clickworker Reviews

Updated Jul 1, 2020

2.1
clickworker CEO Christian Rozsenich (no image)
Christian Rozsenich
Pros
  • "You can work from home if you are otherwise doing literally nothing else(in 20 reviews)

• "UHRS - all these people that are moaning obviously haven't bothered to qualify for(in 8 reviews)

Cons
  • "Many tasks outside of UHRS are well under minimum wage(in 18 reviews)

• "Total waste of time even though I stuck to the rules(in 10 reviews)

"Great side money"

5.0
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lafayette, LA

I have been working at clickworker part-time for more than a year

Pros

Can work on your own time. Can test for more and higher paying hits. Paid weekly. Great support.

Cons

Nothing really bad about this company. The pay is the time you put into it.

March 22, 2018Clickworker Community Associate

Thanks for your honest review. We're very happy that you are pleased with the work and support offered.

"AWFUL!!! JUST DONT DO IT!!"

Current Employee - Click "Worker" in Washington, DC

I have been working at clickworker full-time for less than a year

Pros

Absolutely nothing, they just scam you into spending your own money and "support" ignores your emails

Cons

The whole experience was just terrible

June 20, 2020Clickworker Community Associate

Opening an account on clickworker.com is free, you pay nothing to complete the work and pay nothing to get paid. If someone has charged you in some way to work on our site then you have been scammed by someone unrelated to the company. I am very concerned about you saying we have ignored your emails so I ask that you send us a message on our Facebook page where I can look into this for you ASAP. Please link to this review. We look forward to you giving us the opportunity to help you. Kind Regards.

3. "Not much work without UHRS"

2.0
    Current Employee - Data Analyst in Kirkland, WA

I have been working at clickworker part-time for less than a year

Pros

Flexibility to work from home

Cons

The jobs are highly volatile.

May 21, 2020Clickworker Community Associate

We're disappointed to see such a low score when we do not promise any level of work to any workers. You also seem to have misunderstood the referral process. You get 5 EUR when the person you have referred is paid 10 EUR or more. If they didn't use your link then we will add the bonus as a gesture of goodwill if they email in. As for assessments they were offline for a while but are back now. If you cannot see the assessments then you need to email us so we can tell you what's missing on your account to see them. We hope that you amend your review accordingly now you know these facts. Thanks!

"Did not work for me."

I worked at clickworker

Pros

Nothing positive to say here.

Cons

Very slow. Micro jobs. Tedious work. Too many error pages. NOT clear instruction on job listings. Very very low pay, even for a survey/odd task site.

February 4, 2020Clickworker Community Associate

Hello, thanks for leaving a review. We're sad to see the low score based on how we operate as a company. We offer micro tasks that some may find tedious, this kind of work isn't for everyone. However, the way we work and what we offer is clearly explained on our site. If you contacted us with any issues we would have helped you as soon as possible, if you haven't contacted us we suggest you do so as we can't help if we don't know you've encountered a problem.

"Waste of time"

I have been working at clickworker part-time for less than a year

Pros

There are no pros to clickworker.

Cons

It is slow, and nothing works.

December 4, 2019Clickworker Community Associate

Hi and thanks for leaving a review. We're sorry you didn't have a good experience on the site. If you reach out to us and explain the issues you're experiencing we'll be able to assist you. help@clickworker.com

6. "clickwoker is doable and payable"

2.0
    Former Employee - Freelancer in Atlanta, GA

I worked at clickworker full-time for more than a year

Pros

an amazing opportunity. loved working there

Cons

make it easy while working as an online worker

September 26, 2019Clickworker Community Associate

Hello and thanks for leaving a review. We're very sad to see you only give 2-stars without really saying what is wrong. We're not sure what you mean by making things easier. We have a website and an app where you can access your account anywhere you can connect to the internet. All jobs load up right after you log in so we're unsure what you're finding difficult. Please let us know what difficulties you're having by email: help@clickworker.com as we can't help if we don't know you have a problem!

"Takes Advantage of People and Wastes Your Time"

1.0

I worked at clickworker part-time

Pros

None, even account set-up is tedious and aggravating.

Cons

The jobs are all maybe 3 or 7 cents each, I made less than 2 dollars for every 2 hours straight of work I did. In addition they give you assessments which are supposed to give you better jobs but they don't. The assessments are also rarely available so even if you want to get better jobs you can't.

April 2, 2019Clickworker Community Associate

Hello and thanks for the review. Did you ever contact us to see if you were seeing all work available? If not, I suggest that you do so at your earliest convenience: help@clickworker.com. We offer work to people all over the world, for some the pay rates set by clients may be acceptable, for others, it may not be. This is why all workers have the option to work on whatever projects they wish to. We are certainly not a scam and take such allegations extremely seriously. We hope to hear from you soon!

8. "I need to get the business name and my my tin #"

4.0
     in Peoria, AZ

I have been working at clickworker for less than a year

Pros

Easy money and quick to offer jobs sometimes not relevant but refreshing helps Always tol

Cons

Takes a while to get paid threw PayPal with your proof of business name and tin or win # as they make you set a PayPal business account up

February 3, 2019Clickworker Community Associate

Hello and thank you for your mainly positive review. We do not require you to have a business name, business PayPal account or a TIN. You can simply use your SSN and a normal verified PayPal account. We suggest that you contact support at help@clickworker.com if you have any questions.

"I would have given them 0 stars if I could"

1.0

I worked at clickworker part-time for less than a year

Pros

There are no pros for this company

Cons

They suspend your account without telling you. Then say they did because they question you are who you say you are. When you have been using the same device from day one. Then want you to send them copies of your license and a bill with you address on it. Seems sketchy to me. Claiming they are trying to protect their clients. I dont know doesnt set right with me.

March 7, 2019Clickworker Community Associate

Hi and thanks for leaving a review. The Terms and Conditions you agreed to and stated you read explain that in a small amount of cases we may ask for more information. The email asking you for this information also gives you the explanation for the temporary suspension along with an automated email sent to you explaining that you are temporarily suspended. We're sorry if that email didn't reach you. You can read our legal information and Privacy Policy on our site and I can confirm that we are fully GDPR compliant and comply with all relevant data protection laws. We appreciate that you may not want to share this information however. If you'd also like us to fully delete all information on the account just ask us and we'll be more than willing to do this for you. If you have any questions please do speak to us as we can't help you if we don't know you are unhappy. You can contact us via help@clickworker.com Kind Regards

"Great for a stay at home mom."

4.0
    Current Employee - Stay At Home Mom in Methuen, MA

I have been working at clickworker part-time for more than a year

Pros

Work when you want. You CAN make some money if you read the guidelines carefully and follow the directions.

Cons

Some of the directions are really confusing and it's hard to get clarity on them.

August 8, 2018Clickworker Community Associate

Hello and thank you for your mainly positive review. If you are referring to the guidelines on our own site then please email us and let us know what is confusing to you, we can't help if you don't tell us! help@clickworker.com If you are referring to a third party platform such as UHRS then we do not own or operate them but you have the option on UHRS to feedback to the owner of each HitApp.

Found 71 reviews