Unity Communications Reviews
99% would recommend to a friend
(49 total reviews)
100% approve of CEO
Found 49 of over 53 reviews
Updated Jun 23, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The management always reach out to employees to make them feel they're a part of the family." (in 7 reviews)
- "Great benefits" (in 7 reviews)
- "Salary is also competitive." (in 6 reviews)
- "Permanent work from home" (in 6 reviews)
- "Incentives, HMO free for you and two of your dependents, paid leaves, amazing team to work with." (in 3 reviews)
- 5.0Aug 2, 2022Customer Service RepresentativeCurrent Employee, more than 3 years
Work from Home PH mandated benefits +++ allowances Cool workmates great management
There is no cons unit them
- 5.0Aug 1, 2022Game ModeratorCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
- Approachable and understanding management - Trusts their employees - Nice benefits - Not so strict with dress codes
- HR processes can be improved as some of them takes a bit of time to be done.
- 5.0Jan 1, 2021Wireless Sales ConsultantCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearGilbert, AZ
For sales people in particular, this company takes most of the administrative work out of the sales cycle.
You will be spending most of your time alone, as most people are working remotely. If you are looking for a office environment with team builders and happy hour, then you'll have a hard time adjusting.
- 5.0Sep 27, 2019Sales ManagerFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsPhoenix, AZ
Honest, group focused, real growth potential, great money, wonderful team, a truly caring owner who puts his team first.
Being part of a growing company can have so ups and down i suppose. but i never had to stress about it. Patrick took care of all that.
- 5.0Jun 1, 2023Call Center RepresentativeCurrent Employee, more than 10 yearsBacoor
Unity is different from the typical BPO company. I have worked for many BPO companies before, but this one stands out from all of them. You will notice when you are here even the smallest details how unity is different from all BPO companies, too many for me to mention them all. This is the best company I have ever been in. They are pro employees. They make sure that the condition of each employee is good, they are hands on with every concern and inquiry of employees, they also promote work and life balance which in turn results in happy employees with good performance and of course this results in satisfied clients.
Nothing that I can think of.
- 1.0May 26, 2023Accounting SpecialistFormer Employee
No pros. I was disappointed to the recruiting team.
Applied as Accounting Specialist-WFH, received an email from them asking for my commitment to report on site during 30 days of training. I commit then ask them when will be the start of my reporting, then they reply that they decided to move forward to other applicant that closely meet their needs--"working the graveyard shift and HYBRID set up". So unprofessional. Posting a wfh set up, asking your commitment then suddenly will jump to other applicant which is capable to hybrid set up. Your posting job is clearly very uncleared.Unity Communications Response7mo
This is the CEO. We apologize for the experience you had and will discuss this with our recruitment team. We are a permanent Hybrid model and that should have been made clear. Some accounts meet once a month, others - once a week. We hear you and will work to communicate better.
- 5.0Jun 1, 2023Customer Service AssociateCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
1st thing to mention that will be the management in Unity I can't say any words how good they are, 2nd the environment in Unity communications is really accommodating and all employees are approachable.
I don't see any downside in Unity FOR ME, but if there is I will definitely let them know ASAP.
- 5.0Jun 1, 2023Customer Service Representative (CSR)Former Employee, less than 1 yearBacoor
Unity offers a hybrid setup, which is very helpful for a working mom like me. Working in the best comfort of our home while taking care of my son. They always prioritize their employees. Offers good salaries and benefits.
Personally, I haven't experienced any downsides with the company.
- 5.0Jun 1, 2023Call Intake SpecialistCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
The Work culture is very welcoming People are very professional Very near the place that I reside
So far I haven't seen any downside with the company
- 5.0Jun 23, 2023Quality AssuranceFormer Employee
Work life balance and I like it when it's work from home.
Not organized, they would give salaries on Sundays.Unity Communications Response5mo
Hello - thank you for the feedback. We try to pay early when the pay cycle lands on a Monday or Holiday. Due to the time difference between USA and Manila - I did'nt execute this transition as well as I would have liked to. It's good to know this so I can ensure this does not happen again.
Unity Communications Reviews FAQs
Unity Communications has an overall rating of 4.8 out of 5, based on over 53 reviews left anonymously by employees. 99% of employees would recommend working at Unity Communications to a friend and 95% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.
99% of Unity Communications employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Unity Communications 4.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.8 for culture and values and 4.8 for career opportunities.