There are newer employer reviews for Rite Aid

 

A comfortable headache

  • Comp & Benefits
  • Work/Life Balance
  • Senior Management
  • Career Opportunities
Current Employee - Store Manager in Brooklyn, NY
Current Employee - Store Manager in Brooklyn, NY

I have been working at Rite Aid

Pros

Rite Aid as a company to work for is only good for the decent pay , and vast amount of different people you will meet. Its also a really simple job once you have the right management.

Cons

You will almost never have the right management, company systems and polices change overnight constantly,and it oh so difficult to get promoted from the ground up. The company is drastically scrambling to stay afloat and it shows in the day to day operations.

Recommends
No opinion of CEO

948 Other Employee Reviews for Rite Aid (View Most Recent)

Sort: Rating Date
  1. 1 person found this helpful  

    In my experiance at Rite Aid, I have learned many new skills including; shift management, inventory management, etc.

    • Comp & Benefits
    • Work/Life Balance
    • Senior Management
    • Career Opportunities
    Current Employee - Shift Supervisor in Inez, KY
    Current Employee - Shift Supervisor in Inez, KY

    I have been working at Rite Aid

    Pros

    Rite Aid has many benefits to becoming an employee. They have good benefits, a very structured management style, promote the willingness to work with others, safety and confidentiality compliance, and will teach the employee skills that may be used in future eneavors.

    Cons

    Rite Aid is a good establishment to work at, but there are a few cons. One con is the pay is not up to par with other employers like them. Another is working with the public, which isn't bad 90% of the time, but that remaining 10% can drive a person up the wall....

    Advice to ManagementAdvice

    Pay your employees better. If your employees were paid better, they would be willing to work harder, pay more attention to customers, paperwork, etc... this would promote accuracy in all management positions, thus preventing the loss of millions of dollars in inventory.

    Recommends
    Approves of CEO
  2.  

    Average pay, average leadership

    • Comp & Benefits
    • Work/Life Balance
    • Senior Management
    • Career Opportunities
    Former Employee - Super Technician in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Super Technician in Atlanta, GA

    I worked at Rite Aid

    Pros

    The people are nice and genuine and really care about the customers. The instant feed back from the customers when you have met or exceeded their expectations is very rewarding.

    Cons

    Company does not see value in associates who are store level to advance into leadership roles that are not store based positions.

    Advice to ManagementAdvice

    Recognize that there may be much stronger talent that can be leveraged for short term projects in the stores and that these associates have a diverse skill set base eager to use their education and their hands on front line knowledge for the good of the company and customers.

    Disapproves of CEO
There are newer employer reviews for Rite Aid

Work at Rite Aid? Share Your Experiences

Rite Aid

 
Click to Rate
or

Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.