Want a Free Job Posting?

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at 013 Netvision

Candidate Interview Review

Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Haifa (Israel)

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 013 Netvision (Haifa (Israel)) in October 2011.

I applied for the job at 20:00. At 13:00 the next day they asked me to get the an interview at 15:00. I didn't prepare. I came to an interview one on one. First I was asked to fill out a questionnaire about some simple technical details that I'm sure that people will know if they want to work in Tech support. Then I was interviewed by the team leader of the high tier level tech support. He asked me whether I have the time, whether I plan on doing anything like running on them and whether my life would get in the way. I liked the environment, it looked so professional those days (It doesn't look like this now because now I'm in it so I'm not wowed, but overall I really like working there and helping people.)

Interview Questions

• What if you choose to leave us because your private tutoring business takes off?   1 Answer
    • How do you think you'll handle all the technical stuff, coming from a different occupation line?   1 Answer

I didn't try to negotiate. There was an offer on the table, I chose to get it.