72andSunny Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at 72andSunny

2.6

Social Media Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at 72andSunny (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2014.

Interview

It all felt very formal and not personal. I felt like they were selling me on the agency and the perks more than the actual role itself. I didn't feel like they knew what the role would be when they interviewed me since it was new, and my would be boss had only been there a few weeks.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at 72andSunny (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

I participated in a creative competition held at 72 and was lucky enough to win third place. My teammates and I were able to interview for a summer internship position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at 72andSunny (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2018.

Interview

Very fun, over the phone/Google Hangout, loved the vibe of everyone I talked to. It felt like we were having a conversation more than a formal interview. Visited their offices beforehand and loved the culture, was disappointed to not get an offer, but definitely gave me a good idea of what kind of company I want to work for.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at 72andSunny (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

More conversational and did not really feel like your traditional interview. Brought in and sat at the chairs outside and spoke to a few people. Also taken around for a walk to learn more about the company and the role I would be fulfilling. Casual and vigorous at the same time.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 72andSunny (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

Was a positive and mostly efficient experience. I got a reply from my submission just under two weeks later. Came in for an in-person interview with two of the team members. The mood was casual and the questions were pretty straightforward. Seems like they're just trying to see what type of person you are. Didn't get an offer but received a nice follow up email.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in advertising and what are you trying to get out of it?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at 72andSunny (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

It was a few over the phone interviews and then one in person. Everyone was so nice and friendly. I was able to get a feel for the culture that they are trying to uphold. Really cool, young vibe.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years and what do you hope to achieve.   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was a lot of back and forth about salary. We were finally able to come to an agreement. Also, the benefits are great.

Group Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at 72andSunny.

Interview

The interview process was great. Everyone was very friendly and welcoming. However, I didn't feel like much of a priority to the people interviewing me, or were suppose to interview me. I was suppose to meet with two people. One didn't show, which was fine, not a big deal. The gentleman I did meet with was very friendly and easy to talk to. He made me feel as if I had nailed the interview and that the job was mine. After that I waited around 15 min between being greeted by people and was kind of passed around to whoever was available at the time it seemed. Everyone was always friendly.

Group Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at 72andSunny (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

The recruiter did not give much information at all about the position itself. I was only told the position title and nothing about the duties of the position itself nor the salary. I did some research of my own just for this basic information that should have been given to me in the first place. I was told I'd be interviewed by three different people. When meeting each person, no one bothered to introduce themselves by name or tell me their position. Thank goodness I did research or I would have had no clue as to who I was speaking with. I was interviewed in their cafeteria, offering no privacy and many people passing through and lounging in the area. I thought this was very rude.

Per the article written in Ad Age, apparently 72andSunny is looking for the "hell yeah" factor within its candidates, whatever that is.

After the interview, I sent thank you emails to each person who interviewed me, including the recruiter. I never heard anything back from the recruiter. This was extremely disappointing. If people take time out of their schedule to interview, I think they should at least be informed if they were not the selected candidate.

Producer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at 72andSunny (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

I sat in a very small enclosed room, talking with 1-2 people at a time. Once we were done, those people would leave the room, move to the room next door, and continue interviewing other candidates that were there for the same role! Then someone new would enter my room to talk with me. It was a very impersonal assembly line with no respect for the candidates – more like fishing with a giant net, as opposed to carefully baiting a line for the type of fish they wanted. This was the "speed dating" approach to interviewing, but that didn't make it any less of a waste of my time, and likely the time of the other candidates as well. I doubt their "search criteria" resulted in a hire before most of the interviewers ended up being laid off anyway.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were straightforward, covering my background, skills, and how they could apply to the job at the agency. The questions didn't offer any insight into unique qualities they were seeking, probably because they didn't really know what they needed.   Answer Question

Production Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Playa Vista, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at 72andSunny (Playa Vista, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

I contacted the head of production for a meeting. I met with him in May of 2016 and he then contacted my in August of 2016. He asked me if I wanted to start working that Monday on Target job as a production coordinator. I started Monday and then moved to a Admin Assistant position. I was never interviewed