What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The people are amazing and down" (in 10 reviews)
- "it's amazing to have a team that I can learn and grow from." (in 5 reviews)
- "This cultivates honesty, genuine culture, and it's so refreshing to work with and for people who treat me like a human being!" (in 4 reviews)
- "Great company with a great culture that believes in the best of it's employees" (in 3 reviews)
- "The company used to be great, with some excellent people, but unfortunately, the leadership was not capable of actually leading the company." (in 4 reviews)
- "they pulled off a few layoffs since last year which were poorly handled and ended in the people who were laid off being essentially shunned by everyone left, but they have also straight up fired people for disagreeing with their boss and leadership too." (in 3 reviews)
Found 49 of over 49 reviews
Updated Aug 11, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Jun 18, 2022Operational AnalystCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearNew York, NY
Great company with a great culture that believes in the best of it's employees
Can come up with any at this time4
- 2.0Apr 5, 2023Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 1 year
if you like social activities there’s a lot of them
this place pretends to be people-first, but they are the opposite. “but look at all the amazing reviews!” i encourage you to look at the dates they were posted bc it’s always a big influx of them around the same time period. they are asking current employees to say nice things to hide all of the bad ones. besides that, it’s just a bad place to work. they pulled off a few layoffs since last year which were poorly handled and ended in the people who were laid off being essentially shunned by everyone left, but they have also straight up fired people for disagreeing with their boss and leadership too. if you like having an opinion or having autonomy or you prefer not to be gaslit all the time, don’t work here. they talk a lot about culture. walk the walk, worksome.8
Worksome Reviews FAQs
Worksome has an overall rating of 3.2 out of 5, based on over 49 reviews left anonymously by employees. 53% of employees would recommend working at Worksome to a friend and 50% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -35% over the last 12 months.
53% of Worksome employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Worksome 4.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.4 for culture and values and 3.1 for career opportunities.