clickworker Reviews | Glassdoor

1.7
clickworker CEO Christian Rozsenich
Christian Rozsenich

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • You can work from home if you are otherwise doing literally nothing else (in 12 reviews)

• Nice way to earn some extra beer money when you have nothing better to do (in 3 reviews)

Cons
  • Bad customer service, very hard to get a response from them about anything (in 4 reviews)

• It is so far off minimum wage, I wonder how they get away with it (in 3 reviews)

"Delays in payments to Paypal"

Current Employee - ClickWorker in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - ClickWorker in Houston, TX

I have been working at clickworker full-time (More than a year)

Pros

This micro employment is and can be rewarding at times and a way to earn a little extra cash in your spare time. I have been an active Clickworker for almost 2 years. I like the different jobs as I have been able to learn about different companies and people in the process, however, the cons listed below can outweigh the pros on any given day. If you have nothing better to do, then this is a perfect way to make a little extra money on the side.

Cons

Delays in payments to Paypal. Payable income not always updated daily. Many jobs posted are bogus and false and just a way to waste the employees time by waiting some minutes on a specific job only to find out the job was rejected, even after complying with all the guidelines. Also, customer service is like a broken record. Every time I contact these people, I am told the same thing over and over again. I am beginning to think they let an automated computer handle all requests and complaints.

Advice to Management

Pay your Clickworkers on time and quit posting jobs that you know are not able to be done. Also, a little personal interaction would be nice when answering an email regarding a request or complaint.

Mar 27, 2017 – Clickworker Community Associate

Hello and thank you for your mostly positive review. I am glad to see that you find the work rewarding and interesting. I am however rather concerned about your problems. It is extremely rare for us... More

"Terrible, inconsistent, and no support for the worker when there are problems"

I have been working at clickworker part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

You get to work when you want, if there is anything available that they dont kick you off of

Cons

I have been working on clickworker/uhrs for almost a year and have had constant problems. The hits are being put up by microsoft or so I have been told by clickworker but often times there are errors and the employee is the one who gets terminated for microsoft errors.

Advice to Management

TREAT YOUR WORKERS AS YOU WISH TO BE TREATED! LISTEN TO COMPLAINTS AND FIX THE PROBLEMS INSTEAD OF IGNORING THEM! MAYBE YOUR REVIEWS WILL BE BETTER!

Mar 23, 2017 – Clickworker Community Associate

Thank you for your review of UHRS. Unfortunately, as we do not own or operate the platform we cannot change the problems created or fix them, this can only be done by UHRS. However, unlike other... More

"Clickworker"

Pros

Can work on your own time, flexible

Cons

The jobs available are not what is portrayed when you first sign up. It is mainly weeding through inactive websites or testing websites. The work is extremely monotonous and does not pay enough per job in my opinion. Worse, the work does not add to my skill set in any way.

Advice to Management

Be more forthcoming on what the work actually entails.

Mar 8, 2017 – Clickworker Community Associate

Hello and thank you for the review. We're sorry to see you're not happy with the work or the pay offered via our site. The type of work will always vary as with any freelance job and you can always... More

"Contract"

Pros

I love that I work from home.

Cons

The instructions sometime get confusing but they are always here to help.

Dec 28, 2016 – Clickworker Community Associate

Thanks for the review! We're glad that you're enjoying working at clickworker.com. Any confusion with instructions, just let us know and our friendly support team will always be happy to help you. :)... More

"Terminated on the first night."

Pros

Simple work. added up after some time but doesn't matter since the account was quickly terminated.

Cons

Pros don't matter since my account was terminated on the first night after doing only one nights worth of work. Don't waste your time.

May 18, 2016 – Clickworker Community Associate

Hello. If your account was suspended then it would have been because you either broke the Terms and Conditions or we suspected you broke the Terms and Conditions. If this was done in error it can be... More

"Waste of time"

Pros

Easy work, fast hire, fast application process

Cons

Not enough work, not enough pay, slow pay, getting paid pennies, some jobs did not work properly, surveys are too personal

Advice to Management

Make jobs more challenging for more pay

May 18, 2016 – Clickworker Community Associate

Hello. I am sad to hear that you weren't happy with the workflow or pay. As a freelancer you will know that workflow is never consistent with this kind of work. All pay is shown before a job is... More

"Car payment cash"

Pros

Work from home or anywhere.

Cons

Instructions are not always clear.

Mar 26, 2016 – Clickworker Community Associate

Thanks for your review. If you are ever unsure of instructions at any point, please email us at help@clickworker.com and we will always help you.

"Not worth it..."

Current Employee - Search Engine Evaluator in Orangeburg, SC
    Current Employee - Search Engine Evaluator in Orangeburg, SC

I have been working at clickworker part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Good to try to make 1$ or something around that.

Cons

Broken Hits
    Not enough stuff to do.
    Looking up adult pages(Wouldnt be a bad thing if it was high risk of getting viruses by forcing your to use a vulnerable browser such as internet explorer.)
    Qualification test makes no sense that you can't tell the difference between better and slightly better. You could be right but the site says your wrong.

Apr 7, 2016 – Clickworker Community Associate

Hi! Sorry you're not happy with the work on our partner platform. Workload and types of task will vary all the time. If there's anything we can help with, please let us know by emailing... More

"Can't afford to work here"

Pros

Great out sourcing concept, but.....

Cons

The "pay" is a joke. .02 cents for tasks that take several minutes or longer....seriously! It's not worth the effort required.Slave wage is an understatement.

Advice to Management

Increase the pay to make the jobs/tasks worth the time and effort required.

"Not a bad company at all."

Current Employee - Independent Contractor
    Current Employee - Independent Contractor

Pros

I was able to make enough to pay my medical bills and get a new computer. I have also helped out with other bills. Great place for a SAHM since you can log in whenever you want .

There was two incidents where groups of people were suspended at once. Both incidents revolved around people setting up multiple accounts and botting on UHRS. My account was one that was flagged, but it was reinstated when they found out I didn't bot. I received all the back pay I made. I bet a bunch of these complaints are from people who did get caught botting. There are only a few reasons why an account gets blocked, and they are all listed in the Terms of Service we all have to agree to before we start.

Cons

Dealing with UHRS can be a pain.