180LA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at 180LA

Sort:

Strategy Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at 180LA (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2018.

Interview

Unorganized and uninspiring. The new office space is a far cry from what it used to be and from what I had heard. The luster is gone and the outlook isn't looking good. No one is really running the ship which is obvious and disappointing. No feedback was provided either when we mutually decided not to proceed with the process.

Interview Questions

• Do you like working on controversial clients (it was university of phoenix)   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at 180LA in May 2016.

Interview

3 rounds of phone interviews. 1 final round of Skype interview. Spoke with HR in round 1 - basic HR interview talking about background and skills. Round 2 with Jr. analyst - technical round. Round 3 with analytics director - team involvement and man management questions. Round 4 with supervisor - Skype interview.

Interview Questions

• Explain your experience facing clients?

What tools do you work on?   Answer Question

Production Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at 180LA (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Got called for freelance opportunity but HR forgot to call me back, they apologized and rescheduled. On second phone call appointment first thing I got told, "We no longer have a need for this position but tell me more about yourself for future opportunities" Major waste of my time and very unprofessional to make me wait around but sadly this is advertising world.