Verified First Reviews | Glassdoor

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Great!"

Former Employee - Customer Service in Meridian, ID
    Former Employee - Customer Service in Meridian, ID

I worked at Verified First full-time (More than a year)

Pros

great work schedule with great people.

Cons

nothing is wrong with this company.

Nov 9, 2018

Thanks for your feedback! We're constantly trying to improve, so we're glad to hear it's working.

2. "Hard Work Pays Off"

Current Employee - Client Service Representative in Meridian, ID
    Current Employee - Client Service Representative in Meridian, ID

I have been working at Verified First full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The entire staff is very engaging and encourages each other to work harder, and help you attain your goals. It's very competitive but everyone supports each other.
    Excellent benefits. PTO, paid holidays off, health care is the bomb, in office benefits (we celebrate company wide when we hit our goals!)
    Very much like a family environment

Cons

It depends on the position you start for, but the job itself is pretty challenging when you start. Sales is like most sales positions, but working in other departments often requires a lot of rigorous training to learn about industry standards. It's rewarding to master your position though.
    They are slow to hire people for some positions, so we can be pretty overworked.

Jun 4, 2018

Thank you for your comments! We think our employees are "the bomb," so we love reading feedback like this. We will try our best to hire those certain positions at a quicker rate so nobody feels... More

3. "The best place to work, for numerous reasons!"

I have been working at Verified First full-time (More than a year)

Pros

-Great company culture
    -Amazing health benefits
    -Every employee has a valued opinion
    -Celebrate the BIG and little things
    -Matched 401K
    -Wellness Committee to help implement tools for employee wellness
    -Caring leadership
    -Phenomenal room for growth
    -As the company grows, so do the perks!
    -There are so many more reason!
    -I have referred a couple people to work here because of how amazing VF is.
    -Basically, my family away from home!!

Cons

There are no cons, at this time.

Advice to Management

Continue your open door policy, it sets a great tone for all employees. It shows that you value every one here and that we all matter.

Apr 10, 2018

Thank you for your feedback, and thank you for the employee referrals! We're glad you are comfortable connecting your talented connections with "your family away from home." Keep sending them!... More

4. "Still Growing"

I have been working at Verified First full-time (More than a year)

Pros

This company listens. They heard us when we asked for paid holidays. Okay, done. We asked for higher wages. Okay, done. We asked for a better bonus structure. Okay, done. We asked for a corporate membership at a nearby gym. Okay, done. All of these things came in due time and with our hard work to prove that we're worth it.
    If there are any improvements needed, they assure us that the company is still growing(at the fastest rate than any other company in Idaho) and that we will achieve those improvements. They've proved it over and over again.
    I always look forward to putting in work all week and seeing this company grow and win awards and do many other big things. It's exciting, it's fun, and we're a family. Can't imagine being anywhere else.

Cons

None. This company doesn't let anything become a "con". If we ask for something, they make it happen.

Advice to Management

Continue to keep your doors open. Continue to coach us and lift us up.

Apr 10, 2018

Thank you so much for your feedback! We're proud to grow our employees and excited to see where our award-winning culture takes us next.

5. "Great company and Great culture!"

I have been working at Verified First full-time

Pros

Amazing leadership team.
    Amazing culture.

This truly a mission driven company. Everyone is on the same page and communicates well.

Cons

None right now. This is a very special place.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing.

Apr 10, 2018

Thank you for your feedback! We agree- it's a very special place to work, and we're happy to have amazing employees to help us grow.

"Customer service"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Meridian, ID
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Meridian, ID

I worked at Verified First full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Some people are really nice!! The building is good the location is good the work area is ok but don't have anything else nice to say

Cons

This place is a joke!! The management sucks the pay is horrible pretty much minimum wage no matter how much skills you have they jump you around to several departments

Advice to Management

Take some training classes. And don't assume people know the job. They talk the talk and walk the walk but this company is a joke

Nov 2, 2017

Thank you for providing feedback. With an average wage of $13.50/hr, we believe we are providing a competitive salary based on current market conditions.

We also want our employees to use their... More

7. "Achievers Thrive"

I have been working at Verified First full-time

Pros

A culture that cares, where effort is recognized, and it pays to win. There is a strong team already in place but one that is still open and welcoming to new coworkers.

Cons

Lot's of change. Sometimes a bit too much too fast. Usually good change though.

Advice to Management

Continue to communicate clearly and consistently.

Apr 11, 2018

Thank you for your feedback. We'll continue to make sure that the change we bring is necessary and will help us positively grow our company and our staff!

8. "Outstanding culture"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Meridian, ID
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Meridian, ID

I have been working at Verified First full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have been with Verified First for a little over year now. It has grown greatly since I first stepped on deck. The atmosphere is very hard to explain, you have to since it for yourself. Once you have you will never want to work anywhere else. They feel a commitment to you not only professionally, but also personally. This has helped tremendously to change many of my fellow employee's lives for the better!

Cons

Motivation to do more keeps you busy and makes you want get up early! I miss the sleep just a little!

Advice to Management

Keep doing all you can to inspire change and growth in all areas of life!

Apr 11, 2018

Thanks for your feedback! We're glad you enjoy the award-winning culture we try to foster each and every day. As for missing sleep-- remember that we have free onsite coffee!

9. "Great Company"

Current Employee - Production Manager in Boise, ID
    Current Employee - Production Manager in Boise, ID

I have been working at Verified First full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Verified First is a world-class background/drug screening organization with some of the most talented people in the business.

Pros Include - Amazing culture - plenty of opportunities to team build and have fun at work - innovation driven growth - management constantly trying to improve processes

Cons

None that I can think of.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work. Stay true to your culture and values.

Apr 11, 2018

Thanks for the feedback- we're quite fond of our culture, too!

10. "Best Place to Work!"

Current Employee - Information Systems Director in Meridian, ID
    Current Employee - Information Systems Director in Meridian, ID

I have been working at Verified First full-time (More than a year)

Pros

We work hard and we play hard.

As long as you are focused and driven to succeed you are empowered to work with autonomy.

Leadership truly cares for everyone that works here and goes the extra mile to make sure you are heard and you are happy.

I have worked for companies from a 15 employee mom and pop restaurant to a 10,000+ fortune 500 company. I always thought company culture was about image and branding before I started with VF. Here it is about the people, how we feel, how we act, how we treat each other, how hard we work, how dedicated we are day in and day out. This company is truly an amazing place to work because of its well-defined culture.

Cons

I don't know if I would even consider this a con, we move really really fast. It is probably the most difficult part of my job. Yet, I love it.

Apr 11, 2018

We're glad you feel empowered to do the job you were hired to do. Thank you for your uplifting feedback!