2 Brothers Moving & Delivery Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at 2 Brothers Moving & Delivery

Interviews for Top Jobs at 2 Brothers Moving & Delivery

Sort:

Mover Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 2 Brothers Moving & Delivery.

Interview

Did an over the phone interview as I was out of state at the time of application. Interview focused mainly on athletic and team-based history. Spoke with Amy and she was easy and fun to talk to, and asked good questions to help expand on what would make me/the interviewee a good fit.

Team Lead Apprentice Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at 2 Brothers Moving & Delivery (Portland, OR) in May 2014.

Interview

There was a 2 part interview. One traditional interview in an office, and a working interview where the candidate went out on a job with other movers and helped them out for the day.

Interview Questions

• What is one leadership quality that you've learned from previous experience that you would bring to the 2 Brothers team.   1 Answer

Crew Lead Apprentice Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at 2 Brothers Moving & Delivery (Portland, OR) in December 2014.

Interview

1 hour interview with HR director Amy. The interview was very conversational and thorough. Amy was interested in a lot of my prior work experience, and levels of physical activity.

Amy contacted me the next day and asked me to come in for a working interview the next week. I worked as a mover for almost nine hours. Then, Adam called me to offer me the job.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation phase

Summer Moving Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at 2 Brothers Moving & Delivery (Portland, OR) in May 2015.

Interview

I got a phone call from Amy who asked me to come in for an interview. Relaxed interview, Amy asked me some questions about things I had listed on my resume, as well as some basic interview questions eg. "What is your biggest flaw/strength?". She seemed particularly interest in my athletic history I am assuming for the physical nature of the job I was applying for. After the interview was done I got a text from Amy asking me to return for a on job evaluation the next day. After the evaluation I received an offer.

Interview Questions

• What was your biggest flaw/strength?
      Tell me about one time you tool a leadership position?
      What is one challenge you have faced and how did you over come it?   Answer Question

Mover Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at 2 Brothers Moving & Delivery (New York, NY) in December 2018.

Interview

Was the most interesting interview I've had so far, the questions were simple. The manager is chill and seems like a great dude. Overall 2brothers moving seems like a great place to work.

Interview Questions

• In 3 words how would your boss/co-workers describe you?   Answer Question