4 Corner Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 1, 2016

2.4

Data Entry Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at 4 Corner Resources (Orlando, FL) in September 2016.

Interview

My recruiter was very helpful and detailed, he walked me through all the steps and kept me posted to any information. He made sure everything I needed was taken care of and help me with my interview process with the company I was going to be interviewing with, he made sure I would succeed and not fail. He made sure I was well prepared.

Interview Questions

• He ask if I had any questions prepared for my interview with the employer he set me up with.   1 Answer

Disney DTOC Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Windermere, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at 4 Corner Resources (Windermere, FL) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview process, was clean, cut and simple. Standard for most jobs. You have the interview over the phone with the recruiter. He/She Test your knowledge on what you know of the job. The next step in this process is to go ahead and get you in contact with the recruiting manager for the job. If the person feels you qualify they set you up with a phone interview with the company you most likely will be interviewing for. The company then gives you a brief overview on how the job will be like in which if you past over the phone you are set up with the final interview at disney itself.

Interview Questions

• How can you be an asset to this company?   1 Answer

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at 4 Corner Resources (Orlando, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

The recruiter reached out to me. I did a phone interview with recruiter. I met recruiter at 4 Corner Resources which was followed by the interview process with the client.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at 4 Corner Resources (Orlando, FL) in December 2014.

Interview

Phone Interview, than Face-to-Face Interview followed by a shadow day and office outing. My office outing was bowling with the office. Having a more thorough interview process allowed me to figure out if this was a right fit for myself as well as the right fit for 4 Corner Resources.

Interview Questions

• -What motivates you?
      - What do you enjoy doing in your spare time?
      - Tell me about your previous work experience.
      - What are three words that describe you?
      - Would you consider yourself competitive?
      - What are you passionate about?
      Answer Question

Desktop Support Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at 4 Corner Resources.

Interview

A friend recommened me to 4corners I called and was helped same day with a phone interview about my qualifications. The rep set up an appointment for me to come in and was punctual and did not make me wait with my appoint. We covered most of the question over the phone so it was mostly a meet and greet to get to know each other and shortly after within a week I started recieving phone calls about job offers. It took maybe 3 weeks to find a job in which is great because that is little down time for me.

Interview Questions

• Questions about virtual private networks was the hardest but nothing that I couldnt respond to with my experience. All other questions were not as difficult in the interview   Answer Question

Contract Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at 4 Corner Resources.

Interview

Initially, I was called to see if I was still interested in a job and had a quick phone interview. I was then offered the chance to come in for an interview or do one online. Initial interview went well and I was then offered to come in for a second interview. That also went well and I was called in about 24 hours with a job offer.

Interview Questions

• If your previous manager decided to offer you a raise, better hours, or a promotion - what would you do?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. Don't ask actual manager about wages as 4 Corner Resources takes care of that.

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at 4 Corner Resources (Orlando, FL) in March 2014.

Interview

Great communication with my recruiter! The emails were always answered in a timely manner. The interview was not at all stuffy and they recruiters were friendly and upbeat! The interview set me up for success for the face to face interview with my perspective company and it lead to an immediate hire!

Contract Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at 4 Corner Resources (Orlando, FL) in November 2013.

Interview

Lauren sourced me from online board and was extremently professional. Then Margaret was to the point and had great follow through the interview process. The team stays in touch and develop relationships with the candidates and clients.