World Food Programme Reviews
88% would recommend to a friend
(575 total reviews)
93% approve of CEO
Found 575 of over 1K reviews
Updated Nov 28, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Good salary not that good but is the least good thing they got especially WFP Djibouti" (in 51 reviews)
- "Great colleagues working together to meet goals." (in 30 reviews)
- "you learn alot and good pay" (in 25 reviews)
- "People are friendly and helpful" (in 25 reviews)
- "The working environment is great and it allows an optimal work" (in 20 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of World Food Programme and is not affected by filters.
- 5.0Apr 10, 2023Partnerships ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsEgypt, TX
World food programme is a Nobel peace prize winner. It’s such an honor to serve its Purpose vision and mission
Bureaucracy, sometimes it’s challenging to get the work done on time1
- 5.0Feb 5, 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent EmployeeLittle Ethiopia, CA
CZ IT IS WORLD WIDE COMpany, so to prevent food problems world wide
there is nothing as it is better company to fight against hunger
- 3.0Apr 19, 2022Senior Software EngineerFormer Employee
Technology department was a great place to work. Very inclusive and fun teams with great projects. Very progressive and cutting edge in their approach. Good pay and benefits. Great team, very good talent from all over the world. Excellent senior management.
Some Programme Policy teams and departments (e.g. Pro-P) have very racist people in their teams. Not sure how these people continue to be allowed to function within the organization.4
- 5.0Apr 11, 2021Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee
I was working at WFP in Laos. People are friendly, and the work-life balance is good. Pay is also good in terms of the local spending costs.
Many colleagues are local Laotians and cannot speak English very well
World Food Programme Reviews FAQs
World Food Programme has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 1,012 reviews left anonymously by employees. 88% of employees would recommend working at World Food Programme to a friend and 71% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.
88% of World Food Programme employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated World Food Programme 3.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.9 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.