Algorithmics Interview Questions

Updated Feb 6, 2015

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Algorithmics

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Algorithmics in August 2011.

Interview

professional, typical interview , face to face and one HR , went smooth , no problems whatsoever. Exciting company and great prospects. Friendly enviornment , great opportunities , friendly people and over all it was good company to work.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Algorithmics (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2011.

Interview

Was told I would be interviewing with the department head by recruiter, but first met with two project managers and then the lead engineer before the hiring manager. All sections seemed to go well and I was told by the hiring manager he would bring me back to meet more of the team for a deeper conversation. Later got feedback from the recruiter who told me I had been rejected on a technical skill set not evaluated during the interview process, in which I have substantial and current experience.

Interview Questions

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Algorithmics in October 2008.

Interview

I got the interview thru an employee. I flew in for the interview, first a senior developer interviewed me one on one, then it was the manager and a intermediate developer who interviewed me. Mostly C/C++ technical questions.

Interview Questions