Rothstein Kass

www.rkco.com
  www.rkco.com
There are newer employer reviews for Rothstein Kass

Get what you can and let them lay you off.....

Former Employee - Staff Accountant
Former Employee - Staff Accountant

I worked at Rothstein Kass

Pros

vacation policy, benefits package. Some very cool staff and support staff. Good training and CPE opportunites for staff to. Good reputation and appearance on resume.

Cons

Behind the polish is the rust.......Mgmt and Seniors above you will stable you in the back. Firing process is all about having someone willing to go to bat to save you. They do not promote strong, smart personalities and especially if you are not white.......Balanced philosophy is crap they reward slaves who eat time and suck up to the right people.

Live up to your own stated philosophies of diversity and balanced lifestyles at all levels. Be able to tell people why they are getting laid off and areas they can improve on if they ask (if you are firing for a real reason that should not be hard)

49 Other Employee Reviews for Rothstein Kass (View Most Recent)

RKCO

I worked at Rothstein Kass

Pros

If nothing else, I would say the best reason to work there is you get paid overtime that can be used towards having up to 7 weeks off a year!

Cons

Like any job it is a complete toss up if you get along with the people you work for. It is better than most audit companies.

The management doesn't really care to much about the lower levels, there is no consistency in what they do there.

Do not work here

I worked at Rothstein Kass

Pros

Good pay & Benefits, that's it.

Cons

Lots of office politics. Managers don't appreciate your work. You can get laid off for no reason, (probably because some manager didn't like you). Make sure you do a good amount of research on this firm. I wouldn't even accept it if its the only job offer I had.

Get a new team of managers/

There are newer employer reviews for Rothstein Kass