3dplm Software Solution Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 15, 2017

3.2

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 3dplm Software Solution (Pune (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

2 round aptitude Test , 1st one was pure aptitude test(difficult), 2nt was Technical aptitude but they ask mathematics aptitude(vector, area, geometric questions). They ask repeated questions means paper is same as previous drive.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at 3dplm Software Solution (Pune (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

total of 3 rounds 1st aptitude consists of basic quant and reasoning questions. next round consists of technical written test had 3 java codes and 15 MCQ. code programs were for logic building. Plus the tests were pen and paper ones. interview had basic java questions from hibernate , springs, core java

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 3dplm Software Solution.

Interview

the interview starts with written test . it contains aptitube , reasoning and technical Ques.
    Three different Ques paper where provided, one for aptitude which contains 20 Qs .50% nigative marking for wrong answer.resonging has 40 Qs. Also have negative marking.Following by technical paper. After written test they call for the interview. It was a good experiance.

Engineer Industrialization Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at 3dplm Software Solution (Pune (India)).

Interview

Firstly there was an aptitude test with multiple choice questions. These questions were on various topics.
    On clearing that few rounds of interview were held.
    Interview was mainly on usage of CAD in industries and 3D Modeling.

Interview Questions

• If you are working on any CAD model and making changes in it then how other designers will know that this model has been updated?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at 3dplm Software Solution.

Interview

Aptitude test, Followed by two rounds of technical interview approx 1 hour each, followed by Managerial and then HR rounds of interview.
    Process took approx 1 month.
    Good communication experience with HR throughout the process.

Interview Questions

• Oops concepts, Basic programs, Puzzels, Project related questions, Stress interview to check thinking ability.   Answer Question
    • General HR questions : Why this company?
      About company Reason for job change etc   Answer Question

Interview

I had interviewed at Mumbai campus total 5 rounds 3 are written and 2 are face to face technical in cpp
    1 apt, 2 res 3 cpp written, 4 face to face
    5 puzzle, about projects..

Enovia Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 3dplm Software Solution (Pune (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

two written rounds
    one technical
    manager/hr
    my experienced was good,i had clear all the rounds and filled salary form also
    But next day of manager round i got mail i am not suitable for the role.

Interview Questions

• written was mixed tough
      tech written easy
      technical they asked collection,servlet etc   Answer Question

Catia QA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at 3dplm Software Solution (Pune (India)).

Interview

Easy 1st round of aptitude but time is main factor, you have to attempt more than 25 in 15 mins. 2 nd round aptitude is little hard, the negative marking is 0.5 for those wrong question.You have to attempt more than 10 questions.
    3 rd round QA test is little cimplicated but it will be easy if you understand the figures well.There is no negative marks.You have to attempt correctly more than 10.

Interview Questions

• They asks question about projections and geometry,. Easy questions are asked. But the time you have to wait before interview is huge. They spent more times with the local candidates in the interview than outsiders.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 3dplm Software Solution (Pune (India)).

Interview

Interview process consist of aptitude test followed by technical interview . Aptitude test was of easy to medium level. One who qualifies the aptitude test goes in for technical.

Interview Questions

• Mostly about the current work and may also ask to write some small algorithm or code piece   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at 3dplm Software Solution (Pune (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

I define 3DPLM-Pune as an unprofessional and immatured company. They disguised themselves into Dassault systemes' skin but in reality they are GSSL, not even close to professionalism. I was interviewed by them 8 times by various teams involving PMOs, Presales, Infra, Delivery and finally their lousy CEO - Manish tambe in a span of two months yet they were not able to arrive at a conclusion whether or not to recruit me. They wasted my whole time and efforts with their ridiculous interview processes, making me to fill in their time consuming data form twice and then finally kept mum. They dont seem to have any vision or fundamental clarity about their requirements. The selection process is purely based on their mood. I strongly dont recommend 3DPLM pune to anyone.

PS:
    I would encourage to attend interviews from direct Dassault Systemes than this 3DPLM - A Dassault Systemes company.

Interview Questions

• Irrelevant questions were asked by irrelevant people during the process. Example: I was asked to the name the methods/ APIs used in their technical programs. Does it makes any sense for a project manager/ presales person to know the details of methods used in a code? I haven't applied for a programmer role!!
      Bottom line - They are fundamentally unclear about their requirement without any vision.   Answer Question