clevermethod Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 26, 2018

4.3
  1. "Solid place"

I have been working at clevermethod full-time

Pros

great culture and great benefits, current hardware

Cons

distance from buffalo means a long drive to some

clevermethod2018-09-26
  2. "An Overall Positive Experience"

I worked at clevermethod full-time

Pros

A (mostly) positive team environment, with the opportunity to work with large clients. Employees are generally recognized for their contributions. Benefits are above average for a small business.

Cons

Compensation is not always commensurate with output. Little opportunity for career growth.

clevermethod2018-04-18

"Work Hard, Play Hard"

I have been working at clevermethod full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

The company is small enough that everyone plays an important role. The environment is collaborative, the team is great and you get an opportunity to work on a lot of fun, interesting projects. It's also very family friendly, with management that understands that sometimes your kids are going to get sick! If you are willing to put in the work, you'll have a home at clevermethod as long as you like.

Cons

The environment is fast paced and you definitely hit the ground running. If you aren't up for the challenge - wearing multiple hats, adjusting to quickly changing priorities, taking ownership and responsibility of tasks/projects early on, then clevermethod might not be the best fit.

clevermethod2014-07-21
  4. "A great experience :)"

Current Employee - Interactive Designer

I have been working at clevermethod full-time

Pros

The office environment is great, and the other employees always make work fun. Projects are done in teams so you get to work with other designers, developers, and project managers, which teaches you a lot. Higher-ups pay attention and will reward you with more responsibilities and opportunities if you've shown that you can handle them. Variety of work, anywhere from small one time projects to large retainer clients.

Cons

May not be the best choice for someone who wants to work in a lonely, super-quiet environment, but who does?

clevermethod2014-07-21
  5. "Great employees, TERRIBLE management"

Former Employee - Applications Developer in Elma, NY

I worked at clevermethod full-time for less than a year

Pros

The employees that work there are a fun, friendly group of people. The team is small enough that you can make a difference.

Cons

The owners have no idea what they're doing, and don't seem to really care about the employees. The upper management is too afraid to speak their mind, so nothing creative is actually produced.

Continue reading
    clevermethod2014-02-22

clevermethod Response

July 17, 2014Online Marketing & Support

We regret that this individual had a negative experience with our team. clevermethod is a close-knit team of developers, designers and managers - many of whom have been with the company since it was started in 2000. We agree, our team is small enough where one person can make a difference! However, it is unfortunate that we did not know about this feedback earlier. It could have made a world of difference. As a team, we will - as always, strive to improve our services to both our clients and our staff. Thank you for your feedback!

Continue reading

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 5 reviews