Trelevate Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated December 19, 2018

4.2
Ryan Knauss

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "We pride ourselves on efficiency, integrity, teamwork and work/life balance" (in 4 reviews)

• "The base salary (and paid holidays) are a bonus- helped a lot especially in the beginning when you are just getting started" (in 4 reviews)

Cons
  • "The employee is not valued in this weekly quota sales job" (in 4 reviews)

• "This clearly shows they don’t care about their sales consultants and it’s all about their client Constellation" (in 2 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"Account Management Specialist"

Current Employee - Account Management Specialist in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Account Management Specialist in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Trelevate full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This company is exactly the place I was looking for when I pictured my dream job. I had been searching for a while and this opportunity just fell into my lap. This company is structured, yet laid-back at the same time. The team here is like a family. We have a culture that is can't be mimicked. Our community outreach alone is enough to make you feel like you are making an impact, which we do multiple times a year. I am so happy with the career change that I made with Trelevate.

Cons

I haven't come across any downsides to working for this company. The only concern I had when starting out was that it is a small company and that there might not be very much room for growth. I can say that I was wrong. In the short amount of time I have worked here, I have seen a tremendous amount of growth, with new markets opening up, taking on new clients, and new positions being created.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing! I'm excited to see where we will be in the upcoming years.

May 22, 2018 – HR Manager

Glad you are enjoying your position! Looking forward to many more years of growth and outreach. Glad to have you on the team!

2. "Director of Healthcare Technology"

Former Employee - Director of Healthcare Technoogy in Phoenix, AZ
    Former Employee - Director of Healthcare Technoogy in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at Trelevate full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Trelevate is a great company to work for!! The culture throughout all divisions is outstanding. From the amazing gal at the front desk, all the way up to the President & CEO, it truly feels like a family!! There are many opportunities to grow within the company!! I was constantly fascinated by the creative minds that come together to make things happen quickly.

Cons

I don't feel there are any cons with Trelevate.

Advice to Management

It is hard to find a company with the amazing culture you have built. Don't lose sight of that as you continue to grow and add to the many divisions you have in place!!

3. "great place to work"

I worked at Trelevate full-time

Pros

everything such as benefits and great pay

Cons

could not continue work when i moved overseas

"Sales Rep"

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in Chicago, IL

I worked at Trelevate full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

provided training for B2B sales
    medical and dental benefits (expensive)

Cons

base pay is low, salary based on commission.
     long hours with door to door selling
    Not many sales if assigned to area that has already been visited.

Dec 17, 2018 – HR Manager

Sorry this wasn't what you had expected as an outside sales position. As in most sales roles, the majority of your income is going to come from your commissions. And at Trelevate, we are very proud... More

"Great Company Culture"

Current Employee - Corporate Office in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Corporate Office in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Trelevate full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The company culture at Trelevate is amazing! This is the most supportive team that I have ever worked with. Paul and Ryan are truly 2 of the most genuine human beings that you'll ever meet. I can't wait to watch them continually grow!

Cons

None. I feel blessed to be a part of this family.

Dec 17, 2018 – HR Manager

We agree...Paul and Ryan are pretty great!

"Sales Consultant"

Pros

Company culture, fixed pricing, territory management

Cons

Door knocking quota, several fixed pricing competitors

Sep 19, 2018 – HR Manager

Glad to see your positive review and looking forward to your continued success!

"Doug Hanselman & CIT"

Former Employee - Sales Consultant in Bloomington, IL
    Former Employee - Sales Consultant in Bloomington, IL

I worked at Trelevate full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Doug is a great guy to work for/with. A real tool maker and always supportive of his team. Doug cares about the company and the people he works with and always goes the extra mile for you.

Cons

A lot of competition out there.

Advice to Management

Keep hiring guys like Doug

Jun 20, 2018 – HR Manager

So glad you voiced your positive experiences with Doug. We like him too! Best of luck to you!

8. "Talent Selection Specialist"

Former Employee - Talent Selection Specialist in Dayton, OH
    Former Employee - Talent Selection Specialist in Dayton, OH

I worked at Trelevate full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Awesome work environment , great co-workers and great upper level management.

Family oriented, management very helpful, likeable, approachable, and very caring about your career at Trelevate!

Co-founders, Ryan Knauss, President and CEO, Paul Briski are amazing hard working individuals that will not ask you to do anything that they are not willing to do themselves! They do it all! They visit the various markets across the country, they help interview, they get out in the field and they help close deals!

They strongly support all of the departments within Trelevate! It is a blessing to work for an organization that cares so much about everyone's success!!

They are AWESOME!!

Cons

None that I can think of!

This company is very willing to meet the demands of what is expected and will give you the tools to succeed.

Advice to Management

Keep it up!! Thank you for your inspirational hard work and candor!!

Jun 20, 2018 – HR Manager

So glad you enjoyed your time with us and wishing you nothing but the best!

9. "Sales Consultant"

I worked at Trelevate full-time

Pros

I had a great time working at Trelevate. The management team in Central Illinois does a great job to train its employees and help them achieving their goals. You have to be a hard working person and all your efforts will be awarded. Having a base salary + commission is a great help, especially at first, that showed me how the company was caring for its employees. I recommend this company!

Cons

Goals can sometimes be hard to reach, as in every sales job. However the managers in Central Illinois were always trying to help us by doing ride-along days and trainings.

Jun 20, 2018 – HR Manager

Thank you for your kind words. Wishing you best of luck!

10. "Thankful to be with a company that cares"

I have been working at Trelevate full-time

Pros

Leadership has high commitment to training and support. Management has high standards in a demanding industry of customer engagement. Any negative posts are people that don't decide to put their best effort in and blame others or product for their lack of results. I see great results when the effort is put in.

Cons

You must have patience when learning something new. Just because immediate results don't come, I have seen some great people quit too early on themselves.

Advice to Management

Keep refining your training and people development. Keep all the good things you're doing in the community as it brings a sense of commitment to your values.

Apr 20, 2018 – HR Manager

I am so glad to hear that you are enjoying the position and the company. Love the positive attitude! Keep up the hard work, it always pays off!