113 INDUSTRIES Interview Questions | Glassdoor

113 INDUSTRIES Interview Questions

Interviews at 113 INDUSTRIES

2.7

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at 113 INDUSTRIES.

Interview

Telephone Call during the day: Questions about previous projects and skills I have. The interviewer was very friendly and there are a lot of nice people. I enjoyed the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Describe the job I've done before and what tool did I use to solve the problems   Answer Question

Consumer Insights Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at 113 INDUSTRIES (Pittsburgh, PA) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process was 2 rounds for me; the first interview was pretty standard. I met with the Director of Strategy and she asked me experiential/behavioral questions based on my prior experience. I asked questions about the culture and trajectory of the company. All in all it lasted about an hour. That night I was sent a project to complete for the 2nd round interview with the entire Insights team + the CEO and President. The project was an example of the team does on a daily basis, so the goal was to gauge how I tackle the data. After my presentation I met individually with the CEO and President, then with the core Insights team members. I received my offer a few days later and accepted.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had difficulty working with a member of your team and what did you do to improve the situation?   Answer Question

Senior Research Analyst and Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at 113 INDUSTRIES (Pittsburgh, PA).

Interview

This interview was easy. This interview was a typical interview process with founders and contract workers. This interview process was very fast – a few hours. The founders explained types of projects and expectation on turnaround time for projects to be completed. Each one on one interview took about 30 min.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your research experiences and background.   Answer Question