ScanSource

www.scansource.com

Great entry-level opportunity for recent graduates.

Financial Analyst (Former Employee) Greenville, SC

ProsGreat work environment, friendly co-workers and open communication between all levels of management. Good flexibility when it comes to lunch hours, breaks and vacation time.

ConsCompensation not on par as you continue to advance within the company, entry-level hours (i.e. 11:30 to 8:30) are not preferred and limited opportunities for advancement long term.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake sure to fairly compensate your most valuable employees otherwise they'll continue to take opportunities external to ScanSource.

One of the best places to work

Tech Support (Current Employee) Greenville, SC

I have been working at ScanSource

Pros: Great family atmosphere, most managers encourage innovation, great benefits, profit sharing, and it's just plain… Cons: Career advancement is an issue (management has acknowledged this, and I hope they… Advice to Senior Management: A little more money, and throw some new titles around,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great Balance

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Greenville, SC

I have been working at ScanSource

Pros: Great culture - friendly people, lots of social activities, good vibe. Great at helping you manage a… Cons: Lots of opportunities for new career experiences but most are… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on ScanSource.

Worked for ScanSource? Contribute to the Community!