2H Offshore Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at 2H Offshore

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at 2H Offshore (Houston, TX).

Interview

The process begins with two lower level employees interviewing you...usually these will be people currently doing your job, or those that would be training/managing you. If positive feedback comes out of this initial interaction, then two different, higher level people will sit down with you in Round 2 of interviews.

Interview Questions

• Almost always the interviewee is asked to conduct a presentation on a previous project or topic while in the interview. It's an excellent chance to shine as the topic is of your choosing.   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at 2H Offshore in October 2014.

Interview

I received this interview after speaking with a representative at our University career fair. The representative was extremely polite and we talked for quite awhile. I was contacted the next week for an on-site interview. The HR representative who contacted me regarding the interview was polite and very convenient on our interview time we preferred.I was interviewed by 2 engineers and overall I enjoyed our conversation. I was first required to give a technical presentation over material of my choice. I then was given a company overview presentation. Next, we proceeded through the interview which included behavioral and a technical question.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions. We simply went over my resume and asked common behaviroual questions like what were your favorite and least favorite classes. What are your strengths and weaknesses. There was one technical questions over risers which is what the company specialize in but it wasn't difficult at all. Just wanted to see what your thought process is when given problems you don't know much about.   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 2H Offshore (Houston, TX) in November 2013.

Interview

Two engineers from the company sat down with me and we talked for about an hour. It was fairly informal and relaxed. They were both knowledgeable, both asking questions about my own skills and answering questions about their own experiences at 2H. I got the impression they were already interested in me for the position and that the interview was mostly to confirm what was on my resume and make sure there weren't any red flags. That was just my impression, however - I could be wrong.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions for engineering interview - tell us about projects, skills, situations, etc.   Answer Question

Summer Engineering Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aberdeen, Scotland (UK)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at 2H Offshore (Aberdeen, Scotland (UK)) in February 2012.

Interview

Process included sending CV and cover letter then received an email to arrange an interview

Interview Questions

• A technical question regarding bending moments in subsea risers   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 2H Offshore in March 2011.

Interview

They had a booth at school career fair and I had a very good talk with one of their recruiters. After about one month I received an email telling me that they were going to give an interview. I was also asked to prepare a presentation about my research work.

Two of their engineers interviewed me, basically went through my resume and asked questions of what they are interested. And then I gave my presentation. They also asked a lot of questions during the process. They sounded very knowledgeable and interested in a lot of stuffs. After that, they did a short presentation of their own company. The whole process was about 1 hour and relaxed.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 2H Offshore (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in July 2010.

Interview

A job interview typically precedes the hiring decision, and is used to evaluate the candidate. The interview is usually preceded by the evaluation of submitted résumés from interested candidates, then selecting a small number of candidates for interviews. Potential job interview opportunities also include networking events and career fairs. The job interview is considered one of the most useful tools for evaluating potential employees.[1] It also demands significant resources from the employer, yet has been demonstrated to be notoriously unreliable in identifying the optimal person for the job.[1] An interview also allows the candidate to assess the corporate culture and demands of the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself:   1 Answer
    • What do you know about this organization?   1 Answer