hear that you value the efforts we have put toward creating an environment where everyone at Tokopedia can thrive.

7. 5.0
      Former Employee

greattt

Sep 16, 2021 - Product Marketing Analyst in Jakarta
      Business Outlook

Pros

greattt good awesome amazing cool

Cons

few fewer less not no nope

8. 5.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Good

Sep 14, 2021 - Digital Marketing Manager in Jakarta
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good benefit and very interesting experience

Cons

no cons so far, good experience

People Experience

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience at Tokopedia, we put employee experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again! We are delighted to hear that you value the efforts we have put toward creating an environment where everyone at Tokopedia can thrive.

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Culture

Sep 11, 2021 - Senior Sales Operations in Jakarta
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Good environment & culture for learning - You will be challenged - Good compensation

Cons

- Competitive environment - Always changing, dynamic, can change strategy very fast

People Experience

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We appreciate hearing about your personal experience and are glad to learn that you enjoy working at Tokopedia with your team members and our valuable work perks.

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Review from an insider

Aug 6, 2021 - Software Engineer
      Business Outlook

Pros

Join Toko in Feb-2021 (India office). So this is not a fake glassdoor review Work Life balance in great compaired to indian startups of similar range(salary wise), Indonesian people are awesome peers, got full support from them, proper reply & communication in case of any blockers Working on a scalable system with latest tech stack Golang etc, lot of demand in indian market

Cons

As such Cons are not major, still a few points to consider 2 month notice period You have to negotiate well for salaries & espos, high variation in salaries for same position

3 people found this review helpful

People Experience

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. Again, we appreciate your feedback and we will continue to improve both the work environment and experience for all employees.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 463 Reviews