800Fund.com Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 30, 2017

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at 800Fund.com

Funding Specialist Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at 800Fund.com.

Interview

Very Professional and Extremely Thorough! Was able to personally meet the Reps currently working there. Got some feedback and advice. Most challenging yet rewarding part was having to pitch the manager during the interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

easy going

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 800Fund.com (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

It's a joke... They hire everyone & then fire everyone

I have watched everyone that was hired between Thanksgiving & Christmas let go already

as i said it's a revolving door, and management can't be trusted

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 800Fund.com (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

I went to an interview with this place on Wall Street and was expecting it to be nice and elegant. The person that interviewed me looked like a homeless person that never graduated High School. He had a very bad attitude. I think he was looking for someone he can yell at and treat like a dog. He did not seem like a pleasant person to work for. His demeanor was very poor. I believe this company is a scam. The employees there looked sad and abused. He wants desperate people to obey him. Too bad. Very unprofessional. He looked like a bum that doesn't shave.

Funding Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 800Fund.com (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

Face to Face...they totally lied to me during this interview. They told me that there was no cold calling involved and I would be approving or denying prospective customers from a group of 10 people that I was to manage. When I started the job the had me cold calling and they expected 600 calls a day which is impossible.

Interview Questions

• Do I have experience and a book of business   1 Answer

Negotiation

they are non negotiable and try to answer as few questions as possible.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at 800Fund.com.

Interview

Pleasant and thorough. Appreciated the interviewer getting straight to the point and educating me on the company culture. Made me feel very comfortable through the whole process. I love that he walked me around the office especially sales floor to see what it was like.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at 800Fund.com (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

It was nice sunny day) I spoke with beautiful womаn. She was very friendly and helped me) We was speaking about my experience for other companies, education, hobby, family, life style

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me a little about yourself?   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 800Fund.com (New York, NY).

Interview

The interviewer talked ad naseum over me and told different versions of the same story. It was clear to me that he had told this to many people over the course of the previous weeks. He needed to "sell me" on the job which only made me more leary.

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at 800Fund.com (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

Standard interview with a few behavioral questions. I was already overqualified for the job with my experience and I did not prepare beforehand and still procured the position. I was thrown off guard by a few questions but at the end of the day I obtained the position.