3dplm Software Solution Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3dplm Software Solution Interview Questions

Interviews at 3dplm Software Solution

3.2

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

5 rounds were there. aptitude , written, 2 technical face to face, 1 H R round . overall difficulty level was medium. It was pool campus in pune. They will check for your knowledge . Personality is secondary for them.

Junior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at 3dplm Software Solution (New York, NY) in March 2018.

Interview

1. HR frequently sent Interview details through mail.
    2. Written Test
    a. Aptitude Questions
    b. Core Java Questions
    c. Front End like JavaScript Questions
    d. 3 Programs(Google it,previous asked questions)
    3. Technical Interview
    4. HR Interview

They repeatedly mail you though you have attended and don't hire. Simple waste of time.

Company is placed in good location Jayanagar, good building, they give snacks during written Test.

Java Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 3dplm Software Solution (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

1. aptitude.
    2.technical interview.
    3.HR .

The Interview Process: Selecting the "Right" Person. ... In other words, you must have completed all of the other steps in the hiring process in order to get the most out of the interview process. Interviewing candidates for a position within your company is one of the final steps in the hiring process.

Java Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 3dplm Software Solution.

Interview

3 round apptitude test technical hr round. reasoning quantitative java question basic technical also good ..let see

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at 3dplm Software Solution (Pune (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

It was worst experience with 3DPLM. They call you for the interview but don't select the candidates. I went through referral. They took 2 tests and declared the results of test. They ask the shortlisted candidates to wait for some time and at the end after 4 to 5 hours they told to leave as you were not able to crack the test.

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at 3dplm Software Solution in April 2016.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at 3dplm Software Solution (Pune (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

There was written test for aptitude and Java questions. After I cleared the test, I had to wait 5 days for result. I inquired HR later for result and thereby they released after a week.

In technical interview, questions were simple and I was informed that I had cleared the interview and to return to Monday for HR round. When I informed the same to HR, he refused that I was selected and told I had not cleared the technical round. There is no sync between management in this company.

Interview Questions

• There was written test which included 60 aptitude questions and 20 technical questions. In interview, below were the questions I remember :

for input : 3 5 4 1 2, below is the output

-*---
      -**--
      ***--
      ***-*
      *****

Write program for it   5 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 3dplm Software Solution (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

Got email from hr of company regarding job opening. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at 3dplm Software Solution (Bangalore) in May 2016.Firstly there wad written test. Written test consist of aptitude question mostly from r s agarwal.Core java mcq questions. Also there was one question on writing code that was simple

Interview Questions

• 1 St round written test. Aptitude 20 reasoning 40 Java 12 questions ( 3 programs) 1 hr 30 mins in total. 2 nd round technical interview. 1 hr 15 mins it was. All easy Java basics and puzzles. 3rd round is managerial round   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at 3dplm Software Solution (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

There was written Test,Followed By Face to face Interviews
    1)Analytical Reasoing
    2)Aptitiude
    3)Java ->Multiple Choice
    3)java ->Programs

Analytical Programs were little tricky. Aptitude were based on work Problems like 2 men take 2 days to complete work,In how many days work will be completed if 3 men work ?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 3dplm Software Solution (Pune (India)) in August 2018.

Interview

Interviewed at Pune.For experienced candidates they have too many rounds and a long interview process .In the end they consider the candidates who could write mugged up code on plain paper not looking at the logic.

Interview Questions

• Write code to find even string   1 Answer