Cover image for Unity Communications

Unity Communications Founder Patrick Brown
Patrick Brown

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

A Company Like no other

Aug 2, 2022 - Customer Service Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work from Home PH mandated benefits +++ allowances Cool workmates great management

Cons

There is no cons unit them

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company to work with

Aug 1, 2022 - Game Moderator
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Approachable and understanding management - Trusts their employees - Nice benefits - Not so strict with dress codes

Cons

- HR processes can be improved as some of them takes a bit of time to be done.

3. Join the Unity Communications team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

This company enables sales people to just sell.

Jan 1, 2021 - Wireless Sales Consultant in Gilbert, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

For sales people in particular, this company takes most of the administrative work out of the sales cycle.

Cons

You will be spending most of your time alone, as most people are working remotely. If you are looking for a office environment with team builders and happy hour, then you'll have a hard time adjusting.

5. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Best Company Ever

Sep 27, 2019 - Sales Manager in Phoenix, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Honest, group focused, real growth potential, great money, wonderful team, a truly caring owner who puts his team first.

Cons

Being part of a growing company can have so ups and down i suppose. but i never had to stress about it. Patrick took care of all that.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

The most positive work experience

Aug 2, 2022 - Team Lead
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've been with the BPO industry for 10yrs now and I've been working with the company for almost 2 years and I can say this is the company where I expereinced the biggest career growth. -Company is growing and expanding so there are a lot of opportunities. -Office and work from home setups make it convenient and easy to work. -Regular communication with management where they listen to possible new ideas or suggestions on how improve the company. -People at work are so professional, friendly and easy to work with. Love the the culture at work. -We work with well known clients in the industry. -Unity is like my second home and family.

Cons

I guess having initial funds for your medical check up. You only get coverage after 6 months when you get regularized. Your medical check up as a requirment to get the Job will come out of your own pocket. -Growing company and needs time for new people to adjust and settle in to their new work.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

I never regret joining this company!

Jul 28, 2022 - Content Writer
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Sir Patrick Brown is the coolest CEO I've ever met. He's friendly and not intimidating. The mood is light when he's around. - Generous compensation, allowances, benefits, and incentives - Teammates and managers are kind, easy to reach, and open to sharing insights. - Work from home - Many employee engagement activities, team buildings, workshops, training, and weekly meetings - Productivity-based, I write at my own pace - I'm a new employee but I feel like I've been part of a family for a long time

Cons

So far, the company and my digital marketing team have been good to me. So, no cons!

8. 5.0

Review for Unity Communications

Aug 1, 2022 - Team Leader
    Business Outlook

Pros

The salary and benefits are very competitive. The company cares well for its employees. The management always reach out to employees to make them feel they're a part of the family. There are lots of employee engagement activities as well.

Cons

This is not your typical call center where you get the training and start doing your role. You have to do extra diligence to learn the campaign so it may not be for inexperienced candidates.

9. 5.0

Unity Communications Review

Aug 8, 2022 - Technical Support Representative in Naic
    Business Outlook

Pros

This WFH (work from home setup) is the best for me. No stress in transportation and I can work here without getting stress.

Cons

I don't see any downside at the moment, maybe provide a new laptop? Just kidding.

10. 5.0

Short review for Unity Communications

Aug 8, 2022 - Team Leader in Bacoor
    Business Outlook

Pros

- healthy workplace - good ambience and environment - lot's of Bonuses -Competitive salary

Cons

- No Cons to be provided for this kind of workplace where I can see myself that this where I will retire.

11. 5.0

Great Company!

Aug 1, 2022 - Content Writer
    Business Outlook

Pros

One of the best — if not, the best BPO companies I've worked in: * Remote work * Good compensation * Great work culture * Brilliant people to work with * Utmost support from the CEO and management * Potential career growth * More learning opportunities

Cons

It is still growing, which means there are still areas of opportunities. However, expect employees to grow with the company as well...

Viewing 1 - 10 of 37 Reviews
</>Embed

Unity Communications Reviews FAQs

Unity Communications has an overall rating of 4.9 out of 5, based on over 41 reviews left anonymously by employees. 99% of employees would recommend working at Unity Communications to a friend and 92% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Unity Communications employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.7 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Unity Communications. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

99% of Unity Communications employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Unity Communications 4.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.7 for culture and values and 4.8 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Unity Communications to be management, career development, benefits and the cons to be culture .

Popular Careers with Unity Communications Job Seekers