Cover image for Worksome

Worksome Reviews

3.2
53% Recommend to a Friend
3.2

What are your colleagues talking about?

Find your private company bowl on Community, join the hottest conversation with your colleagues anonymously.
Join the Conversation

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor

Pros
  • "The people are amazing and down(in 10 reviews)
  • "it's amazing to have a team that I can learn and grow from.(in 5 reviews)
  • "This cultivates honesty, genuine culture, and it's so refreshing to work with and for people who treat me like a human being!(in 4 reviews)
  • "Great company with a great culture that believes in the best of it's employees(in 3 reviews)
Cons
  • "The company used to be great, with some excellent people, but unfortunately, the leadership was not capable of actually leading the company.(in 4 reviews)
  • "they pulled off a few layoffs since last year which were poorly handled and ended in the people who were laid off being essentially shunned by everyone left, but they have also straight up fired people for disagreeing with their boss and leadership too.(in 3 reviews)
Verify your email to use filters. Having problems? Resend email

New York, NY
      Recommend
      CEO Approval
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great company with a great culture that believes in the best of it's employees

Cons

Can come up with any at this time

1. 2.0
        Apr 5, 2023
        Former Employee, more than 1 year
        Recommend
        CEO Approval
        Business Outlook

Pros

if you like social activities there’s a lot of them

Cons

this place pretends to be people-first, but they are the opposite. “but look at all the amazing reviews!” i encourage you to look at the dates they were posted bc it’s always a big influx of them around the same time period. they are asking current employees to say nice things to hide all of the bad ones. besides that, it’s just a bad place to work. they pulled off a few layoffs since last year which were poorly handled and ended in the people who were laid off being essentially shunned by everyone left, but they have also straight up fired people for disagreeing with their boss and leadership too. if you like having an opinion or having autonomy or you prefer not to be gaslit all the time, don’t work here. they talk a lot about culture. walk the walk, worksome.

2. Join the Worksome team
        See Our Latest Jobs
      Viewing 1 - 10 of 49 Reviews
      </>Embed

Worksome Reviews FAQs

Worksome has an overall rating of 3.2 out of 5, based on over 49 reviews left anonymously by employees. 53% of employees would recommend working at Worksome to a friend and 50% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -35% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Worksome employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.3 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Worksome. This rating has decreased by -26% over the last 12 months.

53% of Worksome employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Worksome 4.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.4 for culture and values and 3.1 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Worksome to be benefits, culture, coworkers and the cons to be management, senior leadership, career development.

Popular Careers with Worksome Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Popular Conversations

Interview Tips

191.2K

Project Manager

Hey everyone, Just needed to vent a bit about this job hunt. It's been a wild ride, to say the least. Lately, it feels like I'm sending my applications into a black hole, and I'm not alone in this, am I? Interviews seem to be the rarest gems, and job postings seem to disappear as soon as I hit 'apply.' Anyway, I'd love to hear your experiences. What's been your biggest frustration as a job seeker? How do you stay motivated in this crazy journey? Any words of wisdom or empathy to share?

5 Comments

Marketing Manager

What are people’s thoughts on those personality and logic tests some companies made you do as part of the hiring process? I frankly don’t like them. I understand if the test is for people who more technical but for roles leaning more creative or ideas based - I don’t understand how patterns I’m forced to review in a short time tells them I’m worth it to get the Hiring manager round. One asked me 50 ques in 15 min. And they never tell how you did on the tests

1 Comment

Brand Marketing Strategist

Anyone have any stories of times where you declined an offer at one company (just because it wasn’t the exact right fit or you got another better offer at that time) and u successfully re-connect? Is that a burned bridge forever? Would they consider you for another job again?

3 Comments

Glassdoor has 49 Worksome reviews submitted anonymously by Worksome employees. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if Worksome is right for you.